KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

_priapism

Reply #5460 on: May 09, 2021, 08:14:44 PM
I have to say Shiela’s posting and renewed spirit made my day. So pleasant to login and see someone you have been worried for expressing joy, happiness, and optimism. Happy Mother’s Day everyone.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5461 on: May 10, 2021, 02:45:48 AM
I have to say Shiela’s posting and renewed spirit made my day. So pleasant to login and see someone you have been worried for expressing joy, happiness, and optimism. Happy Mother’s Day everyone.

I agree.  I've been distracted from KB with real life and came on today to become distracted from that.  Did that even make sense?  Well, Shiela stepped up today.

Woo #485 my Shiela girl ♥💕❤.

And Happy Mother's Day to the wonderful mom's here on KB, or to the spouses of our KB members. I hope everybody had a nice time visiting with, talking by phone with, or recalling happy memories of your mothers.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #5462 on: May 10, 2021, 03:36:10 AM
I've been distracted from KB with real life and came on today to become distracted from that.  Did that even make sense?

Using KB to distract yourself from real life things that have been distracting you from KB? Yes, that does make sense  ;D

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #5463 on: May 11, 2021, 06:21:38 PM
I spent last night over at my dad's house. He was a bit stressed out since I was so down lately, that I want to spend some of this good mood with him. Was a little chilly, but we sat outside for a bit, and he ended up grilling us some brats and mixed veggies. We sat by the firepit, and he taught me how to play cribbage. I had always thought it was too difficult, but after a few games, I got the gist of it, I was doing pretty good, I almost even won a game.

Decided to crash at his house, so we had a few drinks mostly rum, and then off to bed. Woke up, we went out for breakfast, and I got home little before 10:00

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5464 on: May 11, 2021, 06:57:50 PM
A little embarrassing but the only card game I know to play is solitaire  :emot_laughing: :facepalm:

Edit.. if I'm not being too nosey, has your mother been behaving herself now or is she still stressing everyone out?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:03:32 PM by Clitical Thinking »

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #5465 on: May 11, 2021, 07:07:51 PM
A little embarrassing but the only card game I know to play is solitaire

Strip Solitaire is not much fun.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:56:42 PM by staci »

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5466 on: May 11, 2021, 07:47:05 PM
A little embarrassing but the only card game I know to play is solitaire  :emot_laughing: :facepalm:

Edit.. if I'm not being too nosey, has your mother been behaving herself now or is she still stressing everyone out?

I have redistance myself from her, and from what is going on with that.  I've not seen, or heard anything about her, and I've not spoken to my dad on the subject for some time.  He has been in a much better mood as well, so I'm assuming it is all taken care of, and done with. It is impossible for me to care any less as to what she's doing now.

I'd tell you what I really feel about it, but this is the feel good thread, so if you don't mind, let us close this book.

Thanks love  :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5467 on: May 11, 2021, 08:21:39 PM

I'd tell you what I really feel about it, but this is the feel good thread, so if you don't mind, let us close this book.

:emot_kiss: For Shiela feeling good...

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +131/-1
Reply #5468 on: May 11, 2021, 08:35:10 PM
I've been struggling with backpain for a couple of weeks, so someone suggested an alternative treatment, since anti inflams doesn't work. So, after putting a plaster with a magnet on my back the pain is gone.

I have no idea what kind of witchcraft it is, but its working

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5469 on: May 11, 2021, 09:03:00 PM
but this is the feel good thread, so if you don't mind, let us close this book.

Point taken :)

_priapism

Reply #5470 on: May 11, 2021, 11:30:12 PM
Today is wifey’s birthday, so we went to a favorite Vietnamese restaurant.  I had an incredible pho dak biet.  Wifey had the fish in broth, served in a clay pot.  We just had a very nice relaxing afternoon.  Pleasant conversation.  Shopping.  First time in a very long time that we have been free of Covid fears, and had a enjoyable time out.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5471 on: May 11, 2021, 11:47:24 PM
Today is wifey’s birthday, so we went to a favorite Vietnamese restaurant.  I had an incredible pho dak biet.  Wifey had the fish in broth, served in a clay pot.  We just had a very nice relaxing afternoon.  Pleasant conversation.  Shopping.  First time in a very long time that we have been free of Covid fears, and had a enjoyable time out.

Happy to hear that. I don't think I've ever had any vietnamese food, and I've always wanted to try a pho.  Heard there is like over 100 different spices in that one dish.

Woo for getting out and relaxing

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #5472 on: May 12, 2021, 12:08:13 AM
We got back early this afternoon from running errands. The two dogs next door as usual, gave us a hearty, "Welcome home neighbors."

Went to the fence to give some pets and dang, the young pup on the other side of neighbors was in their yard too. All three having doggy fun time.

Turns out the young one dug under the fence to get in with the other two dogs. Pups are the best people :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #5473 on: May 12, 2021, 12:42:58 AM

Happy to hear that. I don't think I've ever had any vietnamese food, and I've always wanted to try a pho.  Heard there is like over 100 different spices in that one dish.

It is sooooo good!  With hoisin plum sauce and sriracha.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5474 on: May 12, 2021, 01:27:54 AM

Happy birthday to your beautiful and very lucky better half.  Hope she enjoys her birthday spankin'.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5475 on: May 12, 2021, 10:00:15 AM

Did it come with fermented fish sauce that is quite pungent and hot? Usually mixed with rice.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #5476 on: May 13, 2021, 02:47:25 AM

It is sooooo good!  With hoisin plum sauce and sriracha.

I turned my Peruvian onto Vietnamese food not long ago.  For myself, been eating it for about the last 40 years.  I haven’t been to a strictly pho place in a while, but I am a fan, and I did have a pho like version of beef soup earlier this year at the place we go.  I’ll order anything on the menu, love it all, but I do steer towards anything spicy.  I make summer rolls at home sometimes, got the rice paper in the pantry right now.

When I used to frequent some of the Vietnamese restaurants near DC, the food was only part of the treat.  The gorgeous Vietnamese girls bringing your food was part of the experience.  The place we go now, the wait staff is Americans.

Really, my love affair with Asian food began as a young teen eating highly Americanized Chinese food in the only Asian restaurant probably within a 100 miles at the time.  I still recall we got fried wontons, sweet and sour pork, beef and broccoli , moo goo gai pan (things that are hardly Chinese actually).  I loved that the vegetables weren’t over cooked, never had vegetables like that before.  As an older teen I had a half Korean friend introduce me to Korean food.  By this time I could handle spicy.  For the next 10 or more years I rarely ate anything out that wasn’t Asian. . . . Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, even knew a Burmese place years ago.  That half Korean friend and I would hit random Asian places making sure the word ‘cocktails’ was in the window ordering those tiki drinks like zombies, navy grogs, scorpions and the like and get thoroughly plowed while gorging on the food.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5477 on: May 13, 2021, 02:51:10 AM
Last couple days, 3 baby foxes playing in my backyard.  About 12-15 years ago there were 2 denned under my shed, nice to see a momma fox had her kits there again.  I haven’t been up there much, so didn’t see them until they were visible from the house, so they are already pretty big.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5478 on: May 13, 2021, 02:52:53 AM

Then stop playing solitaire alone.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5479 on: May 13, 2021, 03:30:17 AM
. . . . Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, even knew a Burmese place years ago.

I can say that I've eaten Chinese and korean. That's about it.  Ate plenty of Korean food. But I was always wary when we would go anywhere and get anything made with red meat.  they eat dogs there and it terrified me that if I wasnt careful, I'd eat dog meat. So I would stick to yaki, which is made with pork, and seafood.

I stopped eating seafood when I went to a high end restuarant with some soldiers and katusa, and they brought out a large octopus that was still moving around. The koreans just started hacking into this thing and gobbling up tentacles. I didn't eat anything other than one piece of yaki mandu and some bread.

Then stop playing solitaire alone.

But you're guaranteed a win.  Even if you lose the game, you know for a fact you're still going to win :aol_diddle: