KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What MADE your day today?

Well Behaved Lady · 259460

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2958/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #5100 on: January 01, 2021, 02:32:16 PM
2020 is dead and almost gone.  It will live on in history books and nightmares, but it is over.  So far 2021 is starting off amazingly.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1616/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5101 on: January 01, 2021, 03:52:04 PM
We did manage to make it to midnight. And what a loud and spectacular midnight it was. Reminded me of the 4th of July, it was so loud.

Oh, there are tan lines.  For Dan's eyes only my feathered friend.  This, my dear Jules, could fall under "What Ruined My Day."  8)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 04:14:06 PM by watcher1 »

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1768/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5102 on: January 02, 2021, 03:42:08 PM

Went to bed just after midnight.   Opened my eyes at 8:55am.  Almost 9 hours of sleep. 

I got out of bed and made a cup of tea and am nice and comfy sitting on the couch in the new super soft, super comfy blanket that I got for Christmas.  And though the fresh coating of white outside usually makes me say, "Eww! Ick!".  It is very pretty this morning.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Valley Vixin

• 2020 Writer of Year
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +103/-1
  • Married white professional woman with secrets
Reply #5103 on: January 03, 2021, 07:31:56 AM
My middle daughter and her long term girlfriend just got engaged ????.  A great way to start 2021.  New year, new dream, built on solid and already tested foundations.

I am the conservative good girl I was raised to be.  I am the submissive slut I was born to be. 
My stories

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5104 on: January 03, 2021, 05:44:15 PM
My middle daughter and her long term girlfriend just got engaged ????.  A great way to start 2021.  New year, new dream, built on solid and already tested foundations.

Congratulations.  8)

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #5105 on: January 03, 2021, 09:27:56 PM
You're not loosing a daughter you're getting an extra one!

Offline Uncle Ed

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-0
  • I regret using my real photo for my avatar.
Reply #5106 on: January 07, 2021, 08:43:22 AM
The "Big Bambu" reference on the 404 page!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 07:38:12 AM by Uncle Ed »

I used to struggle with sequence of tenses, but not yet!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5107 on: January 07, 2021, 03:13:35 PM

Out of town family coming into town.  Due to arrive about 11am.  It is Dan's parents and sister.   They've been quarantining, so they're safe.

This means I will not be on much over the next 5 days.  Perhaps I will be on in the late evening or very early morning.

So, bye for a bit.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1320/-3
Reply #5108 on: January 07, 2021, 03:36:49 PM
Enjoy your visit Jules. :emot_kiss:

OK... sheriff is distracted. I vote for wild co-ed hot tub party/orgy.
 :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5109 on: January 07, 2021, 04:57:57 PM

Out of town family coming into town.  Due to arrive about 11am.  It is Dan's parents and sister.   They've been quarantining, so they're safe.

This means I will not be on much over the next 5 days.  Perhaps I will be on in the late evening or very early morning.

So, bye for a bit.

Hope you have a great visit with them MJ.

OK... sheriff is distracted. I vote for wild co-ed hot tub party/orgy.
 :emot_laughing:

Hot tub?  You still got the keys to the bomb shelter right??

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5110 on: January 07, 2021, 05:11:44 PM
Bomb shelter!  No, Jules grabbed those back as soon as LB and I finished your "orientation" as POY.

I thought I saw Toe heading down the corridor right after I left Jules. Don't know what that was about. :emot_weird:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5111 on: January 07, 2021, 05:28:34 PM
A package was dropped at my door this morning.  Addressed to me so it wasnt a mistake.  Sheri's berries.  A dozen of chocolate dipped strawberries.

No clue who they're from though.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 06:47:48 PM by Shiela_M »

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5112 on: January 07, 2021, 05:57:09 PM
Bomb shelter!  No, Jules grabbed those back as soon as LB and I finished your "orientation" as POY.

I thought I saw Toe heading down the corridor right after I left Jules. Don't know what that was about. :emot_weird:

Toe in the bomb shelter by himself? Cleanup on aisle 1, 2, 3, and 4.... ;D ;D

Wow. MJ.  Five days with the in-laws. That is deserving of a medal. No shoving guys. I called dibs on pinning the medal on MJ first.... 8) 8)

Shiela - you are welcome. Hope you like them.   :emot_kiss:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5113 on: January 09, 2021, 01:18:22 PM

This means I will not be on much over the next 5 days. 

