What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5880 on: September 24, 2021, 04:55:59 PM
Made a trip to my favorite wildlife refuge in Wisconsin today. Fall migration will be in full swing soon. Quite a few Sandhill Cranes already there, but by end of October the refuge swells with over 15 thousand of these five foot giants of the sky.  Hope to post a few  pictures tomorrow.

Not to be confused with your cheese run... ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #5881 on: September 26, 2021, 04:44:19 PM
Nothing in particular, just having a good morning so far. Sat outside this morning in sweats having a cup of coffee that I can fully taste again. Leaves are starting to change. I miss my 80+ temps, but there really is beauty in autumn

Offline SmuDoodel

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-1
  • Woof
    • Days and Symes
Reply #5882 on: September 26, 2021, 08:00:49 PM
Chicago Bears football as a perfect excuse to  get a jump on ritual day drinking.

:emot_cheers:

The names have been changed to protect the malicious

Offline seeker83

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #5883 on: September 27, 2021, 01:40:52 PM
Chicago Bears football as a perfect excuse to  get a jump on ritual day drinking.

:emot_cheers:

Offline SmuDoodel

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-1
  • Woof
    • Days and Symes
Reply #5884 on: September 27, 2021, 02:48:51 PM
An early morning text from a very special someone which means tomorrow I will be posting on the "Who got l laid last night" board. 

:aol_doggystyle:

The names have been changed to protect the malicious

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #5885 on: September 27, 2021, 04:23:54 PM
An early morning text from a very special someone which means tomorrow I will be posting on the "Who got l laid last night" board. 
:aol_doggystyle:
Best of luck dude!

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #5886 on: September 28, 2021, 07:46:15 PM
It both ruined many days and finally made my day. I wasn't able to log in for the longest time and kept getting error messages that my login had expired. Clearing the cache, trying a different browser, etc, didn't help. At one point I even wondered if I had pissed someone off by accident and gotten banned  :'(

Whatever it was seems to have cleared up now. Did I miss anything good? I guess I'll have countless pages to catch up on  ;D

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5887 on: September 28, 2021, 08:13:25 PM
It both ruined many days and finally made my day. I wasn't able to log in for the longest time and kept getting error messages that my login had expired. Clearing the cache, trying a different browser, etc, didn't help. At one point I even wondered if I had pissed someone off by accident and gotten banned  :'(

Whatever it was seems to have cleared up now. Did I miss anything good? I guess I'll have countless pages to catch up on  ;D
Glad to see you’re back CT  :D ;D ;D
[ Whispers * Psst here www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=15363.msg610072#msg610072 * Nothing to see folks.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:46:15 PM by Asmodel »

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5888 on: September 28, 2021, 08:34:12 PM

Oh my gosh, I was wondering about you. I had hoped it was something good that kept you away. So happy to see you back love  :emot_kiss:

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5889 on: September 28, 2021, 08:43:40 PM

Oh my gosh, I was wondering about you. I had hoped it was something good that kept you away. So happy to see you back love  :emot_kiss:

Happy to be back, and thank you for the beautiful present you made for us  :emot_kiss:

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5890 on: September 28, 2021, 08:48:47 PM

[ Whispers * Psst here www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=15363.msg610072#msg610072 * Nothing to see folks.

Thanks. Yeah, that was like the first thread I clicked on after this one. I seem to have a sixth sense for that sort of thing  ;D

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #5891 on: September 28, 2021, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks. Yeah, that was like the first thread I clicked on after this one. I seem to have a sixth sense for that sort of thing  ;D

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #5892 on: September 29, 2021, 05:56:39 PM
Just shy of 44 years (by one day), I finally reached that point in my life where I can say I AM RETIRED. Worked my last shift Sunday night and did the final paperwork (exit interview) yesterday. So, 43 years 364 days after joining the RCAF, I'm done working for who ever signs my paychecks (figuratively).

That is all.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5893 on: September 29, 2021, 06:05:39 PM
Just shy of 44 years (by one day), I finally reached that point in my life where I can say I AM RETIRED. Worked my last shift Sunday night and did the final paperwork (exit interview) yesterday. So, 43 years 364 days after joining the RCAF, I'm done working for who ever signs my paychecks (figuratively).

Congratulations. It takes a special kind of person to stay in the military all the way to retirement. That is a giant respectful Woo love  :emot_kiss:

Oh and happy early birthday  :emot_kiss:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1771/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5894 on: September 29, 2021, 08:20:15 PM

Wow!  Congratulations!   What an accomplishment.  Three great words - I am retired.
I said them once, but now I'm sitting behind a desk for a few weeks more.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #5895 on: September 29, 2021, 09:36:52 PM
Congrats JBRG! Welcome to the ranks of the idle retired. I call it a six month vacation... twice a year. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1850/-28
Reply #5896 on: September 29, 2021, 09:39:30 PM
happy birthday and happy retirement Sir.

one of the originals

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #5897 on: September 29, 2021, 09:59:28 PM

Happy retirement, JBRG.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #5898 on: September 30, 2021, 12:46:04 AM

Congratulations. It takes a special kind of person to stay in the military all the way to retirement. That is a giant respectful Woo love  :emot_kiss:

Oh and happy early birthday  :emot_kiss:

I guess I should have clarified. I retired from the Air Force in '95 after 18 years of service. I'm retired, now, from the everyday working life now. My retirement date just happened to coincide with the anniversary of my enrolment. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And thanks all for the congrats.

That is all.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5899 on: September 30, 2021, 03:50:10 PM

Wow!  And a WOO!  That is a long time to serve. I am lucky I lasted 2 1/2 years. Congratulations on your retirement and your service with the RCAF.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.