KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forced by an Older Woman  (Read 5465 times)
phtlc
Freakishly Strange

Fame 199

« on: November 20, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »

Does anybody here fantasize about being forced by an older woman? I love the idea of being a young teen virgin and being dominated by a woman in her 30's or early 40's. Virginity is always a hot fantasy, but for some reason I just go nuts at the idea of being a young virgin again and being deflowered by an older woman. One of my role plays on another site has me being a young religious teenager, who is blackmailed by an older woman into being her sex toy and the RP drives me crazy with excitement.

I just love the idea of her forcing me to perform, focussing on her satisfaction, often teasing me to the brink of orgasm then stopping, leaving me unsatisfied, yet forcing me to spend hours going down on her.

I like the idea of her straddling me when I am very excited and taking my virginity. Of course in this scenario, being very young and a virgin, I lose control and blow my load quickly (which she fully anticipates) and she mocks and ridicules or even physically abuses me for that forcing me into more acts of depravity to satsify her.

Does anybody get have this fantasy? I usually find most non-consensual fantasy involves a man dominating a woman, and there are so few people out there who enjoy the reverse. Am I the only one? Guys? Girls?

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth
Janus
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 02:13:33 PM »

I have a similar fantasy, I am a subordinate of a supervisor, be it a factory worker or an office assistant. She is any where from my immediate supervisor all the way up to the CEO. As long as she has authority over me in some fashion. She asks me to step into her office,shut the door, where she tells me all of the areas that my performance needs improvement.

She tells me that she has a special assignment that only I can help her with or I have to make up for an error that was no fault of my own.  Informing me that there is only one way that I'm going to be able to prove that I am on her team or can be trusted with the information she is going to share. Her age has never been a priority. Just the fact that she can make or break my career. This woman is typically a bitch to everyone and wants control of all happenings at work.

Janus
Alex Wesker
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »

I am in.My fantasies are very similar with yours.We can do many stories together LOL  emot_kiss emot_laughing
staci
Freakishly Strange

Fame 1014

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 04:56:12 PM »

As a courtesy to you Alex, Janus is no longer a member of the forum. Maybe another member will co-write with you.
Alex Wesker
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 04:58:16 PM »

Ah okay okay i was writing to other guy Smiley
Katiebee
Shield Maiden POY 2018
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 922

Achieving world domination, one body at a time.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 03:40:44 AM »

Phtlc is indeed a regular poster.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
Alex Wesker
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 12:29:50 PM »

Yup.I know  emot_laughing
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:50:14 PM by Alex Wesker » Logged
KitKat
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 03:46:49 PM »

Does anybody here fantasize about being forced by an older woman? I love the idea of being a young teen virgin and being dominated by a woman in her 30's or early 40's. Virginity is always a hot fantasy, but for some reason I just go nuts at the idea of being a young virgin again and being deflowered by an older woman. One of my role plays on another site has me being a young religious teenager, who is blackmailed by an older woman into being her sex toy and the RP drives me crazy with excitement.

I just love the idea of her forcing me to perform, focussing on her satisfaction, often teasing me to the brink of orgasm then stopping, leaving me unsatisfied, yet forcing me to spend hours going down on her.

I like the idea of her straddling me when I am very excited and taking my virginity. Of course in this scenario, being very young and a virgin, I lose control and blow my load quickly (which she fully anticipates) and she mocks and ridicules or even physically abuses me for that forcing me into more acts of depravity to satsify her.

Does anybody get have this fantasy? I usually find most non-consensual fantasy involves a man dominating a woman, and there are so few people out there who enjoy the reverse. Am I the only one? Guys? Girls?

That is hot, and would make a very sexy erotic story.
Priapus
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 01:42:13 AM »

Hi phtlc,

Reviving a three nine year old thread while hoping that noone will mind it. In my defense, if I am correct, I think you're still active, so it's not so bad, right?

Anyways, I do enjoy older women (as well as the idea of losing virginity to them) but I am definitely not someone who enjoys being dominated.

Indeed, as far as I am concerned, the actual turn on is not age, as there is nothing particularly interesting about older women. The turn on is the possibility that it is precisely them who can give me what I need (and what no other women can't or didn't give me.)

The actual turn ons are gentleness, respectfulness, calmness, patience and compassion.

I absolutely love those in a woman.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:47:07 AM by Priapus » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: