KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CHOCOLATE SHOP by FOXI 2 (m/girl, ped, 1st)  (Read 6746 times)
Foxihotgirl
Degenerate

Fame 73

« on: February 23, 2012, 07:53:45 PM »

THE CHOCOLATE SHOP

by

FOXI 2

Emily walked by the store everyday from school. She loved to look at the chocolates in the window and wish she could eat them all. But she had little money and her parents would not want her to waste it on such a thing as sweets.

At 10, she found that anything in life that gave pleasure was worth something and saved up some money to actually go into the shop. She stopped at the door and hesitated, unsure if it was a good idea. It had taken her months to save the money she had and to give it away for just a few sweets was foolish.

So she stood there in her school uniform trying to decide. That was when the owner, a man named Pierre, opened the door. He looked down at her, his face sporting a wonderfully warm smile.

"To what do I owe such a pleasure?" he said as he held the door open. "Do you wish to try some of my chocolates?"

Emily stared at him in wonder and fear, unsure whether to step across the threshold. But beyond him lay all the sweets one could ever wish for. She entered the shop and Pierre, who wore a white chefs jacket immediately went behind the counter.

"How can I help such a beautiful girl?"  he asked.

Emily smiled and blushed. The man was positively enchanting. She had never had anyone tell her she was beautiful, other than her parents. She was indeed incredible, with her long dark hair and blue eyes. Her full pouty lips only made her face look even more delicious. She was not especially tall and her school uniform hid her boyish frame. Her breasts were growing larger every year and she liked that. She was becoming a woman. At least that was what her mother told her.

She looked at the glass counters and the endless display of candy that filled them. She moved from one case to another, biting her lip in obvious dismay as to what to get. She had one dollar in change and knew it would buy little. The store owner saw her dilemma and took out several different kinds of candy.

"Would you like to try some before you decide?" he asked sweetly. He was a big man who stood at least six feet or more. His dark curly hair and mustache made him look more like and Italian nobleman than a chocolatier.

Emily nodded, her eyes wide as she moved to the edge of the counter to meet him. The chocolates he had chosen were his favorites and he lined them up in a row for her.

"Take your time, my little one. One must not decide foolishly."

He watched her as she came around the counter and stared at the row of candy. He liked her uniform the way it fitted her, the shortness of the skirt, the white socks and patent leather shoes. She was perfect.

Emily picked up a chocolate and bit into it. Her full lips covered in the dark sweetness. Pierre moved closer, his huge body almost pressing against her as she was lost in decision. He reached down and slowly lifted her skirt. At first Emily did not notice. Her eyes were solely on the candy before her. It was not until she felt the coolness on her back that she turned to see the man staring at her bum.

When Pierre saw her he smiled and spoke calmly and softly.

"It is fine material my lovely girl. I used to wear a uniform too."

Emily, hearing his explanation only nodded and returned to the chocolates. Seeing that his explanation was excepted he boldly moved forward.

"May I inspect this wonderful material closer my dear?" he asked as he stooped to take the hem of her dress in his long thick fingers.

Emily, licking a new chocolate piece nodded and went back to making some kind of decision. He lifted the skirt once more and stared at the most beautiful ass he had ever seen. Though she wore white cotton panties, her form was exquisite. It was perfectly round and so very tight. He wanted so much to touch it, squeeze it, but his little game would only go so far at this initial introduction. So he decided to tempt the girl.

"I have decided," he said with a loud voice, "to give you a box of chocolates. You are now my favorite customer." He quickly got a shiny blue box and filled it with several chocolates and handed it to her. Emily took it and looked at him in absolute wonder.

"But I have not paid," she said in a soft high voice.

He waved her suggestion off and smiled even larger.

"Next time you come in, we'll make an arrangement so I can always give you chocolate."

Emily left, her mind filled with excitement over the next time, even though she had not even partook of the candy she now had in her possession. She would come tomorrow and get more.

The next day, after school, she made her way quickly to the chocolate shop. Her heart was beating fast and her excitement palpable. When she entered, Pierre threw his hands into the air and welcomed her, smiling. She giggled and he took out five more pieces of candy for her to try, behind the counter. She quickly went to them as before and Pierre did the same, making sure to stand right behind this little beauty.

As she tasted and mewed, he knelt and lifted her skirt. This time Emily didn't pay much attention. She already understood his interest for material. Pierre had to smile at his ability to manipulate this desirable creature. He raised her skirt and looked intently at her panties. Her ass was so inviting and her touched it. Emily turned and gave him a puzzled look and he smiled back.

"Your clothes are so magnificent, my dear. I cannot help but touch them. I hope you do not mind?"

Emily licked her pouty lips that were smeared with chocolate and shook her head. She didn't mind at all. In fact she liked that Pierre looked at her clothes and touched her. Why, she didn't know. But it was nice. She turned again to her row of chocolates.

Pierre, delighted with permission to touch and fondle did just that. He was careful as he touched the white cotton panties, his fingers delicately outlining the edges. One time she giggled, obviously tickling her. He laughed and continued. After seeing that she did not mind he actually palmed her small tight ass cheeks. They were so warm and so soft. He decided not to push his luck and stood. His hard cock straining against his pants.

Emily while licking a chocolate closed her eyes when she felt his hands cover her bum. It felt so good and wondered if what Pierre was doing was wrong. Yet she had to have her chocolates and let him touch her clothing, no matter where they may be on her.

She left that day with two candy bars.

It wasn't until Monday that she returned and Pierre made quite a show with her return, offering her hot chocolate. She accepted and followed him into the back room where he said that he wanted to show her where he made all her favorite chocolates. The room was filled with machines, utensils and tables. On one table was a pan filled with bon bons. Her eyes lit up at the sight of them. He pointed to them and she immediately reached for one.

Pierre took his position behind her and lifted her skirt. His cock swelled at the sight of her beautiful ass. This time he grew bolder and immediately touched her. She never moved or complained and he rubbed her ass smoothly, loving the feel of her. He watched her as she ate and noticed her eyes were closed. Was it from the chocolate, or his ministrations? He decided to find out. His fingers touched the valley between her legs, brushing her mound with his fingertips.

Emily felt those fingertips and stopped eating. Her body was tingling in an unusual way and it was Pierre's fingers that made it so. He was touching her in her private place and she was unsure what she should do. She could leave, but then she would never be able to come back for her precious chocolates. And yet...it felt good. His fingers were making her feel...very warm. She remained still, letting Pierre touch her. The more she stayed the better it felt.

Pierre could see her breathing excitedly and knew that he was making her so, not the candy. She had not moved, thus he was being given permission to go ahead. His fingers were no longer delicate but firmer, his touch more direct as he slid his fingers between her long legs. Emily's mouth opened, her little tongue licked the chocolate from her lips and she pushed back against those wonderful fingers.

Pierre was in heaven, he was making this sweet delicious creature moan for his touch. His fingers moved across her delicate pussy, pushing the thin white cotton fabric deeper into her making them wet. Emily bit her bottom lip from the feeling it gave her. His fingers made her want to pee and she knew that it would be embarrassing to do so, but she was finding it difficult to hold off.

Then he found her clit, the little nubbin that was poking against her panties and squeezed it lovingly. Emily moaned and shivered as she felt the first dribbles of cum squirt from her pussy. Pierre leaned closer to her, his body all but touching hers. He moved his other hand around to the front of her and took a chance, a very big one and cupped her small breast. He squeezed it lightly making sure to pinch her small nipple. It brought the favored result as Emily leaned back against him, her head resting against his chest, her body quivering in pleasure.

He knew that he had to play this dangerous game carefully or else he would ruin his chances.

"You are such a precious little girl, my darling Emily," he whispered in her ear as she began to move her ass back against his fingers.

He had to stop now, if he was to get her complete confidence. He removed his fingers from her soaked panties and backed away. Emily, confused, looked at him afraid that she had done something wrong. He kissed her cheek and gave her a larger box of chocolates.

"I hope to see you again soon, my lovely girl," he said softly.

Emily, her breathing still fast and excited clutched the box of candy and left, knowing that what had happened was special and it made her feel so wonderful. She wanted more. Her pussy was itchy and tingly and so very wet. It had to be good.

Two days later Emily entered the chocolate shop and immediately went to the back as Pierre watched her. He smiled and followed. She took the same position as before picking up a candy and sucking it. He knew that she had decided to play his game. Without words he lifted her skirt and was shocked to see that she wore no panties. She was naked. His eyes took in the tight, smooth buttocks and the cleft between. Her smooth, hairless pussy was very wet.

He knelt and kissed each cheek, making her giggle. Then he pushed her legs farther apart. She did not stop him. He then kissed her pussy and asshole making her sigh sweetly. She was breathing excitedly now, especially when he spread her tender ass open. She was soaking wet and he knew that she had probably been that way for a while. He licked her sweet cunt and she shivered. His tongue flicked at her swollen little clit and she squirted precious juices onto his tongue.

Emily was hot and he knew it. He lifted her up onto the table and turned her so that she was on her back, skirt bunched up at her midsection. He spread her legs wide and began to suck her pussy.

"ohhhhhhh.....Pierre...ohhhhhhhh...." she cried out as she felt his hot tongue slide over her clit then lower. She raised her small ass off the table as he probed her asshole with his tongue. Emily had never felt anything like this before and it was even better than chocolates. To her delight, he licked and licked until she squirted so hard that she almost fainted. That was when she felt something enter her pussy.

