KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teaching my neice to drive (M/f, inc, almost-sex)  (Read 2222 times)
vrkalak
Degenerate

Fame 16

« on: November 08, 2011, 04:54:25 AM »

Several years ago, my young niece approached me about teaching her to drive. She was approaching her 16th birthday, when could officially get her driver's license.  She didn't have a license yet but wanted to learn.

I told her that my pick-up was a standard, a 'stick-shift' but I would teach her, if she still wanted me to.  

At first, she would sit in the middle of the long seat, with the shifter between her young legs and I taught her how and when to shift the gears. Her leg was usually rubbing against mine, as she would shift the gears. After a couple months of this, she wanted to learn to 'drive' for real.

I moved the seat back and she would sit half way on my lap and in between my legs. She was not very tall and was a light-weight. After a few minutes, I would make her move off me, as I was getting aroused.

After a few lessons, I didn't ask her to get off my lap, but told her to lift her butt because I had to re-adjust myself. I would line up my hard dick with the crack of her ass. I think she had already noticed, I was hard. She would sit with me rubbing against her ass - as she learned to drive. There were times that I would 'almost' cum from the movement of the truck and her shifting gears but never did.

One evening, when I took her out for our driving lesson, I was wearing a pair of loose shorts and she was wearing a real short skirt. Well, this time, when I got hard, she held onto the steering wheel and picked up her butt and asked if I was going to re-arrange myself? When I put my hand down to move myself I could feel that her skirt was up a little and I could feel her panties. Instead of moving my dick, I took it out the leg of my shorts and put it between her legs.

When I told her I was done, she sat back down and started to drive. I could feel myself rubbing between her thighs and up against her pussy as we moved with the motion of the vehicle. She looked down, as she could feel that I was not in the usual position but said nothing. I could tell that she liked it because, at times, she would tighten them and squeeze my cock between her legs.

After a few minutes of this, she nearly drove us off the road;  I had my hands on her hips.  I let go of them and grabbed the steering wheel.  She had her eyes closed . . . I think she had an orgasm from the motion of the truck and the movement of my hard dick between her legs. I also, had a quiet orgasm shortly thereafter, I tried my damnedest not to move as my dick throbbed. She never said anything about my spunk being in her clothes after we were done with the driving lesson.

On the next lesson, she again wore a short skirt. Before she got in, she asked if I was 'going to do that again'? “Maybe.” I said.

As she climbed, into the cab of the truck, she said, " I swear, if you don't fuck me soon, I'm gonna scream."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Disclaimer:  This story was written as an adult fantasy. The author does not condone the described behavior in real life.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:03:09 AM by vrkalak » Logged

It is the inevitable nature of man, to desire that - which he can not have
Janus
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 11:34:26 PM »

This was a nice short story. You are a fucking tease, you know that? Would love for there to be a part two...

Janus
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: