KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Babysitter and Sex (M/f+ teen, sleeping)  (Read 35012 times)
vrkalak
Degenerate

Fame 16

« on: December 05, 2011, 04:56:48 AM »

I have a couple of 'babysitter and sex' stories, that I have written to go into this Topic thread.

This is the 1st one.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Three drunk teen babysitters - -

The most memorable baby-sitter that I ever had was Shawna. Now this is not actually about her but her best friends from high school. Shawna liked to come over and babysit my girls on a weekend, she almost always brought another girl with her, sometimes - two. They would play games with my daughters. They would come over and watch MTV and dance in the living room. All the teen girls liked to come over to babysit and sometimes, if I was going to be late they wanted to sleep over, with sleeping bags on the living room floor.

The reason they were so eager to babysit was I paid them well and I would tell them that after the girls went to sleep, they could each have a beer. But not to drink in front of the girls and they couldn’t get drunk.

In mid-December our company had a big Christmas party; dinner, dancing and drinking. I took a one of the young women from work, as my date, but took her straight home after the party. When I arrived home it was after 2 a.m. Everyone was asleep, the babysitters, 3 of them, were sleeping on top of their sleeping bags on the floor. I went to check on my kids - after I was assured they were fine, I changed into my pajama bottoms and went to the kitchen to get a beer. Judging from the amount of beers left in the fridge the girls had more than 2 beers each. I went back into the living room for a better look at these babysitters.

Shawna, the actual babysitter was laying on her stomach, in a big t-shirt and sweat-pants for bottoms. She had a nice round ass and the most incredible tits on any high school girl, I had ever seen. Probably, a 34-D, full and very firm . . . I had seen them in a couple of nip slips before, seems she rarely wore a bra.

The 3rd girl, I didn’t really know. She was wearing a t-shirt (with a bra) and boxers over her bikini panties. A cute blond girl, I really couldn't see much, she was covered up with a sheet but I did lift it for a peek.

But the girl in the middle - was sleeping on top of her sleeping bag, wearing just a small tank top and light green bikini panties. She was a red-headed girl with a few freckles, here and there, an awesome natural red color to her lips and smaller 32-B boobies. She was lying on her back with her legs kinda open, I nudged her. No response, I just had to check and see “if the curtains matched the drapes?”  I love natural redheads.

On other occasions, I had watched the babysitters as they slept, even felt up a couple and, of course, on occasion even jacked one off as I watched them sleep. Seems that most were sound sleepers, especially after a couple beers.

After, a couple gentle attempts are waking her, I bent down and smelled her young cunt . . . Mmm, delicious. I then picked up the tank top for a look at her tits, her nips were the same bright red as her lips. I had the urge to kiss her breast, as I did my hand gently rubbed the mound of her young pussy through her panties. After that, I smelled my fingers and moved the leg band of her panties to the side for a look at her pubic hair. They were fine and soft to the touch, short and bright orange, just like the hair on her head. Again, I couldn’t pass up the urge to kiss her pussy. I leaned in and kissed her pubic hair, while looking at her face to see if she would respond. Nothing, I stick out my tongue and licked her moist slit . . . OMG! she tasted so good. Could it be the redhead in her that tasted so good? I licked her some more, after about 2 minutes of gently licking her young high school teen pussy, she moaned and whispered, “Mmm. Nice.” I froze. I waited for a seconds to see if she was going to start screaming; she didn’t, instead she whispered, barely audible as if in a dream, “Mmm. Don’t stop. You know I like it when you do that.” I didn’t need another invitation; I then proceeded to “muff dive” in earnest. I wondered what she was dreaming about, as I ate her.

I ate her pussy (quietly) for all I was worth, as the soft moans increased, I put one finger inside of her and started to slowly finger her. All the while, watching to see if she and the other girls were really asleep or if she had opened her eyes. After, she had one small orgasm (she shivered, when she came) . . . I was going to get up and jack off over her, then go to bed.

