KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 224079

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2860 on: November 12, 2019, 09:17:43 PM
Well, at least there will be cuddling?

I'll cuddle, she can watch as I pass out.  ;D

I'm over the scrambled eggs and ketchup.   I won't eat it, but it's allowed at the table.   I just put on my blinders.

But you.  You get Mandalorian for months and months.   My favorite line already less than 5 minutes into the movie.....    "I can take you in warm.  Or I can take you in cold."

:roll:

I'm more pissed off they fucked up the Simpsons. I mean, really, is 4:3 really that fucking bad? Disney fucks up everything.  :roll:

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2861 on: November 13, 2019, 12:41:57 AM
The frigging weather...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2862 on: November 13, 2019, 02:28:48 AM
Wifey's bitching about star wars being changed again on Disney+.  :roll:

Girl... grow up.  :facepalm:

psiberzerker

Reply #2863 on: November 13, 2019, 02:45:10 AM
Okay, at some point you have to admit that it's not the Star Wars you grew up with and loved, or stop bitching about how it's different.  Of course it's different, the Prequels changed it drastically, and they had Lucas at the helm!  

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #2864 on: November 13, 2019, 03:12:49 AM
The frigging weather...

No shit.  I woke up to 22F outside this morning.  I'm from the Sonora Desert, I don't DO 'cold'.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1328/-3
Reply #2865 on: November 13, 2019, 03:17:06 AM
The frigging weather...

No shit.  I woke up to 22F outside this morning.  I'm from the Sonora Desert, I don't DO 'cold'.

Wow...22 above. Makes me want to put on a lighter weight jacket. Come on up Rope and learn what cold really is. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2866 on: November 13, 2019, 03:19:22 AM
Okay, at some point you have to admit that it's not the Star Wars you grew up with and loved, or stop bitching about how it's different.  Of course it's different, the Prequels changed it drastically, and they had Lucas at the helm!  

I have lived with her star wars bullshit since we were little. I have hated it ever since. She has tortured me with it for decades. I don't give one half a tenth of a fuck if Han shot first. I don't give one god damn fuck that Luke Skywalker probably fucked his sister at some point.

She's a gorgeous, grown up woman. She's head chef of a fancy ass restaurant. She's a mother. It's time to let the star wars shit go.  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #2867 on: November 13, 2019, 03:49:55 AM
She's head chef of a fancy ass restaurant.

Okay, that right there is worth putting up with a little bullshit, and that's without counting the cuddles. 

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2868 on: November 13, 2019, 05:15:07 AM
She's head chef of a fancy ass restaurant.

Okay, that right there is worth putting up with a little bullshit, and that's without counting the cuddles. 

True enough.  :roll:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2869 on: November 13, 2019, 11:57:04 AM
The frigging weather...

Wow...22 above. Makes me want to put on a lighter weight jacket. Come on up Rope and learn what cold really is. :emot_laughing:

19F outside right now just before 6AM.  I don’t mind really other than I had to turn the heat on in my trailer last night to keep the pipes from freezing.  Trying to put off winterizing as I’d like to use it a couple more times before January.  So burning up costly propane and not even in it.

I will however wear something a little more substantial than a ‘lighter weight jacket’ when I leave for work.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1624/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2870 on: November 13, 2019, 02:47:05 PM
The frigging weather...

Heck, I'm Midwest born and raised and I don't DO cold.  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2871 on: November 14, 2019, 12:52:25 AM
The frigging weather...

Heck, I'm Midwest born and raised and I don't DO cold.  8)

I don't even do mildly cold these days... it's the age thing you know lol...Hope its warmed up a bit for you Rope...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

_priapism

Reply #2872 on: November 14, 2019, 05:52:49 PM
Getting up at 5 a.m. to get the wonder child off to an interscholastic debate competition.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2873 on: November 14, 2019, 11:30:56 PM
I have three scratches on my hand that just suddenly appeared.

I was just talking to wifey #2 and all of a sudden a spot on my hand was hurting life crazy. It was like being clawed by a cat, except our cat doesn't have any claws. I rubbed it and noticed three red lines on my hand. It really, really... really fucking hurt. Then I looked at it under a light and sure enough they were scratch marks. Even a tiny little bit of blood.

No fuckin' clue how it happened. It just did, and then after a while it stopped hurting but you can feel the scratches on my skin.  :roll:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1624/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2874 on: November 15, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

I was just talking to wifey #2 and all of a sudden a spot on my hand was hurting life crazy. It was like being clawed by a cat, except our cat doesn't have any claws. I rubbed it and noticed three red lines on my hand. It really, really... really fucking hurt. Then I looked at it under a light and sure enough they were scratch marks. Even a tiny little bit of blood.

No fuckin' clue how it happened. It just did, and then after a while it stopped hurting but you can feel the scratches on my skin.  :roll:

Stigmata?  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3097/-41
Reply #2875 on: November 15, 2019, 04:03:21 PM

Stigmata?  8)

That explains it!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2876 on: November 15, 2019, 08:57:20 PM
My menopausal Peruvian is convinced our marriage is falling apart.  We didn’t even really have a disagreement, she just has imagined we did, or several of them.  For my part, I just pretend all is fine while simultaneously walking on eggshells around her.

This is my second ride on this roller coaster, something no man should have to do, but maybe I’m getting the hang of it by staying calm and not getting sucked into the craziness?

_priapism

Reply #2877 on: November 15, 2019, 10:34:10 PM
This is my second ride on this roller coaster, something no man should have to do, but maybe I’m getting the hang of it by staying calm and not getting sucked into the craziness?

I get one of those every few weeks or months.  Comes out of no where.  Dr. Jekyl; Ms. Hyde.  And crazy hurtful things are said.

I just unplug everything, and remind myself that she’ll be crying and apologizing within 24 hours.  I have a theory about my wife, which may apply to your wife also.  My wife grew up in poverty, she had a history of bad relationships, low self esteem, and abandonments.  Consequently, I think she secretly feels this must be some big act on my part, and I’m going to show her the “real (bad) me” some day.  I also think she doesn’t believe she deserves unconditional love, so she tries to sabotage things.  Finally, she may not love herself, and it is hard to give love to others, when you don’t believe you are loveable.

So, I feel your pain bro.  Fortunately, the good still outweighs the bad for me.  But on those weird Friday nights at 11 pm, when she is screaming and yelling about going back to Russia, I wonder.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2878 on: November 16, 2019, 12:22:34 AM
She’s had bad luck with men, so yeah.  I spend time convincing her that bad luck is over.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #2879 on: November 16, 2019, 02:05:25 AM
My menopausal Peruvian is convinced our marriage is falling apart.  We didn’t even really have a disagreement, she just has imagined we did, or several of them.  For my part, I just pretend all is fine while simultaneously walking on eggshells around her.