What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 263512

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1980 on: March 17, 2018, 03:19:14 PM
OK, maybe later tonight I’ll have a little of the Irish whiskey.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1981 on: March 17, 2018, 03:54:40 PM
Telling my father I hope he dies in horrible pain and alone and I never, ever want to hear from him ever again except for an obituary.  :emot_smilio:

I hung up on him hopefully for the last time ever.  ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1982 on: March 17, 2018, 04:31:38 PM
Good deal Chirp!  May you be reading that soon, as awful as it sounds to say that.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1983 on: March 17, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
Oh it isn't awful at all.  ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1984 on: March 17, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Want to collaborate on a ‘nice’ eulogy for the dirtbag?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1985 on: March 17, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

I don't think the language I would use would be appropriate even for an audience from here.  :D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1986 on: March 17, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I don't think the language I would use would be appropriate even for an audience from here.  :D

I’ll write a short one if you like.  Hearing things like what you’ve posted and what a girl told me this morning makes me angry and want to do something.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1987 on: March 17, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

I’ll write a short one if you like.  Hearing things like what you’ve posted and what a girl told me this morning makes me angry and want to do something.

Go right ahead.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1328/-3
Reply #1988 on: March 17, 2018, 08:54:02 PM
So a book I ordered a week ago arrived today.  It's a "coffee table" type of book with fantastic photos of Sandhill Cranes by a well known photographer.  I have a few thousand of my own pics, but still enjoy other photographers views.

I saw the book a couple years ago at the wildlife refuge where I "shoot" most my crane pictures.  It's $45, more of my SSI money than I'd like to spend.  Finally took the time to go on Amazon and check used versions.  Found one for $13, plus shipping and got it in my hot little hands today.  It's in like new condition at a fraction of the price.

The bonus...it's signed by the author/photographer!  :o

Just one catch, I now have to change my name to "Mary Lou", as that's who it's signed to. :facepalm:

Mary Lou, I can just see the wife putting me in a school girl plaid skirt now. :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +382/-9
Reply #1989 on: March 18, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
So a book I ordered a week ago arrived today.  It's a "coffee table" type of book with fantastic photos of Sandhill Cranes by a well known photographer.  I have a few thousand of my own pics, but still enjoy other photographers views.

I saw the book a couple years ago at the wildlife refuge where I "shoot" most my crane pictures.  It's $45, more of my SSI money than I'd like to spend.  Finally took the time to go on Amazon and check used versions.  Found one for $13, plus shipping and got it in my hot little hands today.  It's in like new condition at a fraction of the price.

The bonus...it's signed by the author/photographer!  :o

Just one catch, I now have to change my name to "Mary Lou", as that's who it's signed to. :facepalm:

Mary Lou, I can just see the wife putting me in a school girl plaid skirt now. :facepalm:

Or beating you for having a "secret" girlfriend.......??
However the real question is.....If you have Mary Lou's books, do you have any of her clothes as well..??
 :emot_laughing:

Love,
Liz

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1328/-3
Reply #1990 on: March 18, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

[/quote]

Or beating you for having a "secret" girlfriend.......??
However the real question is.....If you have Mary Lou's books, do you have any of her clothes as well..??
 :emot_laughing:

Love,
Liz

[/quote]

:emot_laughing: You have a suspicious mind Liz. Of course wife knows that at my age and with my diabetes, there's not much I could do to interest a woman anymore.  Still she might like to beat me for old times sake.

Guess all I'll ever know about Mary Lou is that she bought the book in Nebraska at a wildlife refuge and the author/photog. was there.  Receipt was in the book. :D

Thanks for your thoughts tho'...and for not saying "Bite Me"! :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #1991 on: March 18, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Of course wife knows that at my age and with my diabetes, there's not much I could do to interest a woman anymore. 

I’m not sure of your age, but I’m an older guy with diabetes.  ED is not a sexual death sentence.  There are treatments available, and even if those fail, my god, get your freak on!

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1992 on: March 19, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
My video and internet on my cable http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=28521.msg503384#msg503384. This morning I found rherenwasn’t Any hot water. I went out to the garage and the EMI circuit was tripped, which also had the cable box interface power. I reset that circuit and viola! Both hot water and cable resumed.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1993 on: March 20, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

"March Equinox in Detroit, Michigan, USA is on
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 12:15 pm EDT"

A bit less than 3 hours.

Sing along everyone

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +382/-9
Reply #1994 on: March 20, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

"March Equinox in Detroit, Michigan, USA is on
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 12:15 pm EDT"

A bit less than 3 hours.

Sing along everyone

Bad News For You......."Winter Is Still Here".......and not going away anytime soon.
 ;D
 :emot_kiss:

Love,
Liz

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #1995 on: March 20, 2018, 07:32:05 PM
First day in 10 when I have been able to eat normally and have a bath and walk around like a normal person.  Thought I'd recovered three days back but no I hadn't.  24 hours and counting now, so reasonably happy.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1996 on: March 20, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
First day in 10 when I have been able to eat normally and have a bath and walk around like a normal person.  Thought I'd recovered three days back but no I hadn't.  24 hours and counting now, so reasonably happy.

Good news!
I had a rough time in March.  Finally feeling 100% after 4 weeks.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1997 on: March 20, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell my dear caramel toned Indian Babe, but it is good news you are on the road to recovery.

Offline Indian Babe

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-1
  • Learning the fine art of pervs
Reply #1998 on: March 20, 2018, 08:06:31 PM
Thanks J (ules) & J (ed_) : it was bloody frustrating. Couldn't do anything not even browse for any length of time. Anyway hopefully I've turned a corner.

So how come no flaccid manhood pics up in all these days? Where do I register a formal complaint against such slackness.  8)

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1999 on: March 20, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
Thanks J (ules) & J (ed_) : it was bloody frustrating. Couldn't do anything not even browse for any length of time. Anyway hopefully I've turned a corner.

So how come no flaccid manhood pics up in all these days? Where do I register a formal complaint against such slackness.  8)

Mmmmmm, I’m not known for seeking out such pics.  I suppose I could offer up my own?  Naw, always thought it rather classless to post or send such things unless specifically requested.  Besides if I did that I’d have to purge any thoughts of you from my mind, otherwise no way it would be flaccid. . . . . . . .