She whispered one more time. “Jason, aren’t you going to fuck me?” Well, now . . . my name isn’t Jason (he must be her boyfriend). But if she was dreaming of him and dreaming that it was him licking her and she wanted him to fuck her . . . then I would just have to fulfill her dreams. I moved up and got between her legs pulling the leg-band of her panties to the side, I eased my very hard cock into her wet tight teen redheaded pussy. Ever so slowly, I went in all the way in on the first stroke. I then held still, for a few seconds and watched her face, (she kinda smiled and moaned) I leaned in and kissed her mouth, she kissed me back - just once. I started to grind my hips and move in and out of her in long slow strokes.

She must have passed out or something, because she didn’t return the next kiss, whisper any more, nor did she moan again. I fucked her slow . . . I watched her as I fucked her, I watched her friends on either side to see if they were asleep. After a few minutes of fucking the most incredible tight wet cunt, I had had in years, I pulled out and shot my cum all over her stomach in several long threads. She was an awesome fuck, even if she was asleep and thought that I was someone else. I wondered if she would remember her incredibly “wet dream”?

In the morning, none of the girls said anything, just their usual cheery selves.

They all, each returned at other times, to babysit for me - again.
I never had the same opportunity to fuck ‘any of them’ again.

It is the inevitable nature of man, to desire that - which he can not have
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 05:54:25 AM »

Very amazing story! I have no complaints about, not that i ever do, you wrote it well, with the perfect amount of detail. Now if you'll excuse me, i need to go 'relieve' myself... Wink

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Janus
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 07:00:24 AM »

Redheads are YUMMY........ emot_lickie

Janus
coacheric
Zombie Killer
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 763

Life Is What You Make It! I Made Oatmeal

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 02:37:07 PM »

DAMN, that was a great read. looking forward to the next one

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME
funguy
Pervert

Fame 5

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »

Looking forward to more...
vrkalak
Degenerate

Fame 16

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »

When my daughters were just little girls, I would often use a babysitter. I can remember a couple in detail.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

One was Melanie, she was a young teenage girl with a small nicely growing body. She would come over and baby sit, usually a little early, sometimes right after school so she could play with the kids longer. She had perky little boobies (32-A) with a flat stomach and a nice firm slender ass

She needed to wear a bra but never did, as far as, I know. I would stand above them as they made crafts, colored in a book or ate at the table. I could always see down her shirt or in the arm hole of her top. She always wore short shorts on her nice young legs. She would put music videos on TV and dance with the girls. I loved to watch her shake and twist her ass.

One night that I can remember, I returned home late. The girls were in bed and Melanie was asleep on the living room couch. She didn’t wake up as I came in, so I checked that the girls were asleep. I then went back out to the living room to awaken the babysitter so that I could drive her home. I tapped on her leg. She didn’t move but changed her position, she was on her back with her legs bent, as she moved - her legs fell open and I could clearly see up the loose leg of her shorts, they were very loose and I could see her entire crotch. She had lime green panties on.

Being bold, I knelt on the floor for a closer look I could make out wisps of fine hairs sticking out the leg band of her panties. Watching her face, I gently touched her panties over her young teen pussy. Still she did not move, her breathing implied she was asleep. I moved the leg of her panties for a closer look. She had delicate curly light brown hairs above her very pink little pussy . . . it was moist. I touched her slit, she was warm and wet. I ran my finger between the lips of her labia and brought them to my lips - for a taste of her wet pussy.  Delicious!

I thought of doing more but I was afraid she would arouse. So, I put her panties back in place, moved her legs closed and sat on the couch next to her. I shook her shoulder and woke her up.

She said she hadn’t heard me come in.

As I drove her home she talked of school and my girls.

I still had the taste of her on my lips.

It is the inevitable nature of man, to desire that - which he can not have
Janus
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 10:32:57 PM »

Sneaky but harmless. Fun.....

Janus
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: