KB - a better class of pervert

News:

First threesome FFM

vinney · 16287

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #40 on: August 22, 2012, 01:23:09 AM
Thanks Becca...Getting horny just thinking about her return... (hehe)...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #41 on: August 30, 2012, 12:32:30 AM
Time seemed to slip by so slowly until the day we went to meet Heth at the airport. Never did like Thiefrow but anyway after an initial flight delay we saw her appearing amongst a crowd of other travellers.

Heth looked tired, so after our initial hugs and kisses we gave her the option of having a meal somewhere or heading straight home. She chose the latter and I, lucky beggar, got lumbered with the frustrating driving task whilst Anna and Heth sat side by side in the back.

Drained of energy, Heth carried a nice golden suntan that made her look tremendous especially for her age, and, I must say, Anna really looked good too. Think I looked fantastic for an old git as Anna often called me, but more frequently a dirty old git. I smiled as I remembered that.

The two and a bit hour drive took almost four hours to complete. Bloody motorways and their accidents. I cursed under my breath but then, could do nothing better than get frustrated along with everyone else. It gave me a chance to keep adjusting my rear view mirror to admire Heth’s bust and her shapely legs. I got horny just thinking of slipping between them.

‘You alright in the front, driver?’ Heth laughed. ‘Haven’t got cramp yet have you?’

I shook my head. ‘Just memories, Heth, just memories!’ I’d never live that one down.

‘So what’s that bulge in your trousers?’

I looked down and thought there’s no way she could see that, then caught the glint in her eye through the mirror and we laughed loudly. Once we started moving again, I glanced in the mirror and noticed Heth’s head resting on Anna’s shoulder. My dear old cock stiffened and my lips curled upwards in a smile. All to no avail. Heth was so shattered after her long haul flight that she had fallen asleep, probably knackered by our wonderful motorway system. Eventually we arrived home and helped settle Heth into her bedroom.

‘The house is yours,’ Anna said. ‘Use it like your own.’ I wanted Anna to tell her to use me like her own as well but, well you know Anna, she just let Heth shower then turn in.

‘Shall I just pop in and say goodnight?’ I asked still nursing a bit of a stiffey.

‘No you bloody well don’t! She’s knackered. Let her sleep and we’ll do a proper catch up with her in the morning.’

‘Fuck! And I was feeling randy too.’

Anna glared at me. ‘Just because Heth is our guest for a time, doesn’t mean you can sexually harass her you bleeding pervert.’

‘Only want to be friendly again.’

‘Yeah, I know.’ Anna slid her hand between my legs, feeling my plaything. ‘You’ll just have to make do with me tonight.’

If I was horny then I just couldn’t understand how hot she was. Could hardly wait until we were in the bedroom before she’d stripped her top and bra off, her darling boobs bobbing away. She was naked in no time, and I wasn’t slow but lagged a bit behind her.

‘Come here, horny,’ she grinned laying on the bed, her legs spread wide and her vagina glistening somewhat.

Wow. Straight in, no messing. No foreplay. We didn’t need it on this occasion. Anna was not moist, she was dripping wet and I’d like to put it down to my dynamism except she began whispering how she was fancying Heth again.

So Heth was the catalyst for our sex. Anna pushed me onto my back, straddled me, allowing my cock to slip right into her, up to the hilt. It wasn’t so much lovemaking as being fucked by my own wife. The old bed springs were squeaking wildly as she rapidly worked me in and out of her wonderful orifice. She was gasping and I was groaning. Fucking hell. We hadn’t had anything like this for years. I knew the end was nigh. She jerked, her pace slackened, her stomach muscles clenched and her cunt gripped my prick like there was no tomorrow.

Her juices ran down onto my thighs, as I tried to keep working her. Another seven and a half strokes and I thrust myself up into her. Held myself and tried to control my ejaculation but couldn’t.

The ecstasy of the moment, the mingling of our juices, the heavy, heavy breathing as Anna lay across my chest. Our lips met and we kissed somewhat passionately for such a long married couple. And then I fell asleep, exhausted and sated.

