News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

_priapism

Reply #3160 on: August 09, 2019, 04:41:40 AM
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 02:34:25 AM by ToeinH20 »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3161 on: August 09, 2019, 05:15:31 PM
Wifey #2's Kroger card came in handy today. .99 cent Capri Suns. Got ten boxes. May not seem like great saving, but the kids are going through so much liquid it's insane.  :roll:

"Mommy I'm thirsty!"  :facepalm:

Fucking summer needs to DIE!  :roll:

We never speak badly about Summer in this house, because my sisters wifey is named Summer.  ;D

psiberzerker

Reply #3162 on: August 09, 2019, 05:30:27 PM
Fluids are vital to heat regulation, not just in sweat, but peeing also carries heat out of the body.  (That may be part of the reason why we shiver when we urinate, among others.)

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #3163 on: August 09, 2019, 07:04:13 PM
Wifey #2's Kroger card came in handy today. .99 cent Capri Suns. Got ten boxes. May not seem like great saving, but the kids are going through so much liquid it's insane.  :roll:

We never speak badly about Summer in this house, because my sisters wifey is named Summer.  ;D

Isn't Kroger where that cute Indian (?) girl works that you wanted some of it? How did that ever turn out? Don't know how you would ever find the time anyway. lol

one of the originals

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3164 on: August 10, 2019, 02:53:45 PM

Isn't Kroger where that cute Indian (?) girl works that you wanted some of it? How did that ever turn out? Don't know how you would ever find the time anyway. lol

She doesn't work there anymore. But I still see her at her new job.   ;D

Let's just say we're still very good friends.  ;D And CJ misbehaves.  :roll:

But my day maker today was hearing Lauren, AKA wifey #2 tell the seven she couldn't live without me.

Here's a secret: she wanted to commit suicide after she was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. I begged her not to, we talked about how I had not only wanted to but tried. I think we both kept each other alive. At one point we actually discussed doing it together.  :facepalm: but we didn't and we're here together and I love her and will be here for her no matter what. Even to help her for 2 in the morning pee needs.   ;D

I wish I'd married her instead. And yes I feel bad for thinking that.  :facepalm:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3165 on: August 11, 2019, 02:42:27 PM

Durango Dan paying a surprise visit today.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #3166 on: August 11, 2019, 03:02:57 PM

Durango Dan paying a surprise visit today.

Work it...

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3167 on: August 11, 2019, 04:18:07 PM
Wifey and her daughter are home.  :D

Her kid murdered leftover homemade pizza. Restated her dislike of Japanese food. Apparently wifey wanted her to try their peoples food and it didn't quite workout.

It's odd. She actually was born in Japan, her mom is 100% American born. She does not like Japan at all, her mother thinks it's the best thing ever.

Oh well. Glad to have them home. Especially the kid. She wouldn't let go of me for like 10 minutes. 9 year old girls are too heavy for me to carry around.  :D

IdleBoast

Reply #3168 on: August 11, 2019, 05:22:35 PM
First night on a new mattress...

psiberzerker

Reply #3169 on: August 11, 2019, 05:26:57 PM
Nothing like a good night's sleep to make your day, eh?

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3170 on: August 11, 2019, 05:30:47 PM
First night on a new mattress...

That's a little scary.   You get so used to the old one, but here you start on a new one, not knowing if it will be too firm, too soft, or whatever.  

I go to hotels and I always wake up the next morning aching.  Usually because of the mattress, though when I laid down on it the night before it seemed fine.

I hope it was wonderful.   Such an investment that you're going to be using for many years to come.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

IdleBoast

Reply #3171 on: August 11, 2019, 06:57:10 PM
There was a lot of bouncing in shops, but mainly I agreed to the change when my wife pointed out that the old mattress was older than our children.

Our adult children...

psiberzerker

Reply #3172 on: August 11, 2019, 07:13:30 PM
I agreed to the change when my wife pointed out that the old mattress was older than our children.

Our adult children...

"There's yer problem!"  I got a new one last year, and it's one of those foam blocks.  I have broad shoulders (For a guyl) so the hip is one of the most critical parts.  Too soft makes my waist hang between my shoulder, and hip.  Too hard just makes my hip ache, so I keep waking up to switch over.

The old style coiled spring, and quilted bat ones just don't hold up very well, even if you do flip, and turn them regularly.  Eventually, you'll get hills, and valleys, which conform to your body, but don't really support them very well.

shit, sorry.  I'm doing it again, aren't I?

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3173 on: August 12, 2019, 02:20:10 AM

We got a foam king when we moved into the remodeled master.   It is the BEST mattress I've even slept on.   I love it.

What made my day....   
Dan's oldest introduced us to her new boyfriend today for the first time.   They've been dating for a few weeks.   She is really happy, she's just glowing.  And seeing the two of them together!!   Watching the two of them together all afternoon put a perma-grin on my face.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

IdleBoast

Reply #3174 on: August 12, 2019, 09:08:24 AM
Just wait until you find out they've started saving for a mortgage...!

IdleBoast

Reply #3175 on: August 12, 2019, 09:10:39 AM

shit, sorry.  I'm doing it again, aren't I?

:emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3176 on: August 12, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #3177 on: August 13, 2019, 06:27:00 PM
School starts tomorrow.  So I will have at least four hours everyday to fuck my wife without an audience.  Or knocks on the door.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3178 on: August 13, 2019, 08:22:59 PM
School starts tomorrow.  So I will have at least four hours everyday to fuck my wife without an audience.  Or knocks on the door.

;D

School is the best part of Summer ending.

I can't wait to send them all off every morning so I can have fun without them around.  :roll:

:D

psiberzerker

Reply #3179 on: August 13, 2019, 08:26:15 PM
School is the best part of Summer ending.

I'm already starting my Back to School stories.  I didn't see the need to start a Story Contest, since UA is one of the top 3 forums, so nobody needs encouragement to write there.