KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 263441

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #1700 on: September 28, 2017, 11:25:11 PM
Strolling along the beach on a beautiful sunny day with a group of friends... absolutely glorious...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1327/-3
Reply #1701 on: September 29, 2017, 03:46:14 PM
Off on a short road trip today.  Taking the Basset to the dog park, then hitting the highway heading north.  Going to Ely, MN...top of the state.  Only a stones throw from Canada, just no road.  You can get there, but only by canoe.  Google BWCA if you want more info.

Be back sometime Monday evening.  Going to see bears and wolves...maybe even a moose or two.  Full report when I get back.

I'll miss you guy...unless there's coverage up there. :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

KitKat

Reply #1702 on: September 29, 2017, 03:48:02 PM
Off on a short road trip today.  Taking the Basset to the dog park, then hitting the highway heading north.  Going to Ely, MN...top of the state.  Only a stones throw from Canada, just no road.  You can get there, but only by canoe.  Google BWCA if you want more info.

Be back sometime Monday evening.  Going to see bears and wolves...maybe even a moose or two.  Full report when I get back.

I'll miss you guy...unless there's coverage up there. :D

Have fun. :hug:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1703 on: September 29, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
Hearing from Coach Eric.  He's doing well, and sends his love and these finger paintings.

YAY!
We emailed a bit back in early September.  He is doing well.  :)
I did't get any finger paintings.  :(   Lucky you.

This weekend............Friday night football.   Apple orchards.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1704 on: October 01, 2017, 03:53:05 AM

I did't get any finger paintings.  :(   Lucky you.

Cheech & Chong routine from the 70's, Sister Mary Elephant:

Good morning, class
Good morning, class
Class, good, shut up!
Thank you

As you know your regular teacher
Sister Rosetta Stone is on a small vacation
However she does send her love,
And these finger paintings
and dust cloths she is making

I am your substitute teacher, Sister Mary Elephant
Class, attention, attention, class, class, shut up!
Thank you

Young man, now give me that knife, thank you
Now class, you all know who I am
So let's find out who you are

Class, class, shut up!
Thank you

Now class, Sister Rosetta has informed me
That your assignment for the last two months
Has been to write an essay entitled
'How I Spent My Summer Vacation'
Who would like to read theirs before the class?

Class, class, cla, shut up!
Thank you

Young man in the first row, stand up
State your name and read your essay

Who me?
Yes, read your essay, please
Uh, I don't have it finished yet
Well then, read what you have, young man

Okay, the first day on my vacation
What I did on my summer vacation
The first day on my vacation, I woke up
Then I went downtown to look for a job
Then I hung out in front of the drugstore

The second day on my summer vacation, I woke up
The third day on my summer vacation, I woke up

(Now that's fine, young man)
(That's fine, young man)
Then I got a job
(Young man, young man, young man)
The fourth day on my

Shut up!
Thank you

Now class, I have a surprise for you
I'm going to read you some poems
Out of this lovely book of poetry
The sun kisses the morning skies
The birds kiss the butterflies
The dew kisses the morning grass

Class, class, cla...
Wake up!

I gotta go to the can, man

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1705 on: October 02, 2017, 10:45:28 PM
Just got back from our "up north" trip.  Went to the top of the state, Ely, MN.  On the way we stopped at an old iron mine, now a state park.  Went nearly a half mile into the earth and road a tram another quarter mile to the last spot they were mining.  Closed in the early 60s and the steel company donated the mine to the state a few years later.

In Ely, we visited the International Wolf Center and saw a couple of the wolves they have there.  Then to the other side of town to the North American Bear Center.  They put on a good show, as we watch a bear climb up a tree for his food.  I got video!

Glad to be back to KB.  Did anyone start to like Trump while I was gone?  Just wonder'n.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:52:22 PM by msslave »

KitKat

Reply #1706 on: October 02, 2017, 11:01:32 PM
Just got back from our "up north" trip.  Went to the top of the state, Ely, MN.  On the way we stopped at an old iron mine, now a state park.  Went nearly a half mile into the earth and road a tram another quarter mile to the last spot they were mining.  Closed in the early 60s and the steel company donated the mine to the state a few years later.

In Ely, we visited the International Wolf Center and saw a couple of the wolves they have there.  Then to the other side of town to the North American Bear Center.  They put on a good show, as we watch a bear climb up a tree for his food.  I got video!

Glad to be back to KB.  Did anyone start to like Trump while I was gone?  Just wonder'n.

Welcome back! Sounds like quite an adventure.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +235/-2
Reply #1707 on: October 04, 2017, 05:38:10 PM

The mining company donating the mine to the state sounds like the same sort of thing that the Hearst family did with San Simeon. They donated the "Hearst Castle" and an area for a visitor centre/parking lot to the State of California rather than continuing to pay for the upkeep of the property. The family kept all of the surrounding land because land isn't expensive to keep up.

