KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Infidelity emails and then...finalised in 5 parts (MF and shocked M husband)

vinney · 4136

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Some years ago I found some interesting emails on my wife's computer. I was shocked to begin with, then got as randy as hell and you will probably see why! Now these emails are virtually as written, and are true, but there was no follow up to them, so, what I have done is to encompass them with a story which will come later on.

So, as PART ONE, here are the true emails.

From my wife Angie to Larry

Hey Larry!

You mean I’m making you horny too?

WOW!

Difference is you’ve got the world at your finger tips or should that be at the tip of you weapon? That makes me feel very horny thinking of you being horny too.

I, basically, have a hubby who loves sex so much that quite often it’s a grope, a fumble, slip into my pit, a fart or two and its over! A real turn on I don't think. Mind you we do still have our moments - nothing like when we were young when the buck would fuck hard and fast and pretty often make me cum. Now I fake it with him more often than not.

So yes, I do enjoy my little toys and bringing myself off fantasising about some of the hunks in this world. Then I found the website and have cottoned on to some great photos and threads. I guess one of the turn-ons is seeing you with so many women in hundreds of pics - and every one of them you're as stiff as a rake as we say in the cuntry.

Maybe one day in the future I'll be able to sample your cock inside me and I'll bet I'll be VERY wet if it happened and very satisfied. Yes I agree a slippery pussy makes it so much more fun.

These days I enjoy it slower than I used to. More enjoyable especially as I begin to cum. I fully understand mans need to speed up before cumming and, as long as there's a johnny on it, I love to feel him shooting into me.

What I don't like is to have cum spurted over me though I prefer that to swallowing. When hubby first thrust his cock in my mouth, two strokes and he'd shot his lot right down my throat. God I choked on it and vowed never to let him do that again. Mind you Larry, guess what my favourite number is? Give you a clue if you can't guess, its somewhere between 68 and 70....

Give you a clue? Well nearer mid fifties - around 6'9" - no I joke! around 5'5" hair is usually shoulder length colour varies from natural grey to black, brown and even one time, blonde. Never a blue rinse though - I’m not that ancient. May look a bit overweight naked and my boobs aren't as pert as they used to be but there's more than enough to handle.

Hope that helps and, bi the way, i usually shave down there too. Drafty in winter with a dress on...

Must go now Larry and if you feel horny then have a wank for me!!!!!

Angie
xxxx

Reply from Larry to my wife

Whew !! Angie !!

What a nice surprise after the weekend ....

I love your "honest" approach !!  There are many joys to this "scene" for me - besides the obvious ones, I do so like to meet ladies who know what they want and understand how to get it .........

It's why I prefer the proverbial MILFs. Often, in correspondence such as this, the lady insists that I cannot possibly fancy her because (and I append your own description of yourself) "May look a bit overweight naked and my boobs aren't as pert as they used to be ..." when and I can (and do) have plenty of skinny, pert-titted girls in their 20s....

However corny it seems, that ISN'T what it's all about for me ! I love the "fantasy" and, whilst younger girls will happily strip, spread their legs and let me fuck them, it's often not that satisfying "mentally" - and that DOES matter !!

Plus, as a callow 17 year old, I was originally "broken in" over 30 years ago now, by Elizabeth, a lady in her mid 40s. She was a swinger in those hazy pre-AIDS days and eventually shared me with a lot of her like minded friends - both individually and at parties - I still find more mature ladies a complete turn-on. I know I was just a vigorous stunt cock who could cum several times in quick succession in those days but boy, did I get some pussy !! At one party five in an evening !! - but that's all any of us wanted !!

What I liked then and still do, is to go with a "new" partner - the wondering, when you see her clothed, what she'll look like naked (nothing to do with traditional "physical" beauty by the way...) that fantastic moment when you first cup her naked breast and feel the nipple hardening in your palm - that sublime feeling of sliding your hand down into her panties and feeling the soft, springy tickle of her bush (few ladies shaved in those days and I still find a little fluff very erotic ..), the look in her eyes as she strokes my cock, the taste of a "new" pussy - the feel of unfamiliar lips siding down my shaft and, of course, that moment when, standing or kneeling between her spread thighs, I position the head of my cock and slowly, but firmly, bury it in her up to my balls ......

The fucking, in itself, is almost secondary ! So many of the ladies I meet (and I suspect you fall into this bracket yourself ....) are quite capable of either bringing themself off very pleasurably, or of spreading their legs for some young stud to pound them bandy. What I gained from Elizabeth was an understanding that you girls want more ! She taught me how to give her orgasms with my fingers and my tongue as well as with my cock. Indeed, I wasn't allowed to fuck her until she'd had at least two !! She wanted to be done as if by a lover - not just fucked. She taught me to understand "fantasy" and so much of what I do IS fantasy fulfilment - I do so wish I could fulfil yours - do you know what it is?

You sound nice naked ! I know that, as I'm hoping to play with you, I WOULD say that, but I DO mean it! As I said, if your body can enjoy sex - and it obviously can ...... - that would be good enough for me - I'd certainly love to get to grip with your boobs and harden up those nipples! I love a big handful of each while I'm giving a girls some doggy action - preferably with a stiff teat between my fingers and, when my "faster" strokes do arrive, I love to be humping from the front with a boob in each palm .....

Obviously, if we do get to meet (Oh, PLEASE ! GOD ! PLEASE !) the "scenario" is yours. I won't cum in your mouth or spray you with goo if you don't want it - I always fit in with my partner's wishes and would love to fill a couple of "johnnies" with you .....

Veronica and Andrea are both cum gobblers and, if we aren't doing snaps, I have to pull out so they can get a late, protein-filled, lunch! Sometimes V lets my rubbered up cock cum inside her - but not that often .......

There, that's a little bit about what makes me tick, I did play with myself a little thinking about you - but I am meeting a couple from Amsterdam tonight and I don't think I want to waste any - maybe (like CERTAINLY!) later .........

Look forward to hearing your thoughts .......

Larry

Another reply from Angie to Larry

Hi Larry,

An eye opener again Lee! Seems we both enjoy this kind of correspondence. Just wish I could enjoy the same kind of action if you see what I mean.

Have never been one to spread my legs for just anyone, not when I was young anyway. Guess I was always selective because I thought I knew what I wanted.

Experience tells me that the fucking I had was never really good then. Young rams wanted to do exactly that, ram it in, how do you say it? Ram, bam, thank you m’a’m! Studs were using my pussy just to bring themselves off. No love, very little sensitivity.

Reading your words, about how you like to perhaps visualise or fantasise over a new ‘lady’ has really made so wet down there, and I can also fantasise about your hand slipping into my panties, feeling me, and then slipping yourself into me, as far and deep as you can. Oh how wonderous that thought.

Looking the other way round, you know I have seen pictures of you in action, I know your body as if it were my own. I want to walk up to you and hold your cock through your trousers, unzip them, slip my hand inside and feel the growing stiffness that will seem so marvellous. To be able then to draw you cock out, hold it in my hands, admire it, stroke it, bring it to its fullest hardness and then, two thoughts. I would love to jack you off, watch your cum spurt everywhere, but more than anything I want you to push yourself into me.

So Larry, you are my fantasy, and I hope it will soon be fulfilled.

Who are the lucky couple in Amsterdam? Bet they are two really good lookers who you will fuck their eyes out. Lucky dirty sods. I have seen so many of your photos on your website with all the different women you have fucked and I want to know when can I be there with you?

Your cock really gets me so hot and I’m at bursting point when I see pictures of you fucking those young and better looking women than me. Just thinking about it makes me want to cum in fact I think I might go and use some of my toys before hubby gets home.

One day, Larry. One day when you’re in England – God strike me down but I want that cock of yours deep inside me.

Have to go now

Angie
xxxx

A quick reply from Larry to my wife

Whew Angie!!!

Now you have me so hard that I will have to cum myself. Listen, Angie, I will be in London soon, I want to get together with you. Want to gaze at your body, want to feel you, stroke you all over and fuck you. How amazing a feeling is that?

If you are up for a meeting, either in a hotel, or even at your house, then I suggest we speak about it on the fone. That would be a nice way to break the ice – not that there’s any ice is there? You’re so hot its all melted away.

My number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or if you would prefer to give me your number and I will phone you.

Larry

That's the true bit....now you will have to wait until I round the story off and maybe, just maybe, I will tell you the actual events that took place!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:20:13 AM by vinney »

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

coacheric

Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 02:44:56 PM
Interesting Vinney. Look forward to the story, and maybe the actual events

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:28:33 PM
Can't wait for the story.  Hope that wasn't you she was talking about to her lover  :(

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Part Two   

You can guess I was pretty upset discovering these messages and how my wife had the hots for this mysterious Larry guy. And what she said about me too. Embellishing the truth for her own evil purpose. Why paint me as some kind of passionless, sexless monster when in fact our sex lives were pretty good. Not brilliant granted but then it takes two to tango, or fuck for that matter.

Fact was I got rather angry seeing that bullshit her in the emails and went through every emotion, anger, hatred, jealousy. I wanted to murder the lecherous bastard who wanted to screw my wife. But of course my own nature ensured I calmed down.

I thought logically for a time. Why shouldn’t she have an affair? Almost certain she hasn’t shared herself with anyone else since we married, unlike me. Not that she knows that, though maybe she has had her suspicions in the past. There was Moll down at the pub. Buxom wench, always thriving on the adulation of the male fraternity who spent all their time leering at her tits that wobbled as she walked and, when she stooped forwards, nearly flopped out of their flimsy holsters.

The landlord, her old man Gerry Flanders, knew she loved the men, knew she had her special hiding place where she’d take some of the customers for special attention. I remember my turn, the first time I had been unfaithful to Angie. Moll beckoned me to the end of the bar, her tits resting erotically on the polished wooden surface. She leant across and whispered those immortal four words to me: ‘Fancy a quick fuck?’

With a few pints of ale in me who was I to resist?  Into the small room we went, more like a broom closet it was, up came her dress, down dropped her knickers, legs apart as my zip opened and she hoiked out my rising cock. Before I could say ‘yes please’ she’d drawn me into her then thrust so hard that I thought she’d end up knocking me through the wall. Fuck! It was a frantic few minutes, the like of which I’ve never experienced again. It was different, very different, even her sloppy kisses were quite emotionless. She was after self-gratification. I was after a fuck. Hell! When I surfaced I felt sore, used, raped.

After that Moll always gave me a little wink whenever I went in for a drink. Maybe I didn’t measure up because I never got invited for second helpings.

Then there was Jemima, a pretty dark skinned maiden who came from Ghana. She worked with me and we became very friendly.  She had a lovely personality and a really shapely body and she always wore figure hugging trousers that really excited me. From the rear, when she walked, her buttocks would bounce sexily. I used to fantasise over her, in fact I often imagined it was Jemima when making love to Angie.

Then one day, as these things sometimes happen, Jemima and I clashed. Well, our bodies collided front on. Accidentally, but hell! That split moment was so hot, feeling her firm breast pushing into my chest as our stomachs and legs met. We both uttered ‘sorry’ to each other, then laughed and, quite unintentionally, embraced.

She was very warm in her affections. Soon we began to steal the odd kiss when out of view of work colleagues and I thoroughly enjoyed Jemima slipping her hands between my legs, lifting my scrotum before tantalisingly drawing her hand over my penis, trapped inside my jeans. She always got me hard, just with those gentle moments. In response I would fondle her firm breasts. Of course it didn’t take too much time before we went a step beyond. It was one lunch hour. We drove about ten minutes down the road to a secluded spot in the nearby forest.

Never one to make a lot of sex in a car, I always felt awkward or clumsy, so I’d borrowed a couple of blankets from our first aid room and splayed them out on the ground next to the car. I slipped her cotton blouse off to reveal the brilliant whiteness of her bra against her coal black skin. Woo that turned me on. She unclipped it and the bra fell forwards, her breasts dropping enticingly down and bouncing gently. My hands went to them, felt them, traced patterns round her nipples before I leant forwards and kissed them, each in turn. Hardened nipples protruding proudly found their way between my lips.

Jemima, eyes so bright, smiled as she unbuckled my belt, unhooked my jeans and dropped the zip tantalisingly slowly. My prick was erect, restrained only by my cotton shorts. She pulled them forwards and watched me spring upright.  Her hand wrapped round it and began to draw the skin downwards, tauter and tauter as my knob felt like it was being peeled. She was amused by the whiteness of my prick with its pinkish head. She played with me as I searched for her entrance between her legs.

She was bushy down there, her pussy shielded completely, but my fingers found their way to her outer lips and slipped between them, then into her moistening entrance. Jemima may have been very dark skinned, but between her lips she was as wet and pink as any other woman I knew.  

She wanted me in her right away, not through anything other than needing to get the job over and done with so we could get back to work.  So there it was, a lovely welcoming vagina that allowed my penis to push into it, slowly, very slowly, right up to the hilt. Ball deep inside her and she was gurgling with delight. Her legs wrapped round me, our mouths glued together, tongues exploring, as our bodies began moving slowly, sensually, together. There was so much heat eminating from her pussy, I felt like I was being drawn into an oven. With every stroke I made I was succumbing to her inner desires. Me? I just wanted to cum. Growing urgency made me pump hard as she thrust back towards me. There was a glint in her eye as she knew she had me, knew that she had brought me to a shuddering climax, deep inside her.

My God she was so sexy. There was no comparison in the sex we had shared and the lovemaking between Angie and myself. Back at work the rest of our day dragged by slowly by. I felt both embarrassed but very happy with my lunchtime adventure and Jemima was so happy too, singing as she often did. She said she couldn’t wait until the next time.

But what of Angie? How would I handle it when she came home? Should I seem nochalant, or should I confront her about the emails, about this guy called Larry? How did they meet on line? Where are the photos they referred to? All questions I needed answers to. Wasn’t I good enough for her? Oh God. What should I do?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:20:48 AM by vinney »

TinyDancer

Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 09:00:37 PM
Do nothing, you had your fun on the side, let her have hers.

Lol, vinney....I love the way you tell stories, thanks for amusing us pervs here at KB, love ya sugar.    :emot_kiss:

Bexy

Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 09:18:30 PM
Woo Vinney, for a well written story!

Janus

Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 09:19:38 PM
You treat the situation as if you'd never had fun on the side. It is what you would normaly do if you hadn't. YES?......

Just sayin'

Janus

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 11:46:42 PM
Thanks for your comments and woos boys and girls...!

Its a pleasure pleasing people... be it in words... be it in the real world... in bed... in bed... in bed... sorry did I say in bed...?

The invite is there for you to join me Becca and Bexy... maybe Janus would make it a foursome...

just thinkin'...

vinney
 :emot_kiss:

Offline Elaine

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-0
Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 12:20:03 AM
Hey, what happen to me, thanks a load Vinney :'(

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 12:32:57 AM
Any time Elaine... just cum on over... and share a load...

;D

:emot_kiss:

vinney

Offline Elaine

• Deviant
Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 01:23:30 AM
hehe be there in a jiffy, you hot, hotty you

Janus

Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 01:42:40 AM
I'd be absolutely delighted to join in on this 5 way romp. Just think all the pussy and cock a bunch of people could handle....Mhmmm. Goddamn, Now I have a delivery to make. Elain, would you help me out?  :emot_kiss:

Janus

Offline Elaine

• Deviant
Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 04:23:40 PM
OH I would as long as Vinney OK's it!!! :-*

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Part Three

Angie came home. I felt a bit frosty towards her but she has this marvellous way of breaking down any barriers; she sidled up to me, slid her arms round me and nuzzled my neck. Her teeth played with the lobe of my ear, her fingernails  drawing circles on the nape of my neck. Of course I melted into her arms. Had an erection you could hang a flag from. Angie felt it pressing into her stomach and pushed me away. ‘Behave,’ she laughed. ‘Save it for later.’

And that’s what I did.

We ate a Chinese (meal...!) supped a bottle of wine then played some music. I sat down and read the newspaper whilst Angie went for a shower. She was gone sometime so I went upstairs to see what she was doing. Through the half open door I saw her on her computer. With dressing gown flowing open, her legs spread wide, one hand rubbing her clit as she stared at the screen in front of her. Every now and again Angie typed one handed. No guesses who she was messaging.

Oblivious that I was watching, she reached a slow shuddering climax making me excited and hard, but I stepped back, my mind in a whirl. I went downstairs again, poured another two glasses of wine and waited for Angie. Didn’t know what to expect when she came down. She looked flustered, her cheeks reddened, not unusual immediately after she had showered, but that was some time ago. Thought to myself her orgasm must have been a good one.

When we sat down all Angie wanted to do was talk about sex which suited me just fine! I asked her about her first experience and she recalled her brother Stephen, three years older than she was, creeping into her bedroom and wanted to see her fanny. Although Angie objected at first and said she’d tell her mother, she showed him anyway. Of course that wasn’t enough and he wanted to touch her, his fingers just brushing the neat little crack between her legs. As soon as he had done that he rushed out the bedroom holding his crotch, dirty little bastard.

That was enough for him to want more and he repeatedly visited Angie until one night he tried to force his fingers into her and she screamed. ‘Do that again and I’ll tell Daddy,’ Well he did it again and Angie grabbed him forcefully between the legs and gripped his testicles as tightly as she could; so hard that he screamed in agony, tears welled in his eyes and he fell onto the floor into a snivelling heap.

That was enough for her father to rush upstairs. He wanted to know what was going on, and between sobs, Angie explained to him. He shouted at Stephen who rolled into a defensive ball. Her father took his belt off and whipped his son until he screamed for mercy. ‘She’s only 8 years old, for Chrissake!’ he had ranted as he sent him to bed crying then, turning to Angie, simply said, ‘Show me.’

Angie showed him the scratches on the inside of her thighs where Stephen had tried to force his hand between her legs. Her father grunted then ran his finger round the contours of her little bald pussy and smiled as consoled her. Stephen never tried anything like that again, but even now he still calls her the bitch of a sister. Angie had never told me that before so I was most shocked!

She went on to tell me what she and the other girls in her class used to do after gym lessons. Eleven years old they were and just learning about the biological facts of life from their teachers. Some girls would sit on the benches around the walls of the changing room and spread their legs wide apart. Pulling their school knickers aside they would finger themselves before stretching themselves open to reveal their inner selves to the other girls. Angie even admitted that she took part in these little exploration rituals but said that whilst they looked into other girls fannies no one ever dared touch anyone else’s private parts. Not in the changing room at least!

Another glass of wine and Angie began to relate about her experiences with boys. From photos we have in her albums Angie was always a good looker so it was obvious there would always be interested boys around. She snogged plenty as a young teenager she said, and many of them fumbled with her growing breasts, but that was as far as it went.

It wasn’t until her eighteenth birthday when she first felt a phallus. There were four of them, John, Cyril, Rita and Angie. They’d been to the pub to celebrate then ended up back at John’s house. His parents were away and had entrusted him to look after the place. Well Angie said John fumbled with her tits before sliding his hand under her blouse and pushing it up to make it easier for his hand to cup her left boob which was still in its bra cup. Angie said he was a stupid beggar because he could so easily have had her tits free of her clothing. Mind you, when he tried to push his hand under the hem of her skirt, Angie made sure her legs were firmly together. There was no way she wanted him fingering her!

Over the other side of the room Cyril seemed a bit more advanced in his techniques and already had Rita holding his prick. Angie thought maybe he was just as inexperienced as John. Well John cottoned on to what was happening and grasped Angie’s hand and pushed it over his cock. It was a surprise for her, she had never felt a cock before let alone seen a real one so when he unzipped his fly and pulled it out, her eyes lit up for it was already stiff. John guided her hand round his stem then clasped his hand over hers and helped her begin to wank him.

Cyril was already gasping as Rita brought him to a climax then cursed him for all the mess he made on her dress and his own trousers.

‘Quicker,’ John was getting frantic and Angie did her best to rub his stem up and down, almost excited when his foreskin was pulled right back. She watched it, watched John’s hand fall over the head of his prick and clasp it. At the same moment he groaned, his stomach seemed to contract in spasms and released his spunk into the palm of his hand. Some of it ran down his cock and onto Angie’s hand. She smelt it and turned her nose up. It was horrible!

Angie washed her hands then let randy John walk her home. Even though she didn’t regard it as a success, it was still a step in the right direction.  Within the week she spread her legs for him so he could finger her virgin pussy. He had long scratchy finger nails so she told him to cut them before he could finger her again. He did and a few days later they were at it again. Purposely Angie had left her panties off and let him experiment with her once again. Then he slid on top of her, his trousers round his knees and his pants just above them. He was stiff as a pole and tried to push into her succeeding in getting his knob between her labia then couldn’t stop himself from cumming.

It was a horrible experience for Angie and they never did it again. In fact she says she never did it with anyone until we met.

More wine and I was as randy as hell. As we threw ourselves onto the bed, she clambered on top of me and I pushed myself into her hot juicy cunt, kissed her nipples, kissed her on the mouth.  Like all good cowgirls she rode me with gusto and, as I emptied my seed deep into her body, she fell forwards onto me. That’s when I asked her who this guy Larry was.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 01:30:09 PM by vinney »

TinyDancer

Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 03:21:51 PM
Awesome writing vinney.  I really like and appreciate the fact that all your characters are adults.   :emot_kiss:

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Part Four

‘Who’s this Larry?’ I asked, my penis still slotted inside her pussy. I didn’t know how she’d react especially as our bodies were still in sexual contact. Would she get bitchy or what?

