News:

What Celebrity would you like to fuck?

Gina Marie · 455563

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
  • What fresh hell is this?
Reply #100 on: September 15, 2007, 04:32:16 AM
This young man hasnt gone anywhere and isnt going gay for anything when theres a horny little deedee running around for me to chase down and fuck silly. I just gatta catch her first. Now where is she hiding. Here little deedee! where\'d you go?! I know your hot for it now come on out!

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is a war room.

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +108/-11
Reply #101 on: September 15, 2007, 05:03:48 AM
Hmm, did I hear my name being called on here? Oh, it's just studly Psymon, showing off again I see, giggle.

So I'm hot for it, hunh? Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you? Just because I get wet looking at a certain pic in my files doesn't necessarily mean I'm hot for it, you know, well maybe a LITTLE.  :P

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #102 on: September 15, 2007, 08:27:24 AM
Yeh right me show off. Never! /sarcasm/ ;D

And i do beleive you are hot for me darlin; at least a certain part of me. So did she send it to you or what? And who said you could look at it anyway huh? that was for her cause she asked. (not that i mind 8))

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
Reply #103 on: September 15, 2007, 03:10:37 PM
Okay, Psymon, I deleted the pic, okay? Sorry, we were just discussing how nice we both thought you were and the subject came up, pun intended, giggle.

So I asked her for it, not her fault, I can be pretty persuasive if I want something really bad, so blame me, not my yummy, please?  :-[ :-*

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
Reply #104 on: September 15, 2007, 07:09:07 PM
Woah Woah Woah! I never said delete it why would i say that. Sorry it came across that way, but i wasnt mad at all. Hell why would i be mad if a pretty little woman like yourself looked at a picture of me and had nice things to say. Actualy ask her for it again. i kinda liked the fact that my image is getting out there or at least that you had it. And thank you for the complements. I dont realy get them that much not even from evie. lol

Wasnt trying to sound mean sorry. :-[

your ghost

Reply #105 on: September 16, 2007, 10:17:28 PM
This is a very cruel question for me, since I am 46, broke and going bald.  But in the interest of honesty and fantasy, I would have to say Alicia Silverstone more than anyone else.  I have had a huge crush on her ever since her movie The Crush.  Liked her best in Clueless, but also as Batgirl.  Other celebs, though, would include Helen Hunt and Patricia Heaton in my age range, and younger stars like Alexis Bledel, Hayden Panettierre (my hero), Emma Watson, Beverly Mitchell, Ashlee Simpson, and countless others. :-*

Offline OttoIII

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #106 on: September 17, 2007, 09:16:49 AM
Although I am not a big blond fan, I really dig Amy Smart... something about her just juices my puss puss up like only Dee Dee or a few others really can!
~Gia1978
I'm new to this forum, and I find few others can inspire a turgid erection like Dee Dee or Gia. This is a place I've been looking for!

As an offering to my neighbor Gia, here is a little something I whipped-up last year, involving Amy Smart. Where the hell has she been anyway? I answer the question. (If the concept is unclear here, just imagine MAXIM as it should be. Click on thumbnails to enlarge.)

Cheers all!

BitchTrade Issue 1
Complete coverage of the Hollywood Whore Machine

Street Smart
Feature Article

The huge population of exploitable young pussy feeds the incredible turnover of Hollywood starlets. Inevitably, a casting director will have a 16-year old Michelle Trachtenberg-clone pinned to his desk for a savage throat-fuck, and even Amy Smart's shapely ass will be forgotten.

Amy's career ended with a degrading public ceremony that left her briefly hospitalized from massive semen overdose and rectal injuries. Soon, she was wandering the streets in a daze, desperately hoping to make a couple bucks as a back-alley ass whore. It was a return to the trade she hadn't plied since Jr. High School.

Amy Smart's screen debut was hailed by film critics and fans of hot babes alike. The New York Times raved, "This tight and shapely bitch is the most succulent morsel of new girl-flesh displayed on film in nearly a week. Even if she's as devoid of talent and intellect as we suspect, few movies couldn't be improved by an hour of focus on her round, denim-clad rump, or exposed puffies. Hopefully, we'll have the chance to enjoy Amy's eye-candy for the next couple of years – before she's banished to soft-core cable flicks.

Like any starlet with such glowing reviews, Amy believed her career and undying fame and happiness was assured. But after a couple feature appearances, she was soon off the screen, earning her pittance as on-set entertainment as the "studio pussy". While various projects were filming, Amy was usually kept nude and leashed to the craft services table. During production breaks, directors, visiting studio executives, and senior crew would enthusiastically sample Amy's various orifices as they pleased. Like most of her kind, her status as a gimped fucktoy was considered "part of the game" that all starlets endured. Amy believed she'd get though this uncomfortable phase and get promoted to better parts in bigger films, just like her role-model, Natalie Portman.

The huge population of exploitable young pussy feeds the incredible turnover of Hollywood starlets. Inevitably, a casting director will have a 16-year old Michelle Trachtenberg-clone pinned to his desk for a savage throat-fuck, and even Amy's rockin' bod will be forgotten. Unsurprisingly to all but Amy herself, the blond beauty's career ended in a degrading public retirement ceremony that left her briefly hospitalized from massive semen overdose and severe rectal bleeding. Soon, she was wandering the streets in a daze and and without a dollar, desperately hoping to make a couple bucks as a back-alley ass whore. It was a return to the kind of work she hadn't done since the 9th grade.