Pierre knew that what he was proposing to do was fearfully dangerous but he had to chance it. He was too far gone anyway and so was Emily. Suddenly pleasure turned into pain and she groaned as Pierre slid his finger into her tight wet pussy. She was extremely tight and her muscles clenched his finger like a vise. He licked her clit as he sawed it in and out, and reached up to cup her breast, pinching her nipple. This was the right move and soon Emily was moaning again in even more pleasure than before.

She was taking his digit well and her cunt was very lubricated. Soon she was crying out in orgasm, her pussy tightening and squirting more of her hot cum. He added a second finger, for he wanted her ready for his final move. She took it easily and licked her pouty lips as he fingered her. His hand was drenched in her hot juices and he knew that she was ready.

As he fingered her his other hand unzipped his pants and let them fall in a pool at his feet. Then his shorts did the same. His raging hard cock stood at attention, thick and long. He placed the head of his cock against the girls open wet pussy and pushed at the same time bringing her legs back opening her wide.

Emily cried out as his cock slid inside her pussy. It hurt her and she tried to move away from it. Pierre knew that she was afraid and he wanted to reassure her that soon all would be well. He continued to push deeper, half his cock impaling the girls incredibly tight pussy. Emily began to cry and he slowly began to move his cock in and out. After a few minutes he could feel her cunt stretching and opening to him. Her whimpering slowly faded and was replaced by a pleasurable moaning.

To Emily it was if her whole world was replaced by pleasure. She knew about fucking and never thought she would one day do it. Now here she was on a table with Pierre fucking her and making her feel so good. His cock worked deeper as she accepted his girth, her tiny cunt stretching around his thickness until she could feel his balls slapping against her ass. Now she was being pleasured intensely. Her body was responding to Pierre. He was going faster and harder now that she was taking him. She could hear her wetness with each thrust and soon she was wrapping her legs about him.

She began to cum hard, her pussy exploding with juices making her even more slippery. He was sliding into her easily, his cock gliding effortlessly. Then he grunted and pulled her to him tighter as he shot load after load into her. Emily cried out too, feeling his sperm splashing against her womb. It was the best feeling in the world.

Every day Emily went to the chocolate store and had sex with Pierre. He taught her many things and she learned them with a passion. She learned to suck his cock and swallow his cum. He taught her take his cock in her ass and she loved it, wanting it every time. It made her cum so much.

Then one day he was not alone. Another man was there. Jacque. He was as handsome as Pierre and she knew what he wanted. Both men used her and she pleasured them. They took her at the same time, one in her cunt the other in her asshole and she never wanted it to stop. She squirted endlessly. They came in her often and she wanted their sperm. Licked it and swallowed it like candy.

From that time onward, Emily pleased whoever was present with Pierre, be it man or woman. She loved him and his chocolate shop.

THE END
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:45:10 PM »

Wow, Foxi, that was one of the hottest stories i ever read! I loved the amount of detail, the pacing, how she reacted to the things he did. I'm trying to decide who was luckier... Tongue Great job! 

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
ynglvr
Degenerate

Fame 3

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 08:57:24 PM »

I think this will be a Foxi classic.....I love the way the story evolves.....oh, hell....it,s perhaps the hottest damn story I've read in a long time   Smiley   
woodyne777
New Pervert

Fame 4

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 05:55:59 AM »

That was very hot and a well crafted story.  Well done!
howmayipleaseu
Deviant

Fame 61

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »

Nice story Foxi. I posted an audio version of it. Smiley

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5916.0 A Few Pictures of My Curvy MILF Body...
Janus
Burnt at the stake

Fame 339

Peace Loving horn dog

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 06:16:05 AM »

Damn Foxi, you got skills.....You're style is so fluent. Very readable and impeccably edited.....Oh yeah..The story was tops too. You have this knack for getting the most out of us....LOL

Janus

Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »

I notice you tell everyone that, Janus. Tongue Wink

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
vrkalak
Degenerate

Fame 16

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 08:33:15 PM »

Young girls and chocolate . . .  emot_thdrool

Great story, you put together.  Keep up the good work.

It is the inevitable nature of man, to desire that - which he can not have
Bonenanza
Deviant

Fame 33

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »

I loved your story. Very hot!!!
EZPeter
Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 02:47:00 PM »

Perfect story!! Just what one would expect from Our perfect Foxi
Gia1978
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1170

BOO YAH!

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 11:19:22 PM »

I just realized I never commented on this story (sorry baby)...

It made me cum during the first three readings, yah... it was THAT good!
ynglvr
Degenerate

Fame 3

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »

I know what you mean, Gia....I find myself reading Foxi's stories over and over and over
Malsexie
Deviant

Fame 22

Stay out of my bedroom if you don't want to join.

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 08:44:55 AM »

Been licking my fingers since I finished
Mister Dream
Deviant

Fame -7

I think I can beat Mike Tyson

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 08:32:52 PM »

time to invest in a chocolate shop
Fantasies101
Degenerate

Fame 20

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 05:39:02 AM »