As I slept I dreamt that Heth was standing naked beside me. I felt my penis hard as a rock, felt the hand working it slowly, from tip to bollocks. Felt the hand moving faster and faster and then... I felt the release, felt the cum squirting from me. I opened my eyes. It was pitch black. Switched on the bedside lamp. Anna was missing and I’d just had a wet dream. Cum covered the sheets, my stomach and my hand.

‘Aw shit!’ I groaned, grabbed some tissues and tried cleaning up the mess. Strange Anna wasn’t there. I crept out of the bedroom and along the landing to where Heth was sleeping. I peeked in and saw Heth and Anna asleep together, arms and legs wrapped around each other.

I decided it was best if I left them alone, went back and clambered into Anna’s side of the bed. The sheets would have dried by the morning...   

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #42 on: August 31, 2012, 02:38:25 PM
Just a few hours later I was awake again, the sun streaking in through the gap between the curtains. Anna always left them parted just to get some light into the room, to watch the moon and stars or for purely exhibitionist purposes.

Being piss proud and needing the bathroom rather urgently, I slipped across the landing and breathed a huge sigh of relief as I peed into the toilet. I always laughed at what my father used to tell me, ‘always knock the drops off’. He used to do that on the side of the urinal, explaining that it made you look hard. Fuck that for a germ gathering experience. Anyway I ensured all my drips were dispensed and flushed down the toilet.

Purely by chance I thought I would peek into Heth’s room before I went for a shower. Cor bless my cotton socks! What a sight. They were kissing quite passionately and fondling each other’s breasts.

How I wish I was there with them caressing their bodies, their boobs. Heth’s tongue circled Anna’s nipple, teasing it, making it stand out firm, her lips encircling it, drawing it out, making it harder, more sensitive to her touch.

Heth’s hand slid smoothly down Anna’s body, over her slightly rounded stomach then buried itself between her legs, her fingers so obviously finding and teasing Anna’s sensitive clitoris. Anna moaned softly, then reached down to Heth’s pussy, such a delectable and delightfully fleshy place to be. And I remembered being there so often. But now, mine was a pure act of selfish voyeurism. Beautiful. I was rock hard by now and gripping my stem, my thumb tweaking its glans.

I’m sure they weren’t aware I was there but equally sure they wouldn’t have cared at all. They were too engrossed in each other’s bodies and their carnal gratification to worry about me.

Heth lowered her head down Anna’s body, her tongue drawing a damp line all the way, from her breasts, round her belly button, over her stomach then down to that smooth triangular mound that pointed to her beautiful pussy. Her tongue teased her clit, gently circling it, like the temptress she was becoming. She licked Anna’s outer lips, tenderly prising open her oozing entrance with her tongue. Expertly Heth was licking and sucking and fucking Anna with her tongue. In turn Anna was moaning, writhing beneath her, feeling the wetness, the probing of the tongue. Feeling the fingers working her clit, then her lips took over, sucking it, the tip of her tongue taunting it.

Suddenly Anna’s time had come. Deep heavy breathing, became more rapid, the tension in her body built, the quivering, the shaking, the trembling, and the muffled scream of submission. Her body shook until she lay back, exhausted. Done. Finished. But only momentarily.

I gulped, never having seen such a violent climax before. Wondering why I had never managed to raise her to the heavens in such a way. Knowing my cock was so hard and throbbing I wanted it to be in her, to share the magic of her moment but knowing full well that I was on my own. I stroked it slowly, gently, avoiding its super sensitive head then averted my eyes back to them. 

Heth begged Anna to finger fuck her, they clasped her lips together, tongues circling sending tingling sensations through their bodies. I watched Anna slip her hand down as Heth spread he legs wide, a sight that left me on the verge of cumming there and then. Anna taunted her swollen clit with her fingers, encircling it, gently drawing her finger nails across it before rubbing it gently between her fingers. Then she slid first one, then two fingers into Heth, into her hot pulsating pussy. Anna slid her fingers in and out, her thumb rotating on her clitoris. Heth gyrated on Anna’s digits, demanding harder and faster movement. Anna thrust three fingers into her, deep, deep into her cunt which quickly began to spasm.

Like Anna before Heth was trembling and shaking, stomach muscles clenching and releasing as her orgasm approached. Anna sucked her nipples, drove her fingers harder and faster into her before Heth screamed as she reached her zenith of pleasure.

Momentarily they lay side by side, gasping for breath, savouring every moment then slowly began stroking each others cunts, pleasuring each other even more. Anna could contain herself no longer, her head slid between Heth’s raised knees and parted legs.

From where I stood her cunt looked wonderful, juicy, glistening, wide and open. Ready for me! But no! Anna licked and sucked as Heth held her head in her hands, sliding herself up and down Anna’s face, Anna’s tongue probing the entrance, dipping into it, then upwards, lips around her clit, sucking like a blowjob, fingers thrusting, tongue penetrating her inner sanctum. Suddenly Heth gripped Anna’s hair and thrust her pussy forwards. Her time was approaching. Anna was eating, drinking, breathing, living the mystique of Heth’s pussy.

Heth came, her body bucking violently, her legs trapping Anna’s head. She screamed out again and then groaned. There were tears in her eyes, their sweet juices flowed, and they again savoured their moment of total ecstasy.

I was gasping, thrusting my weapon between my fingers until I reached an intense and gratifying climax, groaning and spurting my seed upwards onto my stomach and chest, into my hand and, probably onto the carpet too.

Suddenly aware of my presence they both looked at me and Anna grinned. ‘You dirty fucking pervert!’   

I ask you...!

TinyDancer

Reply #43 on: August 31, 2012, 07:34:39 PM
Oh what a night Anna and Heth had, sure do hope they make it up to you seeing as how you were left out.  Great read as always!   :emot_kiss:

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 06:49:49 PM
Some of us have to work for a living and I am one of them. After the Heth and Anna show I felt more like hopping into bed with them than going to my job. Anyway, the day was long and tedious; my cock was long and in a semi hard state of animation throughout my shift. One thing I knew was that Heth and Anna would be home waiting for me later.

And later?

I got home to be confronted by Anna. Finger to her pursed lips. ‘Ssssh. Heth is asleep.’

Couldn’t help it and asked if she had fucked the life out of her.

‘Daft sod.’ Anna retorted. ‘Ever heard of jet lag?’

Jet lag, cock sag. It seemed to me Heth was only interested in Anna and my masculine presence was not wanted.

Had hardly had time to pour a drink when the phone went. Anna answered. It was her brother-in-law Randy saying that Roberta had been rushed into hospital. Rightly concerned Anna asked what had happened; it seemed as if Ro had had severe chest pains. Randy suggested picking Anna up and taking her up the hospital. I said that would be fine and Anna hastily readied herself.

Heth was still asleep when Randy pulled into the drive. A tall Caribbean, he gave Anna a hug and an air kiss to the left cheek. ‘Good luck,’ I said. ‘Give Ro my love.’

With that they were off. I closed the door and went into the kitchen. A slice of pizza and a cool lager before slumping into an armchair in the lounge. It was good to relax. Couldn’t help thinking about Heth in bed upstairs, probably as naked as she was born. With a stiffening member I thought I should creep up and peek into her bedroom, just to make sure she was alright of course but this inner voice told me to behave myself.

Soon I heard the toilet flush and the shower running, so Heth was awake, at last! Being a gentleman, I crept upstairs a few minutes later and asked if she was alright or if she needed anything, fingers crossed behind my back.

She opened the bedroom door and stood there, starkus and smiling. Heth thrust her open arms invitingly and I fell into the longest and most sensual hug of my life. She smelt so fresh, still damp from the shower, her beautiful boobs pressed into my chest and, reciprocating, my prick pushed into her belly.

‘Waited a long time for this moment,’ I said.

‘Sssshhh.’ Heth whispered then allowed our lips to meet, tongues to dart into each others mouths. The freshness of her breath, the tingling sensation as tongue met tongue, breathing so heavily. So sensual. So wanting. So needing. My roving hands followed the contours of her back, the firmness of her wonderful buttocks, a finger slipping in between them.

Heth moved backwards into the bedroom, gently pulling me with her. Our mouths still locked in the hot, tender embrace. I was so hard I thought it would burst out of my pants, but Heth knew that anyway.

‘Christ I’ve been waiting for this moment,’ she said – not half as much as me I thought! ‘Wish I had never gone to New Zealand. The memory of our last time together kept me going. Wanted you inside again. Wanted you to fuck me like you did that time.’ Heth pulled my tee shirt over my head, unbuckled my belt, unhooked my trousers and dropped the zip and pushed them down to the floor, followed by my boxers.

There I was, my rigid rod waiting for her, expecting her to be receptive to its needs.

Heth pushed me onto the bed, knelt in between my spread-eagled legs and drew her mouth tantalisingly along the shaft, cupping my balls with one hand and holding my cock in the other.

‘What will Anna say if we...’ she began

‘Fuck!’ I interrupted.

‘Exactly!’ she grinned. She pushed me backwards but I wanted to hold her, caress her, continue kissing her, feel her breasts in my hand, trace the outline of her vagina with fingers and tongue, slip my fingers into her, pull her gently open before plunging my cock into her juicy moist cunt.

‘No!’ she pressed her hand on my chest. ‘Just lay back and enjoy what I have for you.’

‘I really couldn’t contain myself and Heth warned me to behave or she would be forced to tie me up.
‘Sounds fun.’ I slipped my hand between her legs but she playfully recoiled. Went to the wardrobe and found two scarves.

‘You asked for it!’ Heth laughed and somehow managed to securely tie both my hands to the head of the bed.

‘Woo hoo!’ I joked.

With absolute domination over me, she kissed my lips, gently ran her hands over my chest, her fingers and thumbs trapping my nipples and gently tweaking them. Made me shudder with pleasure.  If it did that to me, then what do women experience?

Her hands caressed my body, everywhere except where I wanted. Such a temptress and tease. Her tongue traced damp rivulets down my body, round every conceivable erotic point and all I could do was lay bound to the headboard. My cock erect like the Eiffel Tower... well perhaps that’s an exaggeration. All the time, Heth moved within centimetres of it but never touched it.

God it was so stimulating. So fucking frustrating too. If she wouldn’t blow me at least I could have wanked myself crazy if my hands were free. I jerked and turned my body, but Heth was adept at avoiding me. I think she wanted me to call her a fucking bitch or a whore, but how could I? I loved Heth. Just like I loved Anna.

Relenting, her hand brushed against my stem, her fingers rested on my scrotum. With one hand she lifted my loaded balls and smiled. I felt her hot breath on my cock. Felt a finger trace up my shaft, just stopping short of my knob. Her fingers traced round it, her fingernails catching my glans and sending me into spasms of ecstasy.

Heth wrapped her hand round me, slowly, deliberately moving up and down, on the downward stroke she would pull my skin taught. Then, repeating this numerous times, she allowed her lips to brush against my tip, her tongue to draw down my shaft and take my scrotum into her mouth. That was enough for my pre cum juices to seep out.

Heth took stock, smiled at me, her eyes glinting wickedly as her lips pursed and blew a kiss towards me. She mouthed four short words at me, I’m certain they were, ‘I fucking love you...’

Before I could respond my cock was in her mouth and she was blowing me crazy. Up and down, taking me deep into her, my knob hitting the back of her throat. Her lips tightened round my shaft as she pulled her head back, her teeth gently grazing my glans. The she just sucked and sucked my knob. Nothing else. Just powerfully sucked.

That was it! I could contain myself no longer. Gushes of cum filled her mouth, seeped out and ran down her chin. I jerked and squirmed as I ejaculated more and more until I was absolutely drained. Heth closed her lips tight. Obvious she had a mouthful of my magic potion there. She came to me, placed her lips over mine then shared my cum. I guess we both swallowed.

In the following minutes we just kissed.

‘Did you enjoy that?’ Heth asked, once again holding my cock.

‘Truthfully I wanted to fuck you crazy, it’s been so long. But hell, you’re such a tease!’
‘Tease? I thought I was playing with you, helping you experience so many bodily sensations that normal sex avoids...’

‘It worked Heth you darling woman.’

‘I meant what I said...’

‘And I love you too.’

A car pulled into the driveway and Heth hurriedly freed my hands.  We peered out of the window. Anna was back. She sat with Randy in his car then I watched as they kissed. Anna’s hand slipped under Randy’s joggers and pulled his massive black cock out...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:35:18 PM by vinney »

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #45 on: September 17, 2012, 02:25:42 AM

Couldn’t believe what I was seeing, my Anna wrapping her hand round Randy’s cock. In his car. In our driveway. Right under our bedroom window.

In a sheer moment of jealousy I wanted to go down and tell her what I thought. Heth grabbed my hand, slipped her arm round my naked body and whispered in my ear.

What she whispered made sense, though it still left me feeling jealous. ‘How do you think Anna feels when she sees you inside me? Don’t you think she might feel a little left out? Jealous? Or does she just enjoy voyeurism?’

‘But that’s different,’ I countered. ‘She’s always loved you and accepted what a fucker I am...’

‘Don’t you think she should have some of her own fun sometimes?’

‘Well yes... but I’d rather it not be with her brother-in-law!’

‘Look at her,’ Heth said. ‘She’s just giving him a little hand job.’

Little hand job with a cock that size? It just wasn’t right. How could this Caribbean lecher have a ten inch cock so thick that I doubted if Anna could wrap her hand fully round it?

But Anna did just that. Wrapped her delicate white hands around the coal black cock and slowly began to jerk him off. Her method was exactly the same as the times she wanked me, slow methodical strokes up and down the stem, wandering off to his ball bag and feeling his nuts... if they matched his cock then they’d be the size of friggin’ coconuts.

Anna looked as if she was enjoying every stroke. I couldn’t see what he was doing, but I reckon he was probably grabbing her tits.

Heth grinned. ‘Reckon she’ll fuck him? Or he’ll fuck her?’

My cock was beginning to stiffen up as I watched Anna. Her fingers tracing round his knob head then both hands closed round his stem and there was still room for more. Lucky bastard.

She doubled hand wanked him and I mouthed she should bring him off. Anna was never that quick. Never that deliberate. Suddenly she leaned forwards and her mouth began tracing lines up and down him. Obvious her tongue was doing a lot of work until, finally she plunged her mouth over his knob.

Guess it was a struggle getting that into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and I wondered how much of him she could take. She was blowing him, wanking him with both hands whilst her jumper was up round her neck. His jet black fingers pronounced against her lily white tits.

Heth meantime was being very good. Hand on my cock, drooling at Randy’s monumental weapon. ‘Fancy him?’ I asked, eyes still leering at Anna.

‘Not likely. I don’t want to be sliced apart by that thing. You’re all I need.’ With that we kissed, our naked bodies pressing against each other. ‘Look...’ Heth pointed towards the car.

Anna was winding up the speed of her friction, still with his knob end in her mouth. She looked frantic as she pumped away; her head jerked back and slipped off his cock. Hands pumping harder and faster, Anna really was doing him.

Suddenly the whole car began to rock as Randy’s body shook. We watched his cum spurt upwards, some splattering onto the windscreen, the rest going hell knows where.

‘There,’ Heth smiled at me. ‘That wasn’t so bad was it?’

I guess I agreed. Still watching as Anna wiped her hands on a cloth in the car. She leant across and kissed him then slipped out of the vehicle and Randy reversed out of the drive.

Heth and me slipped into dressing gowns and went down to greet the smiling Anna as she came through the door.

‘Suppose you’ve been misbehaving,’ she said to me but smiling at Heth. ‘Bet you got your end away.’

‘I did not have sex with that woman!’

‘That’s right, he didn’t,’ Heth agreed. ‘I tied him to the bedpost and had my evil way with him.’

Anna laughed out loud. I asked her what she had to say for herself.

‘Just had a handful of fun...’

And I was still a wee bit envious of the attention she had paid to Randy’s weaponry...

TinyDancer

Reply #46 on: September 17, 2012, 04:12:43 PM
Anna is her own woman.....I enjoy that fact immensely.  Thanks for continuing this threesome, they are just so human, is always a pleasure to see what they have been up to.  As you would say....keep them cummin'.    :emot_kiss: