KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

A bit uncomfortable

Guest · 1236

dnjhudson

on: February 05, 2008, 11:03:56 PM
I guess I am your typical older man frustrated with a wife that has become disinterested in sex. But we do have a lot of other things that are worth staying together.

This site seems like a nice way for me to keep my own interest up (pun intended) without having to annoy her. I envy the openness a lot of the members have here. I hope I can make some friends.

Offline fabicant92

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 05:48:23 PM
Hey

Welcome and I hope this site helps you stay comfortable......have fun. It's a really hot site and I love it.

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +456/-117
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 07:29:26 PM
I guess I am your typical older man frustrated with a wife that has become disinterested in sex. But we do have a lot of other things that are worth staying together.

This site seems like a nice way for me to keep my own interest up (pun intended) without having to annoy her. I envy the openness a lot of the members have here. I hope I can make some friends.
Welcome hudson, no need to be shy here, I hope we are all friendly, well most are, just watch out for the knight, wait a minute hes no longer active after having his bottom smacked by Gia. ;D

Offline ChetB

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-0
Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 05:33:47 AM
yes, welcome aboard, glad to have you here

CB

Offline bothworlds

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 11:42:29 PM
Hello there and welcome,  no need to feel uncomfortable, this site caters for all interests, the difference being we are a little more honest, and open about them on this board, I’m sure like the rest of us, you will enjoy your time here.   

I am a bi sexual, who enjoys watching my wife with two male friends of ours, whether it be joining in, or masturbating  all in the pursuit of total sexual gratification and to everyone’s mutual enjoyment.