KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebecca the ped 2 M/f g/MMMM xtrm ped  (Read 12155 times)
Ashleykemper
Pervert

Fame 6

« on: January 19, 2012, 02:13:04 AM »

'This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 16 in real life.

Rebecca went over to Brian's house after school. Using a key he gave her she entered the back door heading for the basement. For a moment it looked as though no one was home before she heard someone having sex. Walking further though the main room she realized it was a looping video on the computer screen.
   It was a cumshot vid showing an eight year old girl recieving a hot load from four guys. The camera centered on her face and mouth as each cumshot filled her orifice. Once the men finished, she swallowed with out any trouble. She giggled and smiled before saying, "I love cum." The video started over again.
   "Not bad," murmured Rebecca taking a seat in front of the computer. It impressed her how well trained the girl appeared to be in the video. This must be one of the professionals.
   Rebecca leaned back unbuttoning her tight jeans. Along with her panties she slid them down around her ankles. Now able to spread her legs, she pushed two fingers into her pussy. Watching the video she began fantasizing about kissing the little girl with all that cum in her mouth.
   "Didn't realize anyone else was here," said a tired man's voice.
   "Oh sorry!" Rebecca said startled, "I didn't either."
   "Do you like that video?" asked the man walking out from the backroom, "I put it together earlier. You're that girl up the street aren't you?"
   "Yeah, I'm Rebecca. Oh, and I love the video. Are you in it?" she asked.
   "I'm the second cock that blows in her mouth. I'm Dave by the way," he explained. Dave looked to be about sixty years old with his balding white hair. Yet he seemed very healthy for his age. "You must be a prostitute."
   "No," she smiled. "I'm just a friend of Brian's. He lets me hang out now and then. I've never seen you here before."
   "I usually film and edit all the videos during the day. Some of the guys talk about you though. Appearently you're a natural pedo. No one raised you in it?" Steve studied the young girl. She had an innocent, yet potentially devilish quality to her.
   "No, I met Brian outside this house. He stopped me and got me to talk to him. I was only eleven then. It wasn't anything sexual until we exchanged emails and screen names. You could say he showed me some of your work and I took a liking to it," explained Rebecca.
   "How well can you suck a cock?" asked Brian while removing his jeans.
   "Pretty well I guess, I've never had a guy not cum," Rebecca shrugged unsure of how to guage herself. She felt a little surprised by his actions even though it's happened before. Girls of all ages were fair game in this house and all were expected to put out. On a few different occasions total strangers had used her without even asking.
   "Take off your top, I want to see those tits," he demanded while stroking himself to full staff.
   Rebecca did as she was told. Being used turned her on despite an uneasy feeling from getting bossed around. "What do you think of my body?"
   "Very nice, but I usually go for girls half your age. You'd be a lot of fun to breed though," said Brian reaching down to feel her up.
   "Breed me? Like have a baby?" Rebecca became nervous not really wanting to get pregnant.
   "Yeah, a girl your age should be having babies by now," said Steve head back towards the backroom, "Come with me. We should have some fun."
   "Okay," responded Rebecca biting her bottom lip. Standing up she kicked her jeans and panties off to the side. Completely naked, she walked into the room with Steve.
   It was the same bed she had fucked Greg and Lisa on. Steve was setting up a portable DVD player on the bed. "Here's a little cumshot compilation I made. I want you to watch it while I fuck you doggy style on the bed."
   Rebecca simply nodded while getting on the bed. The DVD player sat in front of her as she moved onto all fours. Steve stroked his cock until it was fully erect. Then he realized the video hadn't started, "You have to hit play."
   "Oh," said Rebecca hitting the button. Immediately she was shown several cumshots of girls aged three to eight. Many of them smiled and giggled as streams of cum painted their cute faces.
   Steve took the head of his thick seven inch cock and rubbed it against her bald cunt. He was surprised to feel how warm and wet she was already. "Wow, you really are a pedo."
   Looking over her shoulder Rebecca smiled revealing her devilish side. The movie now showed a six year old taking it hard in the ass. The girl grit her teeth as the man fucked her relentlessly. After blowing his load in her ass the man took the camera and showed the girl's ass which was leaking a heftly amount of cum.
   Slowly Steve pushed his cock into Rebecca's pussy. Taking her by the hips he began fucking her at a steady pace. She moaned softly while staring at the small screen in front of her. He noted how tight she was for most of the girls he knew around her age that were putting out for money. Although he was used to the tightness of girls much younger.
   "You should be walking the streets with the other girls," groaned Steve while keeping his pace.
   "W-why?" Rebecca already felt close to cumming due to the stimulation from Steve and the DVD.
   "With a body and fucked up mind like yours, you should be sharing it with as many men as possible. At least you can make some money," explained Steve. Now he decided to shut up and concentrate on just fucking her.
   The next segment on the DVD showed two four year old girl sixty-nining each other. Rebecca reached back with one hand to rub her clit while Steve continued to fuck her. Feeling so close to climax she moaned, "Faster, almost there... faster."
   Steve obliged and picked up the pace. Watching the perverted young teen get off to little girls swallowing cum turned him on intensly. Getting caught up in watching Rebecca, Steve lost control and started to cum. Luckily she wasn't far behind and started to climax as well.
   "Oh god it feels so good," moaned Rebecca as she felt the warmth of Steve's cum jetting deep into her pussy. Getting pregnant was totally lost on her now. Pleasure was all that mattered.
   "Such a good bitch," grinned Steve as he finished filling her with sperm. He took pride in knocking up girls like her. Around the country he traveled to houses like these. There must be a dozen young teens carrying his baby. He had a knack for producing girls which was good for the business.
   After Steve pulled out of her, Rebecca sat up smiling wide, "Can I have the CD?"
   "Yeah, I've got hundreds. You should come over tomorrow and make a video. How do you feel about two year old girls?" asked Steve.
   "I'm willing to try any age, but I haven't been with one that young," explained Rebecca with a mischievious smile.
   "You'll do fine I'm sure," said Steve slapping Rebecca on the ass, "Just be sure to wear something slutty."

/////////// Sorry for not writing sooner. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. It turns me on to know if guys cum to my story. I just wish you could cum in my mouth.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:45:04 PM by coacheric » Logged
badgirl18
Degenerate

Fame 83

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 03:56:43 AM »

that was a hott new part to your already amazing story!
it gave me an intense, multiple orgasm!
wana swallow my girl cum? emot_lickie

don't keep us waiting for too long for the next part. i can't wait to hear about Rebecca's next adventure!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:58:28 AM by badgirl18 » Logged

"A man's best friend is a woman's greatest satisfaction."
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 05:59:38 AM »

Damn, that was hotter than the first part! Just down know why that guy called Rebecca a 'pedo', he was the pedo.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
ynglvr
Degenerate

Fame 3

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »

WOW...these get better all the time...thanks
Mister Dream
Deviant

Fame -7

I think I can beat Mike Tyson

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 06:23:38 AM »

Damn, that was hotter than the first part! Just down know why that guy called Rebecca a 'pedo', he was the pedo.
good point
Ashleykemper
Pervert

Fame 6

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 12:39:32 AM »

He said it because he was surprised by how much she was enjoying. He wasn't meaning to insult her.
bidaddyallen
Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 02:43:11 AM »

I agree, think he meant it as a compliment
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 02:54:44 AM »

It's wasn't whether or not it was an insult, the point is she is too young to be a pedo.

herpapa2
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 08:16:54 PM »

MMMMM...LOVED the story..would love to chat sometime as we seem to enjoy all the same things.  Will try to send and email if your address is the same...Mine is herpapa2@yahoo.com and I am an older guy who had a good cum to your story..

Jim

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 161

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 08:22:11 PM »

In case anybody is thinking it, that's not me above. Tongue The Other Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: