KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My girlfriend's younger sister (M/F/f, teen, first time)  (Read 13750 times)
vrkalak
Degenerate

Fame 16

« on: December 02, 2011, 05:03:33 AM »

Many years ago, when I was a young Army officer of 26, I was stationed on the east coast. Far from my home, I spent my holidays, with a friend, at his family home. My Army friend, had two sisters; Lynn was 19 and Holly was a couple years younger.

Lynn was a beautiful blond, petite little body about 5' tall, tight little ass, apple-sized tits. Holly was shorter with light brown hair and young teen boobies. Holly was very cute and about the same size as Lynn, but I never paid much attention to her.

As it happened, I started going out with my friend's sister, Lynn. Because of the difference in our ages, we carried on a secret affair for several months. With us going to my friends home to visit, only about once a month.

Lynn and I had had sex a few times but not many, discreetly, whenever we could be alone together. She was very good sexually; passionate, though naive. She genuinely loved to fuck.

On this occasion, we had arrived at his parent's house in the late evening. We didn't have much time before her parents sent the girls off to bed. We, Lynn and I, made a secret date to meet later, after everyone else was asleep. Laying on the living room couch, my friend had fallen asleep in an over-stuffed chair, in the same room. I waited, awake, excited about meeting Lynn later. Aroused.

At the agreed upon time, I heard quiet footsteps in the dining room. I waited a few minutes to make sure it was her, then just as quietly crept in to the room. She was wearing a long flowing nightgown, loose, gossamer cotton. She was laying bent over the oak dining room table. I could see her little white ass, through the fabric, she apparently, was not wearing panties.

I came up behind her, I was already hard, and pressed myself against her. I whispered, "what ya doin'?" "Shh.. playing," she whispered the answer. I could feel her hand playing with her little clit.

I raised her gown, I could plainly see her young white ass in the moonlight. My hand felt for her pussy. Damn, she was already so very wet.  I eased my hard cock into her young pussy from behind.

We had only fucked a few times but not like this. On this night, even with her being so wet, she was very tight. Tighter than I remembered, it took a few stokes before I could get my cock, all the way, into her tight young cunt.

As I started a slow fucking motion, she did not stop playing with her clit. I held onto her hips and fucked her. As I reached up to caress her young breasts - I was surprised.

These were not the breasts of my girlfriend, Lynn, they were much smaller and firmer. A younger teen tits - Holly - her little sister!!

"Holly?" I whispered, as I stood motionless; still deep inside her.

"Shut up, and fuck me." She whispered.

I fucked her long and slow. After we both had cum, I went down and licked and sucked cum from her pussy, doggy style, till she came again. Young teen cum tastes so good. Then I went up and kissed her passionately, for the longest time.

I had removed her gown totally, by this time and I eased into her tight young pussy - again. Standing against the wall, we fucked harder and faster, this time. She held on to me; bit my shoulder when she came, scratched my back, kissing the entire time. Loved the feel of her little tongue in my mouth.

Suddenly, she said she had to go and scampered away. I never fucked her again nor even kissed her.

The next day I went to shower. When I removed my white underpants, they were blood-stained, where my flaccid cock had rested. I checked and there was still evidence of her virginal blood on me. Had Holly been a virgin?

The next morning, I got the little-sister alone and asked her about it, she said, "I had to do it ... sometime." She stuck her tongue out at me, then smiled.

Later - I asked my girlfriend, why she hadn't come down that night, she said she fell asleep.

I had dreams about fucking that little girl again for several years; it was that good.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:05:42 AM by vrkalak » Logged

It is the inevitable nature of man, to desire that - which he can not have
coacheric
Zombie Killer
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 744

Life Is What You Make It! I Made Oatmeal

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »

Great story. Damn lucky to have got to have the younger sister, if even just the one time

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 158

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 02:34:34 PM »

Great story! Too bad it was a one time fling...

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Janus
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 06:24:49 AM »

This was a nice short story. I can't believe I havn't commented on it. Hell I read it some time ago. Well done V. I look forward to your stories. They seem to run on their plausability. I really like it when the young ones assert themselves.

Janus
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: