What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 263512

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2300 on: November 24, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
A day this week... obfuscated in case someone might recognize the situation.

Part of my job requires walking around and talking to people.  I needed to interview 2 or 3 people in one area about some basics, and noticed one cute gal at the next bench was wildly attentive.  She looked like a dog on point, hanging on everything I said.  If she'd had a tail, it would have been wagging so hard she'd have bruised the gal next to her.

She's from a small country near India and looks like she's about 15, although we don't hire anyone under 18.  I'd take her home in a hot minute if I wasn't working with her.  I didn't want to lead her on, so I didn't interview her, only a couple of other people.

It's a confidence boost that she's interested, even tho I'm old enough to be her great-grandfather.  Hell, maybe I remind her of a favorite grandfather!  :emot_laughing:

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2301 on: November 24, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
A special, wonderful, beautiful young ladies kiss and whisper of "I don't love anyone in the world except you".  :'(

Remington555

Reply #2302 on: November 24, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
A special, wonderful, beautiful young ladies kiss and whisper of "I don't love anyone in the world except you".  :'(

Hearing what someone said to CJ made my day. How sweet.  :-*

Remmy

What can I say, I lead a boring life.  :facepalm:

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1328/-3
Reply #2303 on: November 24, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
It was yesterday, but never had a chance to post.

Got the phone I've lusted for yesterday.  Google Pixel 3 XL.  Got great reviews for the camera.  As a photographer I don't usually have all my gear for quick outings and my last phone was a puny 4 meg. pixels...now I have a tad over 12 megs.

Will be trying it out soon. 

To show you just how bad I wanted this, I braved "Black Friday" to get it.  Couldn't help it...$400 off!!!  Holy shit, nearly half price!  There was an hour and a half wait to get a rep. to sell me the phone, but got to talk to some nice people who were also waiting.  Oh yeah...got some trade in value from the old phone. OK, a whopping $33, but what the hell...it was of no further use to me and can't bitch about saving another $33 when you're on a fixed income. :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2304 on: November 24, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Hearing what someone said to CJ made my day. How sweet.  :-*

:D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2305 on: November 24, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
Mi chica cochina.
 ;D

IdleBoast

Reply #2306 on: November 24, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
Pie.

A really nice beef, gravy and caramelised onion pie.

Remington555

Reply #2307 on: November 25, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Oddly enough, also pie.

Yesterday I complained about how not having any pie left ruined my day.

Well, my darling granddaughter brought over another maple-hazelnut pie, the kind that my mouth had been watering for all day yesterday.

She's studying culinary arts and has talked about specializing in desserts. Based on the samples I've been a guinea pig for so far, all I can say is: 

:emot_thumbsup:

Remmy

I may be biased, but my taste buds aren't.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2308 on: November 25, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Oddly enough, also pie.

Yesterday I complained about how not having any pie left ruined my day.

Well, my darling granddaughter brought over another maple-hazelnut pie, the kind that my mouth had been watering for all day yesterday.

She's studying culinary arts and has talked about specializing in desserts. Based on the samples I've been a guinea pig for so far, all I can say is: 

:emot_thumbsup:

Remmy

I may be biased, but my taste buds aren't.

You'll love having a chef in the family. Wifey could turn dog shit into chocolate ice cream. ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2309 on: November 25, 2018, 05:54:50 PM
Mi chica cochina.
 ;D

Tambien, twice!
 ;D

OK, maybe wrong thread for that, but can’t complain about getting out of bed at 11:30AM but been up since 6, oh awake since 6 too.

We spent the weekend camping in my trailer.  It was cold and rainy all day yesterday, but staying inside has its advantages.  Sun is out now and drinking coffee and Baileys.

Remington555

Reply #2310 on: November 26, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

A perfect score on the Word Power page in the September issue of Reader's Digest.

I usually miss at least one and sometimes two of the words, and I think this is the first time I've ever gotten them all.

Remmy  8)

Remington555

Reply #2311 on: November 26, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

You'll love having a chef in the family. Wifey could turn dog shit into chocolate ice cream. ;D

Eww. There's a mental image I could do without!  ;D

Remmy

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2312 on: November 26, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Eww. There's a mental image I could do without!  ;D

Remmy

She could.  ;D

And you'd eat it.

But thankfully she sticks to making incredible actual food.  :D

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2313 on: November 30, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

On the plus side, she spent less time in there than any previous "cave explorer" has.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2314 on: November 30, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

A fun night out planned with Mark and his coworkers and their spouses.  I've met a couple in the past and look forward to tonight.

Busy day tomorrow as a certain little girl in my house turns 9 years old.  Kids party with 15 (thankfully some other moms helping), followed a short break and then two hours later the family party.   Oh boy.  It's going to be a long day. 

Have a good weekend everyone.  Maybe I'll sneak on tomorrow night.  Sunday for sure during the boys football viewing gathering.  Lions versus the best team right now the LA team.  Work people are saying Lions are going down hard.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2315 on: November 30, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

A fun night out planned with Mark and his coworkers and their spouses.  I've met a couple in the past and look forward to tonight.

Busy day tomorrow as a certain little girl in my house turns 9 years old.  Kids party with 15 (thankfully some other moms helping), followed a short break and then two hours later the family party.   Oh boy.  It's going to be a long day. 

Have a good weekend everyone.  Maybe I'll sneak on tomorrow night.  Sunday for sure during the boys football viewing gathering.  Lions versus the best team right now the LA team.  Work people are saying Lions are going down hard.

Certain little girl in my house turns 9 in 21 days.  :facepalm:

psiberzerker

Reply #2316 on: December 01, 2018, 12:34:05 AM
I got nominated for Pervert of the Year?

I'm still not believing it.  After all the fights, and months of radio silence, I thought for sure it would take a lot longer for anyone to start to accept me.  (Except Jed, and Lois, because i know them from the last Forum)

I'll take it, honestly I'm giggling uncontrollably, but I still can't quite believe it.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2317 on: December 01, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
Ok, let’s not get a swelled head about things. ;D

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

psiberzerker

Reply #2318 on: December 01, 2018, 05:38:45 AM
Ok, let’s not get a swelled head about things. ;D

No, that would be for getting nominated Erotic Writer of the year.

Not that I try to hide being a pervert, but I'd rather be reknowned for being a writer.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2319 on: December 01, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
Lol

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.