Popped on to say hi and see what is going on.  I hear someone stirring upstairs so need to get off the computer.

Having a great time with his family.  They're all great.  LOVING his sister, who I've only met briefly a couple of times.  Feed the girl a little wine and WOW, things can get crazy.  My Father-in-Law likes bourbon, so we're having a really good time.  And my father and his girlfriend have been over much of the days.  A crocheting discussion started and then out came the (what are they called?) hooks came out the next day.  And now, all the females in the house are learning to crochet, even our 3 girls.

Have a good weekend everyone.  :)

Sh.  Chocolate Dipped Strawberries?  YUMMMM.  So nice of you, Rick.

:-*

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5114 on: January 09, 2021, 04:14:06 PM

Have a good weekend everyone.  :)

Sh.  Chocolate Dipped Strawberries?  YUMMMM.  So nice of you, Rick.

:-*

Wait until your birthday. It will be chocolate dipped also.... 8) 8)

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1617/-3
Reply #5115 on: January 12, 2021, 02:37:53 PM

Receiving a lovely email from Mr. Mike Pompeo, US Secretary of State, informing me that the IMF had $4.5M waiting for me to collect if only I would send him $300 to release the funds. I replied straight away thanking him for thinking of a poor Brit ahead of all his compatriots, I also told him that being somewhat conversant with the differences between American and British english that I hoped he would spend some of the $300 on evening classes to improve his grammar and spelling which he must have learnt from all those nice Nigerian Princes that also email me.  I was sure he would have plenty of time for this when that nice Mr. Biden replaced him with someone else as Secretary of State.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #5116 on: January 12, 2021, 05:05:58 PM

Receiving a lovely email from Mr. Mike Pompeo, US Secretary of State, informing me that the IMF had $4.5M waiting for me to collect if only I would send him $300 to release the funds. I replied straight away thanking him for thinking of a poor Brit ahead of all his compatriots, I also told him that being somewhat conversant with the differences between American and British English that I hoped he would spend some of the $300 on evening classes to improve his grammar and spelling which he must have learnt from all those nice Nigerian Princes that also email me.  I was sure he would have plenty of time for this when that nice Mr. Biden replaced him with someone else as Secretary of State.

I'm not trying to one-up you, but this morning I received an email from a woman in Africa (she doesn't specify which country) named Sarah Mandy. She is dying of a brain tumor and has no living relatives (her husband died of COVID in June 2020). She wants to give me a $38 million inheritance, and, apparently, her bank manager is waiting for word from her to immediately release the funds to me.

Her English is perfect, if a bit stilted. The message ends, "Pending for the confirmation message of your approval and your ability to work for the Glory of Almighty God."

So, if your deal doesn't work out, please let me know, and I can loan you the difference.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5117 on: January 12, 2021, 05:12:56 PM
I feel left out. No one ever sends me these emails. I know...I know. I'd just like to laugh it off...unless it looked legit. :facepalm:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5118 on: January 12, 2021, 05:18:54 PM
I feel left out. No one ever sends me these emails. I know...I know. I'd just like to laugh it off...unless it looked legit. :facepalm:

I'm with you ms, I don't get those emails anymore.  I just get calls from some woman saying her name is IRiS and I never paid them last year, and I'm like "whatever scammer", and hang up.

Just kidding, I pay my taxes

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #5119 on: January 12, 2021, 06:56:46 PM

I got in line at the grocery store, while Dan went to get some shrimp that we had forgotten to get.  We were only getting a few things and I was standing in the express lane.  Socially distancing and all.  A women in front of me.  Three boys behind me.  Then I heard someone behind me say, "Nice ass".   

I was going to ignore, but after a few seconds turned around.   3 boys in the 18 year old range.  All three looking at me from behind masks.  I look from one to the others, looking them straight in the eye.  I was pretty sure by reactions that it was the boy on the left.  I turn back around.

The same voice says, "Total MILF material."

I ignore them because if I were to say something they wouldn't understand anyways.

Dan comes walking up next to me with the shrimp.

I say, "Rub my butt."

"Huh?"

"Do it."

He puts his hand on my jean covered butt and rubs around.  I say, "Now turn around and look at the 3 boys behind us, then give my butt a good squeeze and wink at them."

So Dan does.   

I can hear one boy start laughing and say to another boy, "Oh, She just totally owned you" (at least 'owned' is what we think he said). 

Though they were disrespectful, I'll take it as a compliment.

Version 9.15
POY 2016