Her reaction was not exactly what I expected. She kissed me hard on the mouth, hugged me, and began working her body, her pussy keeping my somewhat flagging cock twitching within her. To begin with she didn’t answer so, when our lips parted, I managed to ask her again. ‘Larry?’

She sat upright, hands resting on my chest, grinned then began fucking me, gradually getting faster as my cock stiffened inside her. As she fucked so she began rubbing her clitoris earnestly; Larry was certainly on her mind. And then she came, a blasting, shuddering, intense release that almost brought me off too. It got very wet and messy down there as I continued my upward thrusting until I reached my zenith. Our juices merged into that hot sticky mess that called to be cleaned up. But we stopped as Angie rolled onto me, breathing heavily, deeply, and very, very satisfied.

‘Tell me,’ I began, ‘about this...’

‘Larry.’ She interjected. ‘Yes Larry. I’ll tell you all about him. But there is only him; no ‘us’.’

‘Oh...?’ That sounded like some kind of massive lie when I recall those emails I found on her computer.

‘To be quite honest with you, I met him on the ‘net, quite by chance. I’d wandered off onto some porno site that had a link to a number of other sites. Hard porn, but all free sites.’

‘And?’ I was getting a little impatient, and feeling just a bit messy and clammy as my wilting dick plopped out of her vagina.

‘The site I ended up on wanted you to join up before you could enter. Guess what? I signed up, more out of intrigue than anything else.’

‘Oh yeah?’ Could you believe that woman?

‘I thought it was going to be quite an innocuous kind of site...’

‘Innocuous?’ I shook my head and laughed. ‘A porn site, innocuous?’

‘It wasn’t hard on, full in your face porn like you look at...’

I nearly choked. How did Angie know what porn sites I looked at?

‘No, this was a photographic record of the sexual conquests of this guy who must have been around fifty years old. He wasn’t bad looking though he was balding a bit, had a bit of a paunch but otherwise looked like an able kind of bloke. Well! Each photograph was quite hard core and was captioned. He was pictured fucking endless women, and when I say endless I really mean numerous, because there were scores of them.’

‘Scores of women?’

‘All shapes and sizes, from all over Europe, his thick cock usually penetrating them and, believe me, he really was in every one of them. The captions gave a date and a place where the photograph was taken and a run down on the woman in the shot. Those photos really got me horny. It was like a modern day photographic record of the Kama Sutra. So many varied positions. Sometimes he wore a rubber, sometimes he didn’t. It seemed the older women he was with really enjoyed his sexual prowess. The younger women he fucked seemed quite nonchalant and some even looked bored. Maybe they had younger studs on their minds.’

Angie felt between her legs and muttered something about the mess. I wanted her to continue telling me about him.

‘Though I didn’t think much of him to begin with, he certainly has more notches on his bed post than anyone you could ever think of. Some of those women were really gorgeous and seemed to accept him for what he was. A horny middle aged stud.’

‘So this website. Going to show me, are you, Angie?’

‘No problem. But let me tell you this, the website allowed comments to be left against each of the pictures and there were some really amazing ones. I guess I left a few as well. He’s a sexy guy.’

‘And twenty years older than you!’

‘So what? You could call it experience I guess. Well, to be frank, Larry answered one of my quotes and we eventually exchanged email addresses and mailed each other privately.’

Now we were getting down to the nitty gritty. ‘I’ve seen some of your email exchanges.’

‘Guessed you had, otherwise you wouldn’t have known about Larry.’

‘So, it sounded like you had the hots for him.’

‘To be honest I was just having a bit of fun, leading him on, but things went a little beyond that.’

‘And you fancy him?’

‘Wouldn’t mind him fucking me.’

‘Angie!’

‘Well it’s true. Plus the fact he’s willing to meet up with me somewhere. Though I’ve led him on, I’ve declined so far.’

‘So what do you intend to do?’ My cock was beginning to harden again.

‘Nothing. It wouldn’t be right would it?’

‘After what you told him about me, I would have thought you’d have run off with him.’

‘Daft! Look, you and me, we’re happy together aren’t we? And you, well, I know you’ve had a fling or two in the past, but I haven’t. I’ve always let my fingers do the walking and my dildo do the fucking.’

‘Ha, ha, ha!’ I laughed knowing she loved that thing and her vibrator too. I began to masturbate, not that she noticed to start with. ‘What if I said...’

