News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #4380 on: June 16, 2020, 01:21:01 PM
Finally made it back to Wisconsin for some more bird pictures. I opted not to leave town during all the unrest and riots, so it had been a month since I got up there.  Got some nice pictures and will post a few here, for those that like that kinda stuff.

Had a great experience on the way up there too. Woo to me. ;D

Got home and was in the shower washing all the bug spray off. Wife came in and told me to peek around the curtain. She then popped a still warm mini donut in my mouth. The young neighbor girl across the street brought a bag over.  Food stands, denied all the fairs and carnivals due to the virus are now setting up all over town, trying to salvage something from this pandemic summer.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +435/-10
Reply #4381 on: June 16, 2020, 01:23:53 PM
First day since lock down since I've seen my dad.  We had tacos, I drank some honey whiskey and sprite and we watched his favorite car show while catching up on what was happening.

Made my heart smile  ;D

You're very wise to enjoy time with him. Not everyone takes advantage of such time and some don't have the opportunity. A good friend of mine lost both of his parents before he was 30.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #4382 on: June 16, 2020, 06:09:55 PM

I received a late mothers day gift, because they were so backordered.

It's a picnic table for squirrels that you attach to a tree/fence/post.

Look at how cute they are   https://www.thesquirrelprojects.com/

https://www.thesquirrelprojects.com/pages/gallery

Happy to take a boo for what follows.   ;D

They are regarded as rats with a good PR department over here.  They are breeding like rabbits squirrels. Officially vermin and they are driving out our native, smaller, and much more cute, red squirrel.

Unfortunately how you kill them is strictly controlled as we can't mistreat any animal, even vermin.  Scientists are trying to genetically modify their breeding cycle in order to eradicate them.

The USA gave us these voracious bastards and we gave you starlings (which have never been regarded as a pest over here).

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4383 on: June 16, 2020, 06:53:26 PM
LOL Obi. A fair exchange of pests across "The Pond". :D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4384 on: June 16, 2020, 09:58:35 PM
Just found out my gym finally reopened yesterday. Now I can firm up my flabby "old man" butt. I know CJ is drooling, waiting to see a picture of my tush all firmed up and sculpted.

Should I send her a before photo? :emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4385 on: June 17, 2020, 03:27:18 AM
Just found out my gym finally reopened yesterday. Now I can firm up my flabby "old man" butt. I know CJ is drooling, waiting to see a picture of my tush all firmed up and sculpted.

Should I send her a before photo? :emot_laughing:

I'll take an after photo.  ;)   Or better yet, post it on the selfie page.  :)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4386 on: June 17, 2020, 06:06:14 PM
So far...a great day! First trip back to the gym this morning. Was able to do my normal workout on the treadmill and heart rate stayed well in range. Resistance exercises will be another matter. Did a little arm work to start. Tomorrow will add more.

Stepping on the scale was a surprise. Lost 8 or 9 lbs. over the three month lapse. Neighbor was out when I got home and I bragged to her about my weight loss. She's a fitness trainer and brought me down with, "I'm sure we've all lost some muscle mass." Grrrr, yeah, muscle weighs more than fat.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4387 on: June 23, 2020, 05:35:35 PM
My sister and I both got yelled at for not wearing our wedding rings.  ;D

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4388 on: June 24, 2020, 02:20:44 AM

I wear mine on my necklace.  Feels safest there.  And when I run, it bounces off my chest as a reminder.   I feel naked without it.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4389 on: June 24, 2020, 03:47:09 AM

I wear mine on my necklace.  Feels safest there.  And when I run, it bounces off my chest as a reminder.   I feel naked without it.

Watcher follows the bouncing ring... ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4390 on: June 24, 2020, 04:47:37 AM

Summer wouldn't allow my sister to do that, she has to feel the ring on her finger when she holds her hand.  :roll:

Neither would mine, she'd rather hold my hand up, point to it and tell people "See this? This means she's my property."  :facepalm:

My sister and I both told them it must be a gay girl thing that we can't understand.  :emot_laughing:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4391 on: June 26, 2020, 04:47:50 AM
My 6 and I drew and colored Halloween pictures because, like me, she's already sick of Summer.  ;D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4392 on: June 26, 2020, 03:57:23 PM
My 6 and I drew and colored Halloween pictures because, like me, she's already sick of Summer.  ;D

But summer just started... ;D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4393 on: June 26, 2020, 04:58:17 PM
Might as well go all out and hit the Halloween candy too. Why stop with pictures? :D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4394 on: June 26, 2020, 05:51:20 PM
She's staying with me again this Summer while everyone else go on vacation. We had so much fun together last Summer. She's still too timid and scared to go without me anyway.

We'll eat lots of candy and junk food and watch spooky movies together.  :D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4395 on: June 26, 2020, 07:23:03 PM
Earlier this morning I was talking with my dad on the phone.  We were talking family stuff and he made fun of one of my cousins.  I laughed so hard I dropped my phone.  It was the single funniest thing that's happened in my life it recent months.  He sounded so stupid yet so accurate which made it so hilarious. I had to hang up and call back later when I was done laughing.  My face literally hurt.

I'm still having uncontrollable laughing fits and people are looking at me like I'm crazy. 

Paying for gas and start laughing :emot_laughing:

Sitting at a red light and start laughing  :emot_laughing:

Try telling KB about it and have to stop twice because I start laughing  :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

He has never done that before, and if he ever does it again I'll likely die from lack of oxygen because of laughter

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #4396 on: June 26, 2020, 07:24:32 PM
Laughter is the best medicine.  8)

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #4397 on: June 27, 2020, 05:12:06 PM
Cool pleasant morning. Hot later, but for now the cats and I are enjoying the fresh air and quiet in the shade of the back porch.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4398 on: June 29, 2020, 03:15:07 AM
My neighbors daughter, who's in love with me ;D keeps counting down the days till her mom leaves her with me to go off on her own vacation for a while. Her mom told me "she's probably going to countdown the last 10 seconds out loud."  :emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4399 on: June 30, 2020, 03:08:33 PM

I'll combine my What MADE my day & What RUINED my day in the same post.   A few...

Made my day:    Leaving for vacation.  We have a rental in the mountains in NC.   I'll be back on Monday.

What RUINED my day.   This chart.  Compare Michigan (MI) where I am right now, to North Carolina (NC) where I'll be tomorrow at this time.     https://covidbystate.org/#/

And looking down the road a bit.................
What could possible ruin my day before my return:   Shiela might hit 1000 while I'm gone and I'll miss her 1000th post.   I'm hearing rumors it might break the internet.

Version 9.15
POY 2016