What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3580 on: November 22, 2019, 07:28:29 PM

I can't imagine they all shave nowadays, do they.    

I hope not. Nothing wrong with a little landing strip or maybe a heart shaped trim telling a certain someone that they are loved...... 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3581 on: November 22, 2019, 07:54:26 PM

I can't imagine they all shave nowadays, do they.    

Based on recent experience, yes.

Although you might have a girl in a room, who sensing where your fingers are headed, might sheepishly warn you of a little stubble they didn’t take care of that day.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3582 on: November 22, 2019, 09:12:49 PM
Wifey watching the Mandalorian, then reading Twitter where women bitch and moan that there's no women in the show.

"Shut up, you whiny bitches!"

:emot_laughing:

She finally likes something Disney has done with star wars and clueless feminists fuck it up for her.  :roll:

_priapism

Reply #3583 on: November 24, 2019, 03:02:40 AM
My son had a sore throat this morning (playoff game in the rain last night), so he decided to stay home from his debate competition.  Instead, he helped me roast a turkey, make oyster stuffing, spinach soufflé, and potatoes au gratin with Gruyère and crème fraîche.  Had a nice relaxing afternoon and the family all enjoyed the meal.  Thankful for my family.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3584 on: November 24, 2019, 02:11:25 PM
Spent the night snuggled with my daughter.  :D

She wanted some "us" time together to talk and just be together. So I ended up snuggled up with her all night.

Nothing better than waking up with your baby in your arms.  :'(

_priapism

Reply #3585 on: November 25, 2019, 01:54:55 AM
Coconut cream pie.  Haven’t made one in ages.  It tasted better than it looked, and was very yummy.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3586 on: November 25, 2019, 03:13:49 AM
Coconut cream pie.  Haven’t made one in ages.  It tasted better than it looked, and was very yummy.

Yum

And snuggling is nice.   I have had a sick girl all weekend.   She has wanted to snuggle nonstop.

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend.  I did, other than the sick one who has spent a ton of time on the couch and many hours of Disney+ watching, with me right there with her.    I've been very lazy laying around with her but I feel very rested.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #3587 on: November 25, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
I have a really important court appearance tomorrow.  I’m not a big believer in prayer, but if you are, please pray for me.  And send me some positive energy, regardless of your spiritual persuasion.  I’ve got my bits in a vise, and they are applying full pressure.  It’s pretty much out of my hands at this point.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3588 on: November 25, 2019, 02:50:14 PM
Sending positive thoughts toe.

What made my day yesterday was my Peruvian told me she didn’t use to eat vegetables so much, salads yes, but not vegetables.  Knowing she eats them just fine, I asked what happened.  She told me she likes the way I cook them.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #3589 on: November 25, 2019, 03:43:54 PM
Hang in there Toe.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #3590 on: November 25, 2019, 04:45:48 PM
I’m at the courthouse now.  It’s not the outcome.  It’s the uncertainty.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3591 on: November 25, 2019, 09:52:31 PM
I’m at the courthouse now.  It’s not the outcome.  It’s the uncertainty.

You've got this

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #3592 on: November 26, 2019, 12:23:42 AM
I’m at the courthouse now.  It’s not the outcome.  It’s the uncertainty.

You've got this

Well I “won” but it was ugly.  Hoping everyone will agree to sit down and work things out.  But I know the players, and they’re really young and really stupid. I have a lot of work to do now, and there are only 24 hours in a day.   :facepalm:

« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 03:31:32 AM by ToeinH2O »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3593 on: November 26, 2019, 01:53:38 AM
CJ's mostest favoritist cock, and the person it's attached to, will be here on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.  ;D

I've been told by his wife "two weeks getting ready for you"  :D  ;D

I can't wait for my special snack after everyone goes to bed on Thursday night.  8)

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3594 on: November 26, 2019, 02:20:56 AM
CJ's mostest favoritist cock, and the person it's attached to, will be here on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.  ;D

I've been told by his wife "two weeks getting ready for you"  :D  ;D

I can't wait for my special snack after everyone goes to bed on Thursday night.  8)

You know what they say about snacks, bet you can’t eat just one.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3595 on: November 26, 2019, 04:29:21 AM
You've got this

Well I “won” but it was ugly.

Told you you had it.   I'm never wrong, just ask Chris.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3596 on: November 27, 2019, 01:57:51 AM
My hot black knocked up homegirl and her daughter stopped by to visit. Her daughter told me "mommy said you were almost my mommy".

Which is true. I almost was her mommy. My friends were having a hard time making a kid, and it looked like my homegirl wasn't going to be able to get pregnant. So she and her husband asked me if I'd be willing to make one for them. Half my DNA, half her husbands. I've known them my entire life, but honestly the thought of CJ having a half black baby was damn near an absolute NO from me. I don't care what you think, I'm a white boys only white girl. They offered to pay for everything, and even wanted their kid to acknowledge me as their real mom, but they would raise it.

I thought about it, and ultimately I was going to say yes, because they were there for me when I was at my worst. Both of them even confronted me about my teen aged drug use and threatened to "clean your white ass up whether you want it or not". So I was prepared to say yes, do it without her husband having the time of his life though, and give them a kid.

But, thankfully for all of us she got knocked up and my services were not required. Now she has another on the way.

But her daughter asked me if it was true, I said yes, and she said "That would have been really cool too. But I've got the best mommies and daddy anyway."  :'(

:D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #3597 on: November 27, 2019, 06:50:59 PM
Got our first major snow. Minneapolis got hit with 5 or 6 inches.  It's wet heavy stuff that my little snow blower can't handle.  My neighbors last year did the shoveling in the front, leaving me just the short back sidewalk and driveway.

I knew they were gone and was resigned to having to do it all myself. In my 70s it's not a recommended activity.  Browsing the newspaper to kill time and hope for a sudden warm up to 60 degrees, I heard a noise in front.

Going to the door, there, before my eyes was a mostly shoveled walk and a lady I didn't know working by the front steps shoveling away natures mess.  She looked up and said hi, I'm M****.  I'm dog sitting next door and your neighbors said they did your walks too. Wow!!!! Kind neighbors who arraigned a substitute shoveler. I sent them a text, thanking them for being so thoughtful.

We do provide them with a gift card a couple times during the winter from a local pizza place.

Now, to tackle the back walk and driveway.
 :emot_wave2: :emot_wave2: :emot_wave2:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #3598 on: November 27, 2019, 07:35:52 PM
I lived in Minneapolis for three years.  And still imagine I hear the snow plow guy grading my lengthy driveway at 4 in the morning.  Made me tear up a bit.  Good friends left behind up there in the frozen white north.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:03:27 AM by ToeinH2O »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3599 on: November 28, 2019, 12:54:43 AM
Ordered a custom $2000 wardrobe/dresser in the Amish country a few months ago.  It was delivered today.  The guy phoned me asking about stairs and such at my house.  It got me thinking, and I went and looked at the bedroom doorway it had to go through.  I began muttering ‘fuck. . . fuck. . . . fuck’ over and over again looking at that tight turn from the hall.

We carried it across my rotting deck with me cringing at the deck boards bending, but no lawsuits for anyone falling 6 feet through.

The delivery guys wanted to give up, but I removed the wardrobe knobs and took a picture off the hall wall.  When we still needed more space, I pried the floor molding off the hall wall.  That was just enough, and we got it in.

The freshly painted hallway wall has a rub mark, but putting the picture back up covered that.

;D