‘What exactly?’

I began rubbing myself quite firmly and fast. Just loved the feel of my cock enlarging in my grip. ‘Why don’t you arrange to meet him?’

‘If I did, it would go further than a coffee...’ Angie was interested now. She clasped her hand round mine and helped me wank.  ‘I’d want him to fuck me.’

I gulped as I quickly spurted another load of cum out. ‘Angie, arrange it.’

The thought of her being fucked by a man I didn’t even know turned me on. She showed me the website and I could see the attraction. Somehow I wish I could do a deal and have one of the women he fucked whilst he shags my missus. But I didn’t. C’est la vie!

And Angie had arranged a meeting with him next time he was in England.  
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:23:05 AM by vinney »

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
Part Five

It took about five weeks to arrange but eventually Angie and Larry agreed a date, time and venue. Guess where that was? Yep. You guessed right. Right here. In our place. It seemed the logical thing to do, saving Angie driving halfway round the country to meet him.

Angie had been so excited all the time, messaging Larry on the web and then phoning him. I was there when she did. I realised from the way she drooled that he had as many hots for her as she had for him. And the closer the time came to their meeting, the randier I became.

Larry was fine with me being there Angie said – I should think so, I thought; I was the host! I just hoped I would at least see part of the action if not be invited to join in.

We collected Larry from the railway station. God he seemed so suave yet he was a real nice guy, just the sort you wouldn’t mind shagging your missus. Think Angie had trouble recognising him with his clothes on but hey! He was in town and with a surprise in tow. An elegant looking woman probably in her early fifties, a bit older than Larry. Very smart lady, nicely dressed, not too heavy on the make-up so looked very natural in her appearance. She was called Marie, his photographer! Never gave it a thought really but thinking about it, every ‘conquest’ on his website was depicted and some lucky fucker had to take those shots.

Marie promised we would get a full set of the photos - from every angle! Guess I was playing pocket billiards in the car all the way home.

Whilst chatting to Marie, I almost missed the mutual looks of wantoness between Angie and Larry. Yeah, I realised. His eyes were undressing her and doubtless she was doing likewise with him. Somewhere I recall him mentioning that each of his encounters was like playing out a fantasy, and this was becoming a real fantasy... for me too!

We all spent a time getting to know each other and whilst Marie and I felt more relaxed, the sexual tension between Larry and Angle was growing. Eventually we all went into our spacious bedroom and I watched as Marie began setting up her lighting equipment. The time was approaching and I gazed towards Larry.

When he took Angie in his arms she sighed. I saw the look in her eyes as she looked into his. Sheer wantoness. I knew she was becoming blind to me in the room, the moment in time that I no longer existed in her world.

Maybe it was a dream world, but from my angle I could see the bulge in Larry’s trousers, watched as Angie slid her hand down, between their bodies, and fondled him. In turn he held her closely, hands running up and down her back, tracing her bra, then moving down her spine to the waistband of her black pencil skirt.

I couldn’t help it; I was already hard in anticipation of what might follow. I heard Marie whisper to me; ‘You’re a big boy! I’ll have to do something about that!’ Her hand brushed gently against me. My head began to spin.

I watched Angie almost slam her mouth to Larry; they became entwined in each other’s arms. Breathing heavily, panting, in expectation of fulfilling their fantasies.  Larry stood back, unbuttoned his shirt and cast it aside. Moved to Angie, slowly undid the buttons on her white silk blouse and pushed the garment from her shoulders.

Her lacy black bra, edged with red, was another turn on for me. I wanted her to remove it; instead Larry went lower, found the zipper on her skirt, unclipped the securing button and pushed it sensually down over her hips until it dropped to the floor. Angie stepped out of it. My God! You live with someone for years and you overlook their beauty. She looked stunning in her matching panties, a suspender belt with real stockings, her exposed thighs so milky white.

If I wasn’t in company I would have jacked myself off but, I had to hold everything back. Marie was doing her stuff, taking posed shots from the camera affixed to the tripod whilst still moving round taking other shots from a hand held camera.

Larry stood back, admiring my wife. How she could have said she was a bit heavy I don’t know, maybe it was the diet that helped flatten out her delightful belly. He was drooling went in and slowly removed her bra. Her breasts dropped from the cups and bounced tantalisingly. I wanted to get hold of them, suck her nipples like I so often did, but no. This was Larry’s turn, all the time his lips were round those hardened nipples, Angie gurgled with pleasure. Her hands dropped again to the massive swelling in his trousers. She fumbled with his belt buckle, managed to unclip the waistband and slowly drew down his zip and sank to the bed.

Angie raised her backside as Larry drew her panties down, then off came garter belt and stockings. All the time Marie was flashing away with her camera; and I played with my cock through my pocket.

Larry’s trousers dropped to the floor, he kicked them away though all eyes were on his rigid cock that poked out of the waistband of his shorts. Fuck! Angie sent the shorts downwards and gasped at the enormity of the weapon in front of her face.

Not bragging but I could almost match him for length, but the girth... it would be a good woman to take that monster. And Angie was about to prove a point.

Maybe I was a bit jealous as I watched her take his tool in her hands, caress it, stroke it, her eyes looking up at Larry. Then she did something she was not usually happy with. She took him into her mouth. First his knob, then a couple of inches more. Her head moved slowly, sensitively over his stem. Then his cock popped out with a plopping noise. His glans exposed, glistening with Angie’s saliva.

They were talking to each other in low, indistinct tones and I wanted to go closer, hear exactly what they were saying.  Maybe I grimaced as I watched his hands explore Angie’s body, her face, her neck, shoulders, torso avoiding, tantalisingly, her breasts, her pussy, her butt.

You learn a lot from an expert, and this man was showing me how to treat a woman, my own fucking wife!  How tenderly he lifted each breast in turn, drew his fingers round her stiffened nipples, kissed them, spent a lot of time making her writhe and moan with pleasure, every now and then going up and kissing Angie fully on the lips.

She was in ecstasy, lost in the sublime fantasy that was being played out. His fingers traced round her belly button, down to her inner thighs, round to her buttocks, each movement so deliberate, so planned.

Angie was already oozing as his fingers prised her gently open, revealing the inner beauty of the beast that would soon draw him in. He went down on her, mouth to lips, doubtless savouring her very personal scent, tasting her love juices. She almost screamed when he found her clitoris, toyed with it, first with his fingers, then his tongue, then his teeth. One hand slipped under her, lifted her body by her buttocks as he plunged his tongue inside her.  

Never in my life have I known Angie to beg for a cock to be planted inside her, but it was not until Larry was sure that he had pleasured and readied her enough that he pushed her legs apart, and she responded, splaying them wide.

Her beautiful vagina was there for him, ready for his monster to plunge into her. But he was so unbelievingly gentle as he introduced his glans to her, pushed it gently in and watched her face, her eyes, yearning for more. She began to push but he told her to wait. Slowly he sank into her, his penis forcing her wide open. He was slow, very slowly sinking into her, and she was gasping as she felt the enormity filling her.  Then he was home, deep inside, up to his scrotum.

Larry stopped, leant forward and kissed her. Angie clasped his body to hers, and began to wriggle underneath him.

Then he started to make love to her, yes, it was lovemaking, not fucking. Gradually increasing the momentum. How long he kept going I don’t know, except that it would put me to shame. Angie was making gurgling noises, a sure sign she was about to climax. She shuddered, her stomach seemed to go into spasms and soon her fluids were leaking onto her thighs and down to her butt.

Larry came out of her, lay on his back as Angie straddled him, lowered herself onto his stem and then frantically fucked him as hard and fast as she could. She came again and again and still Larry was taking it in his stride. He rolled her onto her stomach, then took her doggy style and this time she screamed loudly as she came for the fourth or fifth time. Larry gritted his teeth and rammed himself hard inside her. I watched his buttocks clench together, saw his face redden, heard his ecstatic moan. He quivered and I knew he had shot into Angie.

It was over, but not for me. Marie left her cameras and came to me. She had my fly zip open and my cock out in a flash. She gave me the blowjob of a lifetime, and swallowed every bit of my cum.

It all ended very quickly, amicably as we drove Marie and Larry to the station for their train. Angie pined for him for days, even weeks; spoke to him regularly on the phone. Larry did me a great favour in a funny kind of way. Angie became extremely wanton... I could hardly keep up with her demands...

Offline vinney

• Burnt at the stake
So you see everything worked well for Angie, and not too bad for me either. A promise I made at the beginning of the story... well it is this... sure I found some emails from my wife to this guy Larry but the rest of it is pure fabrication... a story...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:31:58 AM by vinney »

TinyDancer

WOO vinney, thanks for another remarkable encounter.  This is why one should always have more than one account.