News:

Thecia's cum filled boat trip (M M F)

TheciaMarie · 17802

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
on: October 04, 2011, 05:04:02 PM
Thecia’s cum filled boat trip
Sorry for the long lead-in, but that’s the way hit happened.
My friend Ginger and I were in a bar/restaurant near my place in NJ.  We meet there on Thursday nights for dinner, sometimes with friends and sometime with just the two of us.
This night we were alone. We tend to keep to ourselves, but as we are there almost every week, we know a few of the people and they will say hello to us.  It’s not a pick up bar so we don’t really get hit on much.
This night we were waiting for our food and we heard two guys that we know (Ginger briefly dated one of them) talking about fishing.  We were at a table near the bar and one of the guys said, “You guys wanna go fishin’ tomorrow, we’re leaving at 5:30?” I told them that I wouldn’t get up at five am for the queen of England and I’m not putting any damn worm on a hook.
Tom, the one Ginger dated, said, “How about we come back and get you at ten, you can catch some rays while we fish and we’ll go swimming later. “
Ginger told me that the guy was OK and it might be fun.  So that started the
great fishing expedition.
We were on the pier at ten sharp with a cooler of beer and the makings for lunch.  The boat was about 35’ and really sharp. It had two motors and a big swim platform.   We went some miles out and Ginger and I went into the forward cabin, where I put on my tiniest string bikini and Ginger squeezed her hugs tits into a small black bikini bra.  It didn’t matter much, we were on the front deck and the guys were in the back fishing.  In minutes the bras came off anyway.
After an hour or two we put our tops on and went down to make lunch. I had brought tuna fish and mayo , but the guys had caught a large weakfish  (whatever that is)  They filleted the fish and I found the fridge full of makin’s.  I breaded the fillets and we had a wonderful lunch.
After lunch we were all on the back deck each with a beer, I turned to see Ginger swapping spit with Tom.  I could see the bulge in his shorts.  Greg was close and put his hand on my leg.  I figured what the hell, this could be fun.  The wind had kicked up and the boat was rocking a lot.   It only took five minutes before Ginger was tossing her lunch all over god’s sea.  Greg and I had started making out, but Tom and his raging hard-on was out in the cold. Jill went to bed, sick as a dog.  
Both men had raging erections, on a whim, the kind of whim that always gets me in trouble, I reached across and patted both super hard erections, I said, “C’mon, Let’s take care of these.”
I went to the forward cabin and sat on the queen sized bunk.  As I walked through the boat I could feel their eyes burning on my butt.  
In the cabin I slid the guy’s shorts down and I was rewarded with two magnificent rock hard rods.  I took one in each hand and kissed the helmets.  I took Greg’s into my mouth and told Tom, “EAT ME!”  My tiny bikini bottoms came off and Tom was cheeks deep in seconds.  I was in heaven, a big cock in my mouth and a talented tongue in my little muff. I turned so I could take Greg into my throat.  I felt the power of that throbbing man meat deep in my throat.   I was not so much blowing him as he was fucking my throat.  Without warning I came, I already had Greg’s balls in my hand and when I shuddered, I guess I squeezed them harder.  As I came, Greg shot a huge load down my throat, he was so deep that I didn’t taste a drop.  I actually felt his balls get a little smaller in my hand.
Tom stood up and was clearly going to fuck me,  I told him to get up here  because I didn’t want to sticky it up yet,  I wanted more tongue and a guy (most guys) won’t eat a cum filled cunt.
Greg pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and before I could close my mouth Toms big dick was in the same place.  I could see that Greg (like most men) wanted to take a break. I indicated my still tender pussy and said, “Work out.”  Tom didn’t try to go deep like Greg did.  He was just getting a blow job, Greg was a great cunt lapper, OMG was he good. I came in a very short time and he just kept eating.  I must have cum four times, each orgasm I stopped working on Tom for a few seconds.  Finally his balls tightened up as he gushed, ribbon after ribbon of thick cum spurted into my mouth. I usually swallow as it comes but this time I saved the whole load to play with. I showed both guys the load as I swished it around in my mouth.  That was too much for Greg who got up and slid his re-hardened cock into my sopping wet pussy.  It slid right to the hilt on the first stroke. Tom was soft but watching intently. Greg pounded hard and after a while began to probe my asshole with his dickhead.  I slapped him and told him that that was exit only, He took the hint and slipped it back where I wanted it. I don’t usually cum from fucking but he was pounding so hard that it lit off my clit and I came in shudders.  Tom wasted no time and jumped in for sloppy seconds.  Greg’s more than ample load of cum lubricated me well, Tom also slid in balls deep. He didn’t pound nearly as well as Greg, but it felt good and soon his load joined Greg’s to make a very big cream pie.
It was then that the strange part happened, Greg put his almost hard cock to Ginger’s lips. She was in a fetal position and said, “GO AWAY!”  There was no heed and he slipped his cock into her mouth, at that point she promptly threw up all over his cock and balls.  That kind of ended his mood.
I was as “fucked out” as I’ve ever been. I think my little cummer was broke.  
Tom and I fell asleep, tom started the boat and headed for home.  I let both guys know that it was a onetime thing and it would never happen again.   Being guys, they didn’t believe me.

:emot_bjsmiley: :emot_bjsmiley:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:29:39 PM by TheciaMarie »

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Offline heywhynot

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 12:55:39 PM
Love it!

“The whole world is three drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

Offline enchantedpagan012

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +42/-10
Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 02:27:07 PM
I love your stories thecia :)

TinyDancer

Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 01:46:53 PM
Another fun filled day for Thecia....I so enjoy reading your stories, they are soooo real.

And you are the best f/b  mentor, lots and lots of good tips.    ;D

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 03:57:37 PM
Another fun filled day for Thecia....I so enjoy reading your stories, they are soooo real.

And you are the best f/b  mentor, lots and lots of good tips.    ;D
Thanks Becca,
Some guy once told me that I had great tips too..
Or something like that.
T

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Janus

Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 02:09:53 PM
I can't believe I have not yet read this story....Very good and fun stuff Thecia...I'm glad I sort through what guest are reading or I may have missed this little morsel.

Thanks for the lift....LOL

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 04:31:04 PM
Thanks Janus,
In that story I WAS the morsel.

Offline curious50m

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-1
Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 06:32:22 PM
Very nicely done Thecia I loved every word

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 10:20:17 PM
Thank you Curious

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 11:17:23 PM
Sounds like a damn fine time for everyone!  Well, except Ginger.  She missed out.

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 03:13:59 PM
Hey LT
Don't forget that Ginger got to puke on some guy's package...At least she was involved.

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 12:21:21 AM
I always read Thecias stories, they're not very long but packed with action ! TY

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1316/-3
Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 01:00:45 PM
Glad Scotty revived this thread.  Love your stories Thecia.  This was another winner.  Need to catch up and see what others I've missed.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline randy990

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 11:00:05 PM
I'm glad this was bumped so I could read it.  Great ending, lol.

shaver

Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 12:53:53 AM
Great story some people have all the luck to fuck