News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262040

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #1680 on: September 16, 2017, 05:14:37 AM
12 years seems like a long gap.  I'm on an every 5 year schedule.  I think I've heard that's what's recommended...but then I'm over 70 so don't go by what I think I heard. :facepalm:

They do give me good drugs and I sleep through the whole thing.  Yea VA nurses!

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #1681 on: September 16, 2017, 05:34:26 PM
Coupons for free Whataburger Butter Honey Chicken Biscuits.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:49:46 PM by Merovingian »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1682 on: September 16, 2017, 05:38:00 PM
Pain killers. :emot_maninlove:

KitKat

Reply #1683 on: September 19, 2017, 02:51:12 PM
Dog Reunites With Best Friend

hoowoo

Reply #1684 on: September 21, 2017, 10:16:56 PM
nice weather and my elderly superbike

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1685 on: September 22, 2017, 07:12:24 PM

Two meetings cancelled today.   

They're both rescheduled for next week at a time I can't attend.   So happy.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1686 on: September 24, 2017, 03:58:47 AM
My current relationship that I am in has been very good.    Well, something big happened today.    Please make sure you're sitting down before you read any further.

I'm excited to announce that today, my boyfriend and I decided to put our cell phones and his daughters cell phones on the same family plan with AT&T.     I know, I know, it's not a ring, but it's close, right?   ;)

You would think after something big like that, he wouldn't be spending the evening watching the MSU-ND football game at a friends house. 

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1687 on: September 24, 2017, 04:22:52 AM
In this day and age Julie, that's huge.  So happy for you and glad things are going so well.  As for tonight well...he's a guy and it's football. :emot_laughing:

Your story is so better than mine.
We'd been living together for a bit over a year, when the Minneapolis City Council started talking about allowing health coverage for "partners". (this was about 30 years ago) I was ready to leave for work when now wife brought this up and said if the city did that, her company would also offer that and would I be interested?
As I went out the door, I said it'd be easier to just get married, and off I went.

So you see, much more romance with cell phone plans. :emot_laughing:
Anyway congrats on the new cellular relationship.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1688 on: September 24, 2017, 04:32:06 AM
My current relationship that I am in has been very good.    Well, something big happened today.    Please make sure you're sitting down before you read any further.

I'm excited to announce that today, my boyfriend and I decided to put our cell phones and his daughters cell phones on the same family plan with AT&T.     I know, I know, it's not a ring, but it's close, right?   ;)

You would think after something big like that, he wouldn't be spending the evening watching the MSU-ND football game at a friends house. 

Next you'll share scrambled eggs and he'll dump ketchup on 'em.  :emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1689 on: September 24, 2017, 05:11:51 AM
Next you'll share scrambled eggs and he'll dump ketchup on 'em.  :emot_laughing:

hahaha.  Well, he used to put ketchup on his scrambled eggs.  He loves me so much, that when he found out it grossed me out, he stopped doing it.   This really shows how much he cares about me.   ;)  hahaha     And no, I didn't request him to stop.  Ketchup only comes out when we're having hamburgers or fries at the restaurant.

I just got a text, "State is getting slaughtered. It's bad.  Not as bad as the beer...Natural Light, that's all he has.  I thought it was a joke."      

As for our 'sharing the cell phone plan' post, I was joking about it being a big commitment, though I was teasing him in the ATT store.   A couple of the store employees joined in on the fun and came over to congratulate him on this big step in our relationship.

Anyway congrats on the new cellular relationship.

Thank you MS. :emot_laughing:   

Funny story you shared.   :emot_laughing:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:18:59 AM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1690 on: September 24, 2017, 05:55:40 AM
Good news about a happy friend.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

_priapism

Reply #1691 on: September 24, 2017, 04:24:53 PM
I baked bread yesterday for the first time since my heart troubles.  A dark Russian rye for my favorite Russian.  The kids interrupted me several times, and I had to make a couple of substitutions for ingredients, but when I pulled those puppies out of the oven, it was the best fucking bread I have ever baked!  Crunchy, seedy, almost sweet crust.  Fragrant soft interior.  Not too dense.  Wow.  I wonder if I will ever be able to replicate it.

_priapism

Reply #1692 on: September 24, 2017, 04:27:19 PM
Good news about a happy friend.

Likewise.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1693 on: September 26, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

Hey! It's Notre Dame. Nuff said. Go Irish

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1694 on: September 26, 2017, 09:57:33 PM
Pain is going away. Heatwave is ending.  :D

_priapism

Reply #1695 on: September 26, 2017, 10:13:09 PM
Called in sick today.  Zero fucks given.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1696 on: September 27, 2017, 04:12:05 PM
My Minnesota Twins are only one win away from a wild card playoff spot.  This after two seasons of losing over 100 games. Go Twins !

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #1697 on: September 27, 2017, 05:14:28 PM
My Minnesota Twins are only one win away from a wild card playoff spot.  This after two seasons of losing over 100 games. Go Twins !

And my San Diego Padres are 4 games away from being euthanized for another year. My God they suck. But, I stick with them.

That is all.

_priapism

Reply #1698 on: September 28, 2017, 12:02:49 AM
Hearing from Coach Eric.  He's doing well, and sends his love and these finger paintings.

Offline chef64

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #1699 on: September 28, 2017, 08:30:52 PM
 8) Just waking up each morning makes my day.