KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 262029

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #6060 on: November 17, 2021, 04:08:24 PM
Hearing the snap of the glove I know more fun is about to begin. :emot_kiss: :emot_laughing:

Just remember, out safe word is going to be the alphabet, and if you can't breath just tap out with your tongue 10,000 times.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #6061 on: November 17, 2021, 04:11:09 PM

A glow in the dark cock?  ;D ;D   

Seriously, been there, done that with that test. Sometimes when they add that stuff to your IV you get a warm sensation through your body, not unlike Shiela sitting on your face or MJ with her probing finger... ;D ;D

We'll nothing glowed last night. As to the contrast that gives you the warm tingling all over the body... didn't get that. Something in my kidneys was too high. When the tech first told about getting that warm glow from the injection, I said, "Do the warm glow won't be because I have an attractive lady taking care of me."

I was thanked for the compliment. Dang but I do love going to the VA
 Everybody is so nice and friendly. I've said several times that it's almost a pleasure to have something wrong with me.

In a hour we're leaving to see the Urology Oncologist and learn what treatment plans they suggest for my bladder cancer. Update will follow. Support from my fellow KBers has really helped.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6062 on: November 17, 2021, 04:12:45 PM
Hearing the snap of the glove I know more fun is about to begin. :emot_kiss: :emot_laughing:

Just remember, out safe word is going to be the alphabet, and if you can't breath just tap out with your tongue 10,000 times.

Do I have to sing it like in grade school? :emot_laughing: :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6063 on: November 17, 2021, 04:52:01 PM

Do I have to sing it like in grade school? :emot_laughing: :emot_kiss:

And backwards

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6064 on: November 18, 2021, 12:15:44 AM
Got treated to a free breakfast this morning.

Wife keeps busy making doll clothes for American Girl dolls and other 18 inch dolls. Our neighborhood has changed. Girls that were gifted with doll clothes have moved out of the neighborhood. Now we have young people with babies.

There's a small cafe across the Mississippi that has lots of regulars. Guess we're semi regulars and visit with some of the others. Found out cafe owner has a granddaughter the right age.

We went this morning and wife presented the cafe owner with 5 outfits. Next thing we knew the owner comped our breakfast. We thanked her, but wife made it clear she's not to do that again. It's very important to her not to be paid for the doll clothes. It's her way of dealing with all the pain she lives with every day.

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #6065 on: November 18, 2021, 12:32:13 AM
The awesomely positive attitude of a certain slave and Co-POY 2019 made my day  8)

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1631/-3
Reply #6066 on: November 18, 2021, 03:06:37 PM
The awesomely positive attitude of a certain slave and Co-POY 2019 made my day  8)

Hear, hear. And for Mrs Msslave's generosity.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6067 on: November 19, 2021, 08:41:29 PM
Treated myself to a spa day. Three hours of being pampered, oiled up, rubbed down, and a deep tissue massage, with a facial (no, not that). Minimal microdermabrasion treatment.

So a few hours and $450 plus tip, helps me stay looking younger. I know I can't beat the clock, but I'll settle for a tie. :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6068 on: November 19, 2021, 10:46:14 PM
Treated myself to a spa day. Three hours of being pampered, oiled up, rubbed down, and a deep tissue massage, with a facial (no, not that). Minimal microdermabrasion treatment.

So a few hours and $450 plus tip, helps me stay looking younger. I know I can't beat the clock, but I'll settle for a tie. :emot_kiss:

WoW! $450 tip. I'll give you a whole day of pampering for that kind of tip. :emot_laughing:

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #6069 on: November 19, 2021, 11:02:31 PM

WoW! $450 tip. I'll give you a whole day of pampering for that kind of tip. :emot_laughing:

For that amount of money I can lay the best looking high dollar hooker at the best strip club in Houston (they'll work 1 or 2 shifts a week to keep their clientele fresh).

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #6070 on: November 20, 2021, 12:29:34 AM
Changing gears....

I have been working customer service for a marketing company. For the past year our client has been a homeschool company. Several weeks ago the decision was made to add IT to the customer rep position. Last week we had a training class. The training manager at the homeschool company rarely knows what she is talking about. I asked her a couple of questions. Both times the reply was "Uhhh...."
A training video has been provided. I would have watched it last weekend but I had a bout of stomach flu. By a turn of fate we only had to do IT today and yesterday and I only had one IT call. So, this weekend, hopefully I'll be healthy enough to watch the video. Someone else recorded the video. He's not as clueless as her, but with his directions I can fake it till I make it. 

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6071 on: November 20, 2021, 02:31:13 PM
Been out with Al three times since we met. Last night was an absolute riot. He took me to a place about an hour away where this two man group was playing. They were one of these comedy music duos, and they had me laughing so hard. I do not remember their names, and they were local guys. They weren't just funny, but they were good with the music as well. Most of their jokes were more locally focused, such as calling Nena, Menasha the twin cities.

He's also so easy to talk to, he has that confidence without being arrogant which is what I usually get from marines, especially when they find out I was in the Army. A lot of the time I'm talking with him, I find it easy to slip back into that mindset and then the filter drops out and I talk about almost everything. This is not helped by the consumption of multiple margaritas.

Im looking back at some of the things ive said, and I'm a little embarrassed. I was telling him why I haven't gotten married (he asked) and happened to get carried away with some of the passed men I've "dated", and when I said some get intimidated because I like it a little rough, he choked on his jack and coke. He smiled, chucked, and said "Awesome".

Anyways, kind of riding an edge between "dating" and hanging out with a guy friend, but still had a lot of fun.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #6072 on: November 20, 2021, 03:25:21 PM

I would have pampered you, oiled you up and rubbed you down for free... 8) 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6073 on: November 20, 2021, 03:50:58 PM

$450 plus tip

I don't put down what I give for tip because I dont want people to think it was too much or too little.

I would have pampered you, oiled you up and rubbed you down for free... 8) 8)

Would lead to completely different results, but I'd probably be far less sore than I am today.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6074 on: November 20, 2021, 05:11:43 PM
Usual dinner with friends last night. Gave me the chance to bring them up to date on my cancer. It made my day because of all the support they gave me. When things get rough, as I know they will, wife and I will have lots of help.

Going to best friends for lunch today to tell them. This kind of news isn't for phone or text.

Still not sure how to tell sisters. We've never been close, even growing up. That's for another day.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +234/-2
Reply #6075 on: November 21, 2021, 04:59:03 AM
This happened yesterday - 19 November.

First thing was we got notice that the conditions on the sale of our townhouse have been removed. This means the Mrs and I are officially homeless. Title to the townhouse passes to the new owners on 1 December.

Second -- WE ARE IN LA PAZ. Arrived yesterday after a 10 day trip (nine days of driving and 1 extra day visiting my brother in the Phoenix area.)

That is all.

That is all.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6076 on: November 22, 2021, 12:08:13 AM
Video call from daughter. Now that she has a new phone we can see each other as we talk. Wow I'm we're getting into the 2020s. :facepalm:
Naturally our vid calls mean disturbing the pets and getting them on camera :D

Daughter is in full caretaker mode now. Wants to fly out for every doctor appointment I have. I tell her to wait until tough times hit.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #6077 on: November 22, 2021, 12:12:40 AM
Would have expected her to do anything less? Family is strength  :emot_kiss:

I tried doing a video call with my dad, and when he answered, he put the phone up to his ear, so that's all I saw. I laughed so hard.

As for me, I'm out for the night. Dont wait up :emot_kiss:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 12:18:30 AM by Shiela_M »

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #6078 on: November 22, 2021, 12:41:57 AM
As for me, I'm out for the night. Dont wait up :emot_kiss:

:evil:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake