KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What are your thoughts on condoms?

breanna · 3146

Offline Tdean

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #30 on: April 21, 2016, 06:56:10 AM
When I was younger, I liked to jerkoff in them sometimes when I didn't feel like cleaning up the mess, still do sometimes. I love making a mess on my stomach and chest, but sometimes you get lazy and I can leave it on and be already for another load with no clean up if I was in the mood for a jerk day

I never really got ahold of the really thick, all the ones I had was the thin free(set out in some of the seedier local stores for a local health incentive) Lifestyles. They fit really good and wasn't too tight.

I tried out my first Magum(large size) fit pretty good, didn't think I was that big but had hopes  :roll:

Offline Twistedoldawg

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 06:57:13 PM
Never wore one.  Never got anyone pregnant and never contracted any STD's. Just lucky, I guess.

KitKat

Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 03:09:24 PM
Absolutely hate condoms. Even the extra large ones are too small. Fuck special order. We'll just take our chances.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.9.0 ~ POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +852/-5
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #33 on: March 03, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
I never enjoyed them as much as not using one.   But for someone I wasn't sure about, they were used for protection from disease, not to prevent pregnancy as I have always taken birth control pills.  Yes I enjoyed the benefit of prevention of pregnancy with the pill, but mainly take it for other reasons.       
There were times I have had unprotected sex before and I am fortunate not to have caught anything.   
If you're unsure, wear them.   I was stupid, but lucky. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +524/-7
Reply #34 on: March 03, 2017, 03:38:42 PM
Recently had to use them due to having to come off my contraception for surgery.

The sex was still amazing, but it's great to be without now.

Offline pinkpantychad

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
  • every girfriend says I've got the smallest penis s
Reply #35 on: February 23, 2021, 10:26:22 AM
I hate condoms, I have to special order them because regular size is too big for me

Offline samsoon

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #36 on: February 25, 2021, 06:51:57 AM
Should only be used by cuckolds so that their wives only have their lovers spunk in them

Online DurtyDurtyGirl

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
    • my shit life blog
Reply #37 on: February 25, 2021, 04:58:10 PM
I love the feel and smell of a guys seed inside me and have some longstanding breeding fantasies too,  so yeah, not a fan of the rubber either. though i totally get why people feel they have to use them.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +392/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
Reply #38 on: February 25, 2021, 05:59:25 PM
I get it, and I've been with guys who use them, and it can make it last long, but I feel it isn't as good.  Half the time I cant even tell, but there is always that stop and wait while he opens it and puts it on, like an intermission when the best action is about to kick off.

Plus I absolutely love the look on his face when he first enters.  The moans and groans he out.  Know that I feel that f@#$ing good to him really gets me turned on.  My confidence skyrockets.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline Johnny

• Deviant
    • Fame +46/-1
Reply #39 on: February 25, 2021, 06:18:20 PM
There's something erotic and primal in filling someone with cum. I love doing it

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +344/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #40 on: February 25, 2021, 06:31:32 PM
I hate condoms, I have to special order them because regular size is too big for me

Can always find a cute retail girl and point to the display and ask if these come in any size bigger than magnum.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +344/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #41 on: February 25, 2021, 06:37:19 PM
I get it, and I've been with guys who use them, and it can make it last long, but I feel it isn't as good.  Half the time I cant even tell, but there is always that stop and wait while he opens it and puts it on, like an intermission when the best action is about to kick off.

Plus I absolutely love the look on his face when he first enters.  The moans and groans he out.  Know that I feel that f@#$ing good to him really gets me turned on.  My confidence skyrockets.

I always hated them, but there were situations where it was stupid not to use one.

Not sure but probably at least 25 years since I used one.  About 5 years into my first marriage my wife found a condom in a chest pocket of my Jean jacket, a pocket I almost never use.  She was extremely upset convinced I cheated on her.  I looked at it and laughed, then showed her it had expired about 10 years ago and probably been in that pocket 12 years.

Online DurtyDurtyGirl

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
    • my shit life blog
Reply #42 on: February 25, 2021, 06:52:49 PM
There's something erotic and primal in filling someone with cum. I love doing it

god yes! and something so right right about being on the receiving end. its what these bits of us were meant for after all.
I actually think its an evolution thing. Those who didn't like the feel of a guys cum in them weren't as successful at breeding for obvious reasons.
So I'm here because of a long line of cum lovers, and that's why i get off on it too.
Can't argue with science.

Offline TMacc

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #43 on: February 25, 2021, 11:23:30 PM
I hate, I hate, I hate them.  Normal are too tight, magnum slightly too big, can't feel a damn thing, my hand is better.  Still, my hand cant fill my ears with a woman's moans, gasps, squeals, grunts.  Using my hand doesn't let me feel a woman's heat, trembles, shudders or full bodied ....cant think of the word so will use ... seizures.