KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #1460 on: April 09, 2017, 05:37:30 PM
We finally appear to be seeing weather that is tolerable!

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1461 on: April 10, 2017, 07:49:38 PM
Saw our first Monarch butterfly.  While I was cutting the grass.  Means winter must be over.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1462 on: April 11, 2017, 09:29:32 PM
Saw our first Monarch butterfly.  While I was cutting the grass.  Means winter must be over.

You should report this Watcher.    I didn't know there were any this far north.

https://www.learner.org/jnorth/tm/monarch/SpringWatch.html

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1463 on: April 12, 2017, 02:31:54 AM

Got an email from our tax guy with my returns to sign.    I've got some money coming back.   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #1464 on: April 12, 2017, 02:38:57 AM
Cha-ching $$$$  :emot_smilio:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1465 on: April 18, 2017, 03:49:10 PM
Cha-ching $$$$  :emot_smilio:

:)    Yes.   Now I anxiously wait.    I have a rule that I take half and put it in the bank,
With a 1/4 I go buy new spring and summer outfits for myself.
With the other 1/4, I buy an expensive bottle of bourbon or scotch and I spend the rest frivolously, so far it's been on my niece.

What made my day yesterday.....a 10 mile run.   Longest of the year.   So good to be outside again.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:55:40 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1466 on: April 19, 2017, 02:37:01 AM
I spent some of mine on MYSELF for a change, then the rest in the bank.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #1467 on: April 19, 2017, 12:05:00 PM
I love seeing the gray light of dawn at 5:30.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1468 on: April 19, 2017, 02:49:16 PM
I'm not sure this belongs here, but because of how poorly my mom treated me in my life, I take a little joy when something harmless pisses her off.  So, it made my day.

Before telling the story that irked her, you should know that I broke up with my girlfriend 3 weeks ago.    Please...No 'I'm sorry' or anything.  It's fine.  It's for the best.  And I'd prefer not talk about it either here or in PM.  Thank you.

So, my niece and I, along with my parents, were invited to Easter Dinner at my brother-in-laws brothers house, I'll call him Jack.  Sitting eating, the conversation turned to my break up.       Jack gives me a serious look and says, "Jules, you're a good catch.  Don't let this bring you down.  Hold your head up high, be confident and get out there and write your name in as many bathroom stalls as you can."    I laughed along with everyone else.

His 20 year old daughter says, "Don't worry aunt Julie, we'll go out and pick up guys together."   That shut her protective daddy's mouth up.

Then she adds, "Wait, are you going to date girls now?  Or guys again?"  

I said, "I don't know.  I guess it depends."

"So you're bi-?"

I think about it and nod.

My mom says, "Can we stop talking openly about sinning at our Easter dinner celebration."

Everybody shuts up for a moment.   My daddy breaks the silence with, "Hey, there's an upside to being bisexual, you have twice as many prospects."

My mom got up from the table.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:11:56 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1469 on: April 19, 2017, 04:08:34 PM
Yeah, I had some fairly outrageous run-ins with my father at family holidays. Kinda dampens the festivities. But on the whole he was a good dad.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1470 on: April 19, 2017, 04:08:56 PM
I'm not sure this belongs here, but because of how poorly my mom treated me in my life, I take a little joy when something harmless pisses her off.  So, it made my day.

Before telling the story that irked her, you should know that I broke up with my girlfriend 3 weeks ago.    Please...No. I'm sorry's or anything.  It's fine.  It's for the best.  And I'd prefer not talk about it either here or in PM.  Thank you.

So, my niece and I, along with my parents, were invited to Easter Dinner at my brother-in-laws brothers house, I'll call him Jack.  Sitting eating, the conversation turned to my break up.       Jack gives me a serious look and says, "Jules, you're a good catch.  Don't let this bring you down.  Hold your head up high, be confident and get out there and write your name in as many bathroom stalls as you can."    I laughed along with everyone else.

His 20 year old daughter says, "Don't worry aunt Julie, we'll go out and pick up guys together."   That shut her protective daddy's mouth up.

Then she adds, "Wait, are you going to date girls now?  Or guys again?"  

I said, "I don't know.  I guess it depends."

"So you're bi-?"

I think about it and nod.

My mom says, "Can we stop talking openly about sinning at our Easter dinner celebration."

Everybody shuts up for a moment.   My daddy breaks the silence with, "Hey, there's an upside to being bisexual, you have twice as many prospects."

My mom got up from the table.

:emot_laughing:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1471 on: April 19, 2017, 04:09:22 PM
Actually this happened yesterday.  It was our golf league's first round of 2017 and the weather couldn't have been better temperature-wise.  Low 70s, sunny but very windy.  Sure beats the usual opening day when I have worn winter wear.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1472 on: April 19, 2017, 05:07:50 PM
So I was talking hockey with a guy who had just made a delivery to the plant yesterday. After a good 20 minute chat, he left. As he was walking to his car, he got dive bombed by a Canada Goose. It was so funny I damn near fell out of my chair.

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #1473 on: April 19, 2017, 05:08:41 PM
So I was talking hockey with a guy who had just made a delivery to the plant yesterday. After a good 20 minute chat, he left. As he was walking to his car, he got dive bombed by a Canada Goose. It was so funny I damn near fell out of my chair.

:emot_laughing:

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1474 on: April 19, 2017, 06:06:20 PM
Those geese drop pretty big turds, almost the size of a hot dog.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1475 on: April 19, 2017, 06:35:29 PM

Dive bombed.  :emot_laughing:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1476 on: April 20, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

Dive bombed.  :emot_laughing:

yeah. It was sitting on the roof of my building. When the guy walked to his car, the bird "attacked".

That is all.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1477 on: April 21, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

Getting an email from Emanresu.   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1478 on: April 23, 2017, 12:00:43 AM

Disappointing news for a friend, is good news for me.   It'll work out in the end for her though.   I know, I'm confusing.   A big made my day though!   Huge!  Ginormous!   I'm happy.  Best news in a few months.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1479 on: April 23, 2017, 12:14:34 AM
Spent the day with a beloved friend.