The story of Amy's rise and fall is typical for the industry. The career lifetime of a second-tier starlet is only as long and fruitful as you'd expect for a sexually desirable stage prop. Today's competition just gets younger and learns how to give better head earlier.  Historically, these unemployed muffins have been casually discarded and doomed to oblivion, but there's at least one man who is truly making a difference. Professor Erskine Wadd, dean of Film & Pimp Studies at USC, has dedicated his life to rescuing abandoned actresses.

Professor Wadd specializes in the study of discarded starlets, helping them cope with their inevitable troubles by teaching them to lower their expectations and disregard their self-esteem. "Let's face it, Hollywood burns through starlets like charcoal, and it's rare for a girl to be worth any investment after she's reached 22. But there's huge economic potential lost while her holes go unfilled. In the real word, a slightly-used piece of ass like Amy is in high demand from all kinds of deviants willing to purchase her services. She could be anything! – a small business cock-receptacle, an investment-quality prostitute, or pricey pain-slut slavegirl. Hollywood may have forgotten here, but I can give her a future."

Wadd's outreach program now works with the industry, allowing volunteers to reach girls the moment they've been fired. "Early response is key. A rejected starlet usually has some bloom left on the rose. They're desperate and hysterical in the face of Hollywood rejection, and we can start re-education for their new life in cock service, immediately."

He works to cut down the cunt loss as much as possible, before the girls turn to drug abuse that may lessen their market value; or worse, by attempting to return to a practical, "normal" life. "The ones that get away really haunt me. Nobody knows what happened to half of the Baywatch cooze. Imagine a better world, where Yasmine Bleeth was available–at a reasonable price–for a young graduate's first rape party."

Amy Smart holds a special place in Wadd's heart. Recently rescued, she now spends the bulk of her time bent-over with her trim legs spread painfully wide and tied firmly to a sawhorse-like contraption. Face down and wearing a dental/spreader gag, the gently quivering tan globes of her ass point skyward, giving Wadd and his guests easy access to her recently pierced cunt and surprisingly snug anus. "Cute young whores are easy to find, but Amy has a special something that makes a man really want to take his full pleasure with her. She's a walking target for any man looking for some fun, but she's really at her best under the power of a deviant, cruel mind. Until you've impaled her rectum to the hilt while giving her throat a firm, two-handed squeeze, you just haven't lived."

Miss Smart responded with incoherent gurgling and drooling, but her widened blue eyes appeared to agree with her new benefactor. Professor Wadd hopes to have this showcase bitch fully rehabilitated and ready for public auction by Spring of 2007–after the cancellation of The O.C. makes Rachel Bilson available.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 09:19:50 AM by OttoIII »

Offline DirtyOldMan

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-1
Reply #107 on: September 19, 2007, 11:27:40 PM
Present Day: Catherine Zita-Jones and Shania Twain
Older Ladies: Raquel Welch and Reba

Offline harlequin

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-0
Reply #108 on: September 20, 2007, 01:41:56 PM
Raquel Welch

oh, how beautiful she was!!...  :D

Offline somedude

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-1
Reply #109 on: September 20, 2007, 07:54:57 PM
Jessica Alba would be one hell of a fuck!

I'm a pervert and proud of it!

Offline The_PG

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-2
  • SDHN!
Reply #110 on: September 21, 2007, 05:09:01 AM
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 06:20:41 PM by The_PG »

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +456/-117
  • Goodbye KB

Offline The_PG

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-2
  • SDHN!
Reply #112 on: October 08, 2007, 08:07:29 PM
This thread was dying, fresh meat!

I would do Halle Berry any day of any week of any year. yummm!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 08:11:58 PM by The_PG »

Offline AvatarofTruth

• Hero Protagonist
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +183/-47
  • Je suis Marxiste, tendance Groucho
Reply #113 on: November 09, 2007, 04:45:58 AM
Ellen Muth
Angie Harmon
Claudia Christian
Renee O'Connor

Relatively obscure celebs, but I think they're all hot, especially Ellen Muth. God, I would fuck her so hard...

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #114 on: November 10, 2007, 10:49:12 AM
Hey Avatar.... Ellen Muth.... I get it!

Offline AvatarofTruth

• Hero Protagonist
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +183/-47
  • Je suis Marxiste, tendance Groucho
Reply #115 on: November 11, 2007, 01:13:13 PM
Just so everyone is clear, Ellen Muth is older than me and not, as she appears to be in the above photo, fourteen.

Offline kinkyangel

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +55/-0
Reply #116 on: November 12, 2007, 02:30:14 AM
hmm hopefully one day she'll grow into her face..

heh I didn't just say that!  :-X   

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #117 on: November 14, 2007, 11:39:47 PM
I was watching That 70's Show, and I got all wet n hott...

Milena Markovna Kunis

Born: 14-Aug-1983
Birthplace: Kiev, Ukraine

Religion: Jewish
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight (FUCK!)

Mmmmmmm.... Russian Girls....

~Gia1978
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 11:46:06 PM by Gia1978 »

Offline DeeDee18

• Deviant
Reply #118 on: November 15, 2007, 12:47:38 AM
Yummy, yummy, thanks for sharing, and me without so loong, meany!

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #119 on: November 15, 2007, 01:18:46 AM
then Dee Dee left me a private message, and I fucked myself stupid till I squirted all over the floor!