What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

psiberzerker

Reply #2700 on: April 07, 2019, 03:55:00 PM

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2701 on: April 07, 2019, 06:07:23 PM
Cambridge winning both University boat races on the Thames today... Yay!

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline UndeniableUrges

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
    • Support me on Patreon!
Reply #2702 on: April 07, 2019, 07:37:35 PM
Today is the first nice day after a long winter. Warm, sunshine birds returning and early flowers blooming.

Made my day.

“Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader—not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon.”
― E.L. Doctorow

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2703 on: April 08, 2019, 04:42:53 AM

One of those moments where you're having a few drinks and you do something that is funny (or you think it is).  Even the next morning, you think back to it and think it was funny.  But then as the day goes on, you start to get this feeling in your gut that you made a fool of yourself.   That's was me for most of the day today. 
I was acting silly and played a joke on him, putting him in an uncomfortable position.  I've apologized to him numerous times today, even after he has told me each time it was no big deal and to stop apologizing.  And then the last time I said that I was sorry, he grabbed me, holding my face in his hands and said, "I love you, now stop apologizing, yes it was silly what you did, but it was funny, and that's one of the many many things I love about you."  And then he gave me a wowzer of a kiss.

So, kind of a "What ruined your day", but topped off with a "What made your day".

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2704 on: April 13, 2019, 02:00:40 AM
Me: That new star wars trailer came out while you were at work.

Wifey: Don't care, white girl. Your wish has been granted, I'll never drag you to another Disney star wars movie ever again.

Me:  ;D

Disney turned a life long star wars dorkette hostile. I tried and fuckin' failed, but Disney did it!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2705 on: April 13, 2019, 02:31:21 AM

A visit from an old friend.  :)  I missed him and his corny jokes.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2706 on: April 13, 2019, 03:36:55 AM
Dinner out with a bunch of good friends. Nice visit after.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

IdleBoast

Reply #2707 on: April 13, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
It's a bright sunny day, and I have no plans beyond "enjoy my day".

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #2708 on: April 15, 2019, 02:08:46 AM
Just saw that my Minnesota Twins beat Detroit 6 to 4 today.

Sorry Jules...but yay Twins!!

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline chef64

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #2709 on: April 17, 2019, 09:28:52 PM
 8) Just waking up each day makes my day. ( I am in my late 70s)

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2710 on: April 18, 2019, 12:14:01 AM
What's cooking, Chef!

Long time no post.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2711 on: April 18, 2019, 12:35:26 AM

It’s OK Jules.  Nobody was picturing you in their heads as having a bathing suit on anyways.

Not necessarily.

I mean, when I read "tan lines," I assumed Watcher was referring to tan lines left by a watch or ring.

What else could he have been referring to?

You know me so well.  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2712 on: April 18, 2019, 12:39:03 AM
I had a young lady doctor perform a colonoscopy this morning on me. Had to admit she was the first woman ever to shove something up my butt. 8)  But you can have all that prep drink stuff. Yesterday was a lost day.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2713 on: April 18, 2019, 02:04:09 AM
The 6 turns 7 in a couple days. As always I'm depressed when a birthday happens and one of them gets a year older.  :facepalm:

But my 3 year old baby Latina hugged me because I was sad and made it all better. Wouldn't let go till she was sure I wasn't sad anymore.  :D

psiberzerker

Reply #2714 on: April 18, 2019, 02:09:17 AM
Got a new Search Engine!

They're pretty much just like Google, only they spend about 75% of their profits on planting trees in the 3rd world.

Remington555

Reply #2715 on: April 19, 2019, 02:00:02 PM

Like many Americans, I dutifully mailed off my taxes last Monday, including a check for what I owed. I just now entered the amount in my digital checkbook and had to laugh.

The check I wrote was number 1040.  :emot_laughing:

I know, I'm easily amused...

Remmy

PS: For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of dealing with the US Internal Revenue Service, the US Individual Income Tax Return is called Form 1040.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2716 on: April 19, 2019, 05:24:30 PM
Yesterday evening I was required to pick up my Peruvian’s sister, then my Peruvian followed by taking them to a woman’s apartment so she could ‘test drive’ her on doing makeup and hair for our wedding next month.  I anticipated a truly long and miserable evening.  It took nearly 2 hours of driving to do all that getting them there, but to my relief I wasn’t required to wait.  So I found a Latin bar where I was served cervezas by some cute Latinas.

After two hours of makeup applications (and me imbibing cold beers), I expected my Peruvian to look like the clown from the movie It when I picked them up.  Instead, I was pleasantly surprised at how natural she looked.  She always had those Asiatic features many Latinas with native American heritage have, but with her made up like that, she absolutely looked Asian, a very hot Asian.  Which had me intrigued. . . . . and aroused.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2717 on: April 19, 2019, 05:26:09 PM
7 year olds birthday.  :'(

I hate baby birthday parties.  :facepalm:

I got her a Hamster, and a big elaborate cage I'll set up in her room later.

And I got her some new clothes she wanted. She's very into pink these days for some reason.

And since wifey's working her new job, I ordered a cake made for her that has to be delivered. It won't last long with all the kids and everyone who's coming to the party. And I'll spend a small fortune on pizza, because she loves pizza and we have it every year for her. Extra extra cheese and sauce for her.

I just hate them growing up so much. Why can't the stay 5 years old forever?  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #2718 on: April 19, 2019, 05:33:07 PM
Why can't the stay 5 years old forever?  :roll:

:emot_laughing:  You can always make more?  Well, by you, I mean all yall.  With the taco party you talk so much about, I'm sure there'll be more chances to help mother another 5 YO.  Not to mention all the kids that will be at the party.  Who knows, maybe soon she'll be old enough for you to help her babysit?

Have a great day.

Back on topic:  A fresh apple Dutch Baby with home-made caramel on the top/bottom.  I flipped it over, so the caramel side was up, it's delicious that way, and didn't stick to the Cast Iron at all!

I'm really proud of myself for pulling that off.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 05:38:57 PM by psiberzerker »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2719 on: April 19, 2019, 05:34:39 PM
I see you still make no sense whatsoever. Keep the tradition alive in my absence.