That is all.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #1708 on: October 06, 2017, 02:55:24 PM
It's Friday and despite being off work at the moment I'm glad it's the end of a tough week.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1709 on: October 06, 2017, 04:03:44 PM
There's a fedex guy that comes in only on next day deliveries.  Super cute.   The girls in the office all find a reason to make their way over to the reception window when he comes. They are so funny.   The really funny thing is 2 of them went to our security video and watched the footage of when he got out of the van and came in the front door.  Then back out again.     Oh, to be in my early 20's again.   SHOOT, that's half a life time ago.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1710 on: October 06, 2017, 04:45:47 PM
There's a fedex guy that comes in only on next day deliveries.  Super cute.   The girls in the office all find a reason to make their way over to the reception window when he comes. They are so funny.   The really funny thing is 2 of them went to our security video and watched the footage of when he got out of the van and came in the front door.  Then back out again.     Oh, to be in my early 20's again.   SHOOT, that's half a life time ago.

Everyone as their own yardstick.  You, to me, would be a hot young chick. ;D

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1711 on: October 08, 2017, 05:13:33 AM

Shoot, I'd settle for luke warm.      :-*, MS.

Happy this UM-MSU game is almost over.   My bed is calling me.     
I'm really happy that my niece got to spend the whole day with her daddy today.   :)  So so happy.   She read him a book on his lap a bit ago and he was beaming.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1712 on: October 08, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

I'm really happy that my niece got to spend the whole day with her daddy today.   :)  So so happy.   She read him a book on his lap a bit ago and he was beaming.

Sorry about that loss.  Hope he needs some special comforting.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1713 on: October 08, 2017, 01:27:20 PM

Sorry about that loss.  Hope he needs some special comforting.

hahaha no.  No special comforting.   Too tired.   And now he's woken me with his snoring, so I got up and came out to the family room and here I am.   

What made my day.   Making some coffee then opening the back sliding door to see how the temperature is.    There were two deer with a not full grown deer.   They looked at me.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1714 on: October 08, 2017, 01:35:41 PM
She's doing her little twitchy jerky thing again... I suspect she's having some REM dreaming.  It's nice, to be here on a Sunday before sunrise.  She's so good to wake up next to.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1715 on: October 09, 2017, 04:36:56 PM
So it was yesterday, but got back late last night. (For old people that's after 8:30 PM)
Our Minneapolis photo club made a group trip to our favorite wildlife refuge in Wisconsin.  The Sandhill Cranes are gathering now, prior to their migration in November.  There's several thousand now with the number rising to 14 - 15,000.   

Being familiar with the refuge, we led the caravan (5 cars) to the best spot to watch as the cranes returned to the refuge after feeding in the surrounding farm fields.  Soon a few small flocks came in and before we knew it, the skies were filled with Sandhill Cranes.  They stay in close communication, so the cries of their calls filled the air too.

Was happy to share our favorite wildlife spot with the member of our Minneapolis group.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #1716 on: October 11, 2017, 05:34:11 AM
<fingers crossed>  The first Italian sausage & pepperoni pizza I've had in over a decade is just about to come out of the oven.  It smells like heaven...  ;D

For those of you that don't know me, I've been an organic vegetarian for a LONG time.
 Now I'm on the AutoImmune Protocol diet (AIP), which restricts damned near EVERYTHING.  It's been amusing researching how to make a pizza that I can EAT.  I'm past the initial stage of the diet so I've recently added nuts and eggs back in, as I know nobody in my family ever had issues with them.

So, Italian sausage, pepperoni, scallions, artichoke hearts, Kalmati olives, Crimini mushrooms, and Vegan cheddar & mozzarella cheese on a grain-free crust embedded with Italian spices, liberally coated with olive oil & rosemary.  I fucked severely with the recipe, so this is a first-time try at it.  It looks and smells great.

Edit: SUCCESS on the first try!  :emot_cheerlead:  The first shot is the Chicago-style crust after it's come out of 20 minutes of 425F (you have to pre-cook these gluten-free pizza crusts), and the second shot needs no introduction.  :D

The only thing I'd do differently: about half as much artichoke, as it almost overpowers the sausage & pepperoni.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:29:48 AM by RopeFiend »

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1717 on: October 11, 2017, 01:33:29 PM

Wow RF, look at you!    It looks and sounds delicious.   

I've tried a few home made pizzas and I have rarely had any luck.   I do love chicken on it though. 

Your picture has my mouth watering at 7:32 am over a pizza.

Congrats on your success.   You can uncross those fingers.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1718 on: October 11, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

I've tried a few home made pizzas and I have rarely had any luck.   I do love chicken on it though. 

Rope has some serious dietary issues, but try Boboli pizza crust.  Just brush it with oil, then lay your sauce, cheese, and topping on.  My kids don't like delivery any more.  "Your pizza is better."

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1719 on: October 13, 2017, 08:02:03 PM
About a month ago, my boyfriends daughter called and asked me to come with her dad to her university for parents day tomorrow.  :)     Love this girl.   I've missed her so much these past 6 weeks.  Can't wait to see her.   So about this time tomorrow we'll be with her and a bunch of college friends tailgating before and during the game.   (not going into the game)   NO RAIN PLEASE.   Then we're carving pumpkins.   So happy that she and her sister get into the spirit of the holidays.   I've never missed carving a pumpkin in my 43 years.

Version 9.15
POY 2016