KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape impregnation  (Read 13809 times)
Kiani 89
New Pervert

Fame 4

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 09:16:21 PM »

I have always had but never acted on a rape fantasy where either a woman rapes me and makes me impregnate her or I rape her and impregnate her (willing roleplay) I have always thought it would be hot but never acted on it (don't feel like going to prison for actually raping a woman) But would love to find a woman that would let me do that

Lol I have a few rape fantasies: the classic burglar comes in and sees me sleeping naked, ties me up and has his way...another where it's a guy I grew up with and had a crush on and still do. we are in his truck and going down a dirt road that isn't traveled much. He pulls the truck over telling me he wants to show me something and gets out comes over to my side and helps me down. I follow him into the woods to a beautiful Glenn. He is behind me and shoves me down then takes the knife he always carries and cuts my clothes of. Then he slaps me across the faces because I won't stop crying and pleading with him. He forces me to all fours and then enters me.

~Dirty little secret with a dark fantasy~
GermanChick
Deviant

Fame 91

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 06:02:59 AM »

BDSM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAPE.!!!
You are way off base if you think that.
Being a Dom does not give you permission to rape your Sub either.
Sounds like to me a bunch of people in here need to chat up with a dungeon master, or a Dom that has teaching experience with both sub's and dom's.

Love,
Liz

You need to relax and re-read the posts in this thread.

What they're trying to say is that a a lot of people with 'rape' fantasies actually get excited about the 'domination' part of that fantasy - thus, they fit into the BDSM spectrum of real life kinks...

Stop putting words into people's mouth please.

Regarding the OP :

I know some women that have had the real experience of rape and have come across both reactions - those that fantasize about the act and actually get excited about having the control this time (even though in their fantasies it still happens) and those that abhor any thought of the act of rape being exciting.

I don't pretend to understand either reaction - and am glad I have never had the chance to find out how I would react to the unimaginable happening.

As a female WITH rape fantasies though - it has taken me a long time to come to understand that the fantasy is more about the 'being taken' and 'loosing control' aspect of it than anything else for me.
I've been condemned and vilified for my fantasies before - its not a new situation for me. I'm willing to debate anyone on the 'validity' of any fantasy.

So - your fantasy is your fantasy - do with it what you want and discover yourself in the process. This life - our sexual life - is a journey.

xox

GC
thetaxmancometh
Total freak

Fame 11

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 01:26:02 AM »

I have fantasies of raping. Ultimately, however, I find it morally wrong and could never cause that much pain to someone. If some girls was INTO it, however, we could have a lot of play.
dodger
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 02:46:57 AM »

Yes clearly I fantasize about rape but getting the victim pregnant hasn't usually entered into it. I would say, however, that I never have or would ever put the suffering of rape on anyone. It is a heinous crime.
Doc_Holidaze
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 03:24:28 PM »

One variation of Force Fantasy Role Play that many like is the forced impregnation part.  And I admit, it's HOT.

Rape fantasy is the illusion of having power over your victim as if you are a real rapist (or the other point of view, being the helpless victim).

What shows more power than not only penetrating her "against her will," but also forcing her to have unprotected sex, and then taking your deposit.

It can be very, very arousing as the guy gets close and is spurred on by the woman pleading, "Please don't cum inside me!" over and over, squirming to get off of the cock but she can't---then hearing her begging become more and more desperate until the point of no return.  Then, the desperation changes to defeat.  Mmmmmm...

Tough
New Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 05:21:49 PM »

I used to fantasize about my own dad raping me. It felt so twisted but that's what made it fun
That is sexy
Garvin
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2014, 06:36:23 PM »

I guess there are varying degrees of non-consensual ranging from violent and brutal rape to sex forced on a reluctant but resigned individual. Quite often the act of rape is more about the brutality than sex.
When I was young, I was coerced by and older boy into sucking his cock. I refused over and over on several occasions, but he wore me down and I finally conceded.
I don't know if that is rape or not.
Subsequently another older boy coerced me into letting him fuck me in my ass.
In that case, I probably was rape. Although I had consented, when he started fucking me, It hurt so bad that I begged his to stop. He wouldn't stop, so I know that is rape.
Years later I looked backed on both experiences and wanted to do it again.
Personally, I would decidedly not want to be violently and brutally raped, but I sometimes fantasize that I am put into a position where I have no control in the matter. He or they forced me to suck or submit to fucking. In this case it would be about the guy or guys wanting sex, not to inflict pain.
Both he/they and I would get our respective erotic satisfaction.
However, something like that would probably never happen to me in real life, since I would most probably accept any guy or guys who wanted a blowjob or to fuck me.

Garvin

Alex Wesker
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 03:58:55 PM »

I have many rape fantasies and rp ideas about it.I will type here later:)
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 546

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2015, 09:13:19 AM »

Being a Dom does not give you permission to rape your Sub either.
Sounds like to me a bunch of people in here need to chat up with a dungeon master, or a Dom that has teaching experience with both sub's and dom's.

Love,
Liz

If no does not mean no, why does BDSM have safe words?

Consensual non-consent is very hot.

But in the end, consent is key.  BDSM does not equal rape, although it may contain thoughts of rape on a fantasy level.

death2uall
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2015, 05:53:46 AM »

I am hoping you are wrong, the majority of men I know, have NO such fantasy. And even fewer women... most of us are terrified of the idea (even as a fantasy)!

Actually, your anecdotal evidence, however relevant it may be to you, is disproven by studies. A recent study of women by the University of Texas showed that 60% of respondents had had at least one forced-sex fantasy, and of those, 40% fantasized in that "genre" regularly. A fantasy regularly engaged in by a quarter of the population hardly makes "most of us terrified of the idea, even as fantasy." There is, in fact, a sizable minority of women who enjoy these kinds of fantasy. How many MEN enjoy these kinds of fantasies, I couldn't tell you, as there have yet to be any studies on the subject that I've been able to find. However, lacking other evidence, I will accept lee's anecdotes.

NOBODY here has been talking about actual rape. The subject under discussion has been rape fantasy, which is actually very closely related to BDSM for reasons that others (GermanChick most eloquently) have already explained. Rape fantasists are NOT rapists any more than mind control fantasists are telepaths.

In answer to Ashley's original question ... though it's not a MAJOR part of my fantasies, I do occasionally think about leaving a "little reminder" of me behind. Occasionally, I've even fantasized about using threats and coercion to make my victim carry to term and then raise her rape child.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:56:33 AM by death2uall » Logged
fintinman
Pervert

Fame 5

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 10:14:16 PM »

Hay yawl, here's the thing that bites me here. I have been involved in many of the fantasies, that are a masterful event, in itself. I can say that in the act of rape it is a power over domination of the victim.  there are some that have had fantasies of being raped, both male and females alike.    the act of rape is a power rush too the rapist, where it is a powerful means of involving one that you have a need too control. and that in itself is the act of over powering the victim. where the sub, asks too be controlled in an act, that they have fantasy, of the act itself.    
now as too fucking your mother, well what floats your boat,  it can be had. but all acts have a cost, if you are willing too live with that then have too it.  now if you want the dog too bark, all the time then that comes down too training the bitch.  find the bite, that hooks her jolly, an work it hard.  
I can see it happening in many ways. that will not came back too bite you, but it is all about the act over the power that cums with the action.  now, hypnotizing  her takes many weeks if not months.  it is training her mind too accept the act, over the moral stand.    then there is the slipping her a mickey, and just taking the pussy fast and hard. but that also comes with a cost.  given the time over the action, I'd work on the training over the drug.  there are also low profile means that work, but it is a little slow and can be had, over many months, of touching, kiss's, and teasing. but then there has too be a willingness too be touched.  even if they don't understand the meaning of the touch's.    now force has it's place's too. there are those that like too be dominated by the act, over the willingness of submitting to the act.  no matter what you do, they will allow it to happen, after a time fighting it. but then become mad that you took them, over them giving you the right.    finding the right means, over the act, in the issue. it does have points that can be seen, if you are looking for them.  here's a point to an event. a young girl, was always teasing the men around her, then she did it too her uncle once too often, and he called the shots. he took her roughly, which she found that she didn't want.   it did cure her teasing the men around her for many years. she had became an introvert ,where men were involved. but she found that girls were no better.  she was caught out with  her aunt, who hit for both teams.   she stayed over her house for a week while her mother visited other family members.   she learned that teasing aunty had a cost, she learned too eat pussy like a pro, but then again she found that she liked aunties ways of teasing  her into allowing her too be abused.      but the aunty was a pervert, and liked the idea of dominating her niece, into sex.   she learned that butt plugs have their place, dildos work just as well as a cock.  both had given her the will too learn more. too the point that she became needy of the attentions of others.   to the point that she went out looking too be fucked by anyone, that she could get too fuck her. and it didn't matter who they were.  even her own father, and brother, feel pray too her needs.    now her mother walked into her bedroom to find her family in action.  old mom didn't know what to do it say. that's the point that mom knew that daughter had became an addict too cock.   she needed help to brake her.  after months of doctors and law enforcement getting involved ,she had been talking with  her oldest sister, on a visit one summer.  hell they go out of their way too fuck some guy.     this is where mom asked her sisters husband for help.  he was an alpha male. that refused too allow the girls actions too ruin her life farther.  the girl was told that she was going too live with him. as her actions had abused her life.  
the uncle came too pick her up in his camper.  they drove for days, and she tried many times too get him too fuck her. he was accessing her needs, pointing out wrongs that she had and who they were that allowed the wrongs to happen.   he took her into the woods, where he tied her too a tree, naked ,butt plug and dildos fucking machine, in place. they camped there for a week, he never allowing  the girl a chance too stop Cumming.  the only dick she had was her uncles eleven inch cock pushed into her mouth every two hours.   by the time that he finished with her she was a broken cock slut.   but he trained her too only want his cock. hell the girl needed too suck uncles cock every few hours ,too get her fix of cum. it was another week of training  her too take his cock in her ass, then clean his cock.   then her uncle took her home, fucked her in her mothers bed ,with her mom watched. then he fucked her mom, in every whole, telling her that she was his slut, and that no other cock would ever satisfy her need again.     the girl was made too eat uncles cum from her mothers abused cunt, her father and brother, tried too have her again but her need too be used by her uncles cock, left the need wanting.       now the girl took her revenge on her aunty, by tied her too a light post in the local board walk, at midnight, naked, and drugged, to be used by anyone that wanted her.    the permanent ink that read, cum slut, needs too be fucked. use free of charge. have fun.  it was days later that the aunt was found ,every hole abused.   she had been a full proclaimed dyke ,until then.  after that ,she too needed the cock.  but she had too be forced into rough sex, with men.     they too this day love the dick. and their mom loved too clean up after they have been fucked.
they are both married too dominating women, that cuckold them daily, and their mother still cleans them up, even after forty years. they mom even cleans the wives up after they have been fucked, by other men.   there are even some women that have the need too be abused.  I have a few that like the point of beating them while tied up.

I hope that this was about too help you find your need.

the one and only.
    fintinman..

removed parts due to age restriction.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 06:30:45 AM by Katiebee » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: