News:

Joke of the Day

Guest · 328028

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1319/-3
Reply #3680 on: December 15, 2020, 09:30:37 PM
A couple get back home after the husband's visit to the doctor. The guy sits down in his chair, pulls out his man thing and starts jacking off.

His wife, shocked, be asks what do you think you're doing? Without missing a beat, he calmly says, "The doctor said I can touch myself anytime."

"No you idiot, says the wife, "He said you could have a stroke anytime."

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3681 on: December 16, 2020, 12:34:37 PM

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-3
Reply #3682 on: December 16, 2020, 01:24:23 PM

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2954/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #3683 on: December 22, 2020, 04:19:43 PM
Make sure you have proper rations boys and girls.

After a rainy night, Johnny was on his way to school, when he noticed two older girls in front of him laughing and giggling.  He never seen them before and decided to go talk to them.  When he approached, they stopped and turned to face them.

“Hello" he said, “my names Johnny, what’s yours?”

The girls just stared at him.

“Are you knew here?” He asked in the awkward silence.

Again they just stared.

“Umm,” he paused starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, “whatcha laughing at?”

The two girls finally smiled and glanced at each other, then back and Johnny, “pur…pas… “

They had whispered it together and Johnny couldn’t hear what they said, so he stepped closer and asked again, “what?  Didn’t hear you".

“Purple Passion,” they yelled together and then grabbed, him dragged him into a nearby yard, and threw him in a mud puddle before running off laughing.

Johnny, completely confused by what just happened, got up, looked at himself, and deciding he was too far from home and school was about to start, that he would just go to school covered in mud.  He tried his best to shake mud off his arms, and legs, but no matter what he did, he was filthy with mud.

When he got to school and to his classroom, he walked through the door just in time for the teacher to start taking attendance.  She turned and looking at Johnny with wide eyes asked him, “what happened to you?”

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school, and there was these two girls in front of me talking and laughing, I asked them what they were laughing about and they told me and then threw me in a mud puddle.”

The teacher said, “oh my, what were they laughing about?”

Johnny said “purple passion.”

The teacher cursed, slapped johnny, pushed him out of the classroom, and told him to go see the principal. being confused he walked to the principles office and knocked.  The principle told him to come in and when he saw Johnny all muddy, he leaned in and asked, "what happened?"

Johnny replied, " I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principal."

The principle shocked, asked what the girls were talking about.

Johnny replied, “Purple Passion.”

The principal launched from his chair and over his desk.  He grabbed Johnny by his hair and dragging him from where he sat.  The principal dragged johnny from the office and out to the hall.  He continued to drag a kicking and screaming johnny down the hall through the front doors, down the concrete steps and tossed johnny to the pavement.

“You get out of here now, you are expelled from this school!" The principal screamed at Johnny before turning and going back inside.

Johnny got up and ran home crying and screaming from the abuse of being thrown down.  He got home and ran inside.  His mother concerned ran up to him asking, “why are you home?  What happened"?

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principle.  When I got there the principal asked me what happened I told him and he dragged me out of school by my hair and expelled me."

His mother was shocked and visibly shaken by what she heard.  She moved closer to comfort her son and asked, “what were the two girls talking about”?

Johnny looked at his mother with tears on his eyes, and said, “Purple passion".

Without looking Johnny’s mother snatched a broom from where it leaned against a nearby wall.  Like a samurai warrior she began swinging it and smacking Johnny across the arms and legs with the handle.  His mother screaming at the top of her lung how disgusted she was with him.  Johnny screamed in pain at every hit and scrambled for the stairs. He got up the flight with his mother quick on his heels still swinging.  He heard the handle crack with one final swing before he made it to his room and closed the door.

“You stay in there you little shit,” his mother screamed from the other side, “wait till your dad gets home,”

Johnny sat in his bedroom nursing his wounds as best he could.  Sobbing like crazy he had a difficult time catching his breath.  He sat there for hours watching the bruises form on his arms.  Suddenly he heard a car pull into the driveway and the door close.  He listened as his dad came into the house and talked with Johnny’s mother.  He could hear the rushed panicked and anger in his mother’s voice, but really couldn’t hear with she was saying.  He got up and leaned his head against the door just in time to hear his mother yell, “go ask him".

Johnny jumped back onto his bed as best he could before the door to his room slowly opened.  His dad walked in looking concerned as he scanned Johnny’s bruises. “wow, son, she really did a number on you. What happened to make her go crazy like this”?

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principle.  When I got there the principal asked me what happened I told him and he dragged me out of school by my hair and expelled me.  When I got home, my mom asked what happened I told her and she hit me with a broom handle and sent me to my room.”

Johnny’s dad was astonished by the story, and asked, “well, what were the girls talking about?”

Johnny said, “purple passion.”

Johnny’s dad calmly took his son by the should and with one hand, punched him square in the face.  Johnny’s head rocked back with a scream and as he looked back at his dad, he was hit in the face one more time.  Johnny was hardly even aware that his dad was dragging him to his bedroom window.  With one easy toss, johnny went crashing through the glass, tumbled over the porch roof and rolled off crashing into the bushes below.

Johnny slowly crawled out of the bushes and tried to get his bearings.  He slowly tried to get to his feet and stumbled a few. Times.  He was barely aware of his dad yelling curses at him and trying to hit him with items from his bedroom his dad was grabbing and throwing.

Johnny started half running half stumbling down the street.  He heard the police siren before he saw the.  He stopped trying to walk and just waited for the police to get to him.  Johnny crying and bleeding was just hoping for some help and it looked like he would finally get it.  Johnny felt hands grab his shoulders and support him.  With his head fuzzy, the mumbling he heard slowly turned to words he could understand.

The police officer held him steady and was talking with gentle words. “my goodness young man, you look terribly hurt.  What on earth happened to you”?

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principle.  When I got there the principal asked me what happened I told him and he dragged me out of school by my hair and expelled me.  When I got home, my mom asked what happened I told her and she hit me with a broom handle and sent me to my room.  When my dad asked what happened he punched me in the face and threw me out of the window.”

The cop, visible shook, with what he heard.  His face red with anger as he stood and looked around to see if he could find Johnny’s parents.  He looked down back the way johnny had been walking from.  He asked johnny if that the way to his house and after Johnny said yes, the officer walked johnny to his car so he could sit down. “by the way, what were the girls talking about?”

With pausing in his steps, the cop drew his police baton from its ring and began swinging.  The wooden weapon struck johnny in nearly the same spots as the broom handle. The cop was screaming at Johnny with each swing and strike.  The cop hit johnny so hard in the thigh the baton cracked.  Tossing the broken baton to the ground, the cop grabbed Johnny and slammed him to the ground, and put hand cuffs on him.  Jerking him hard off the ground Johnny screamed in pain as his arm was nearly dislocated.  The cop slammed johnny into his car before opening the back door and tossing him inside.  He drove straight to the jail and locked Johnny up without another word.

The next morning Johnny was pulled from his cell and brought to the courthouse.  He had no idea why he was there, he did nothing wrong.  He was the victim of multiple abuses, including the police officer.  Why did he need to see a judge?

Johnny stood in front of a older gentleman with a ready smile and a polite tone.  The judge looked over some papers with some confusion and glance at Johnny from time to time.  Finally pushing the pages aside the judge leaned forward to Johnny and said, “ok young man, why don’t you just tell me what happened in your own words.”

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principle.  When I got there the principal asked me what happened I told him and he dragged me out of school by my hair and expelled me.  When I got home, my mom asked what happened I told her and she hit me with a broom handle and sent me to my room.  When my dad asked what happened he punched me in the face and threw me out of the window.  When a cop stopped me and asked what happened, he beat me with his baton and locked me up.”

The judge looking shocked and bewildered on why Johnny was even in the courthouse leaned in closer and asked, “what were the girls talking about?”

Johnny said, “purple passion"

The judge stood from his seat and grabbed his gavel.  With all the strength he had, he threw his gavel at Johnny.  It streaked across the short distance in record time , and crashed right into Johnny face.  A loud crack echoed in the court room as both, the gavel and Johnny’s nose, broke.  The judge sputtered inaudible words as Johnny rolled on the floor in pain.  Finally johnny heard the words prison and he was violently dragged off by the bailiff, and passed out.

Johnny woke up some time later handcuffed to a chair in a rather nice office. To his left and right were two armed guards.  Sitting behind a desk in front of him was a stone faced woman who looked through more papers.  She looked up at Johnny when she noticed him stirring in his seat.  She pushed the papers to the side and waited for a few minutes before she spoke.

“So here I am, the warden of this state prison, and wondering why I have a kid sitting beaten and broken before me.  The papers I have say nothing of a crime, nor does it say why or how long, you should be here,”  she leaned over her desk looking johnny in the eyes, “mind telling me what happened?”

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principle.  When I got there the principal asked me what happened I told him and he dragged me out of school by my hair and expelled me.  When I got home, my mom asked what happened I told her and she hit me with a broom handle and sent me to my room.  When my dad asked what happened he punched me in the face and threw me out of the window.  When a cop stopped me and asked what happened, he beat me with his baton and locked me up.  When the judge asked me what happened he hit me with his gavel and sent me to prison.”

The warden took everything in stride and with her hands folded calmly in front if her asked, “and what were the girls talking about?”

With no expressing or any sign of emotion the warden lifted one hand and snapped her fingers.  The guards to Johnny’s sides charged forwards with batons drawn and once again johnny found himself being beaten to hell.  He heard one of the sticks break and noticed the guard didn’t miss a beat and began swinging fists.  He punched anywhere he could as the other continued to swing his baton.  Johnny was starting to black out when he heard the words, “solitary confinement.”

Johnny woke up some time later in a small dark room.  The only light was from the small crack beneath his cell door and a little yellow light built into the cold concrete wall.  He had no clue what time it was or weather or not is was even day or night.  Time passed when finally he heard noises.  Footsteps approached and then stopped in front of his door.  A metal shutter on the door slide open and a small tray  was pushed inside.  The tray crashed to the floor and the contents spilled everywhere.  Johnny saw that bit was a small plastic bag containing some water, and what looked like a moldy sandwich.

Time and time again he had no intera6with anybody except for the food tray coming and going.  Every time it was the same thing.  Bag of water and an expired sandwich.  Johnny had no idea how long he had been there, but to him it wan an eternity.  He had been there so long he had begun growing facial hair.  Definitely years.  One day the footsteps stopped in front of his cell, but instead of the same tray of water and moldy sandwich, the door was unlocked and opened. The man in the doorway motioned for johnny to follow, and johnny did without complaint.  He was so happy to get out of that dark room. Bas he walked the prison hall behind this man, he caught a glimpse of a reflection.  Johnny had been locked up far longer than he had thought. Johnny was no longer this boy, but he had grown up.

Johnny was led to a small conference room where a small group of people sat behind a single table.  They looked him up and down and rifled through some papers.  Finally the woman in the center seat looked up and said, “eight years you’ve been locked in solitary confinement and not let out for anything, this type of treatment is not heard of and we can not figure out why you’re even in prison let alone locked up like that.  What in the world happened?”

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principle.  When I got there the principal asked me what happened I told him and he dragged me out of school by my hair and expelled me.  When I got home, my mom asked what happened I told her and she hit me with a broom handle and sent me to my room.  When my dad asked what happened he punched me in the face and threw me out of the window.  When a cop stopped me and asked what happened, he beat me with his baton and locked me up.  When the judge asked me what happened he hit me with his gavel and sent me to prison.  When the warden asked me what happened, he had his guards beat me and lock me in solitary confinement.”

The people all looked at each other before the lady in the middle asked, “what were the girls talking about?”

“I just don’t remember anymore.” Johnny lied.

After a few minutes of chatting amongst themselves, the woman in the middle told johnny he was free to go.  They granted him new clothes and a $100. To help him on his way.  They explained that was the best they could do.

Johnny left prison and roamed the streets.  He bought a good sandwich and was even able to convince somebody to buy him some alcohol.  He was just released from prison, so who cared about rules, he had nothing, absolutely nothing.  He didn’t even care if he ended up back in prison.  He walked the steers into the late evening and when it started getting dark, he started to look for a place to rest.

He walked passed the opening to an alley when her head a woman ask, “looking for a good time?”

Johnny being a virgin and having no interaction with a working girl before had no idea what she was talking about, so he said, “please just leave me be.”

“Awe, come on honey, I’ll make it worth it, I promise,”  she said and walked up next to him, “you wont regret it.”

Johnny a little confused said ,”regret what?  What are you talking about?”

The working girl dropped her head back and laughed.  When she looked back at Johnny she realized that he really had no clue what she was talking about.  So she explained what she meant.

“Oh, I’ve never done that,” Johnny said to her, “I’m still a virgin, and I don’t have money to pay you like said.”

“Oh, really?”  she said with a little surprise in her voice, “how could you possibly still be a virgin, and why no money?”

Johnny said, “I just got out of prison.”

“Oh my gosh,”  said the working girl, “what happened. “

Johnny replied, “I was on my way to school when there were these two girls in front of me talking and laughing.  I asked them what they were laughing at.  They told me and threw me in the mud.  My teacher asked what happened, and when I told her, she slapped me and sent me to the principle.  When I got there the principal asked me what happened I told him and he dragged me out of school by my hair and expelled me.  When I got home, my mom asked what happened I told her and she hit me with a broom handle and sent me to my room.  When my dad asked what happened he punched me in the face and threw me out of the window.  When a cop stopped me and asked what happened, he beat me with his baton and locked me up.  When the judge asked me what happened he hit me with his gavel and sent me to prison.  When the warden asked me what happened, he had his guards beat me and lock me in solitary confinement.  I just got out now and trying to start over.  Please leave me be.”

“Well that was one hell of a story sugar,”  she said before finally asking the question he feard, “what were the girls talking about?”

Johnny looked at her and decided since he had nothing onto lose, and didn’t even care to be alive, he said, “purple passion.”

Johnny closed his eyes and waited for the assault.  Stood eyes closed anticipating the beating that was surely to begin any moment.  Maybe she was going to stab him to death.  Maybe she would just shoot him and get it over with quickly.  When nothing happened, he opened one eye and looked at her.  She stood with her arms folded waiting for more.  When he said nothing else she dropped her arms and said, “is that all?”

Johnny was suddenly filled with a happy feeling.  Finally he found one other normal person.  Finally he met somebody who wasn’t a total psycho.  He was thrilled.

“Oh my god, yeah, that’s it.  This thing has ruined my life and nearly killed me,” johnny said with relief, “do you know what purple passion even is?”

“well of course I do silly.”

“Please tell me, I need to know what purple passion is right away.  It has destroyed me and I need to find out what it is so I can die in peace,”  johnny said filled with excitement.

“It isn’t something that can be explained, you have to go see it for yourself,” she told him.

“Do you know where I can see this purple passion?” johnny asked, enjoying that he can say purple passion without nearly getting killed.

“Of course dear,” she took a pen out of her small bag and grabbed Johnny’s hand.  She began writing directions and explain what he needs to do.  “You need to go to this intersection at exactly 10:00 pm, and stand on the south corner, look up at the largest building across from you.  Top floor third window to the left.  There you will see what your looking for.”

Johnny was so excited and happy he gave the working girl a $20 and asked the time.  When she said 9:00 pm he new he had to get going.  He followed her directions and eventually found himself on the right street.  He looked into an office building and saw the time was 9:58 pm, and he was almost there.  He began sprinting to the intersection and found that he was on the north corner, so he sprinted across the street and was struck my a bus and killed on impact.

Moral of the story is look both ways before crossing the street.

:emot_kiss:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 04:28:57 PM by Shiela_M »

_priapism

Reply #3684 on: December 22, 2020, 06:43:59 PM
That is just truly awful...  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3685 on: December 22, 2020, 06:59:21 PM

You loved it, and you're going to retell it  :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3686 on: December 22, 2020, 07:47:21 PM
Maybe the problem is it's too long for Toe to memorize, so he can't retell it.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3687 on: December 22, 2020, 08:14:42 PM
That is just truly awful...  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I know, right!  I posted in made my day that I loved it, so that others might read it and I wasn't the only one that had to suffer. hahaha  

And my PM to Shiela moments after reading it...

OMFG!
***punch line deleted, don't want to be the spoiler***
THAT WAS IT?

I just spent 5 minutes reading that damn thing.  People are going to hate you.  hahaha

Every time I think of it I start laughing though, so it worked.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 08:37:32 PM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3688 on: December 22, 2020, 08:37:37 PM

You loved it, and you're going to retell it  :emot_kiss:

I didn’t know you named it purple passion.  It fits nicely.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3689 on: December 22, 2020, 08:53:23 PM

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3690 on: December 22, 2020, 09:14:01 PM

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3691 on: December 22, 2020, 09:19:00 PM
Shielas extended story:

I referred to this as a shaggy dog story. They were popular pre internet and took second place to "groaner" under puns.

As the KB elder, maybe there's many of you who don't know what a shaggy dog story is. So......

In its original sense, a shaggy dog story or yarn is an extremely long-winded anecdote characterized by extensive narration of typically irrelevant incidents and terminated by an anticlimax. Shaggy dog stories play upon the audience's preconceptions of joke-telling.

I think young Shiela may be getting these from her dad, or not. I love 'em. (groannnnn)

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3692 on: December 22, 2020, 09:23:20 PM
The Butcher Story
One day a dog walked into a butcher's shop just before closing with an envelope in its mouth. The butcher took the envelope and found that it contained a request for a leg of ham, along with the proper amount of money. The butcher was more than a little surprised and confused but got the dog his order. The dog took the leg in its mouth and headed out the door. The butcher decided to follow the dog since it was almost closing time and he was unlikely to get any more customers. The dog headed down the street for a bit before stopping at a bus stop, he seemed to look at the time table for a moment and then sat down next to a bench. Several busses came and went and the dog did not move. Eventually a bus came to the stop and the dog looked at it number and got on. The butcher, now thoroughly perplexed, followed the dog onto the bus and noticed that the dog had a bus pass on his collar. The dog put the leg of ham down then expertly took the pass in his mouth, stood up on his hind legs, and scanned the pass, then picking back up the ham before walking to an empty seat. The butcher also got on the bus, paying a one time fee, and headed back to sit across from the dog. They rode for some time before eventually coming to a neighborhood and getting off at a curbside. The dog walked up the street before coming to a house and heading up the drive. Then to the butcher's surprise, the dog did the strangest thing, he set down the ham and ran full force into the door. He did this several more times until a man came out and started yelling at the dog, calling him useless and stupid. The butcher ran up to the man and said "Sir! Why are you calling this dog stupid? He is clearly a genius." "Not so." replied the man, "This is the third time this week he forgot his keys."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3693 on: December 23, 2020, 01:19:42 AM

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3694 on: December 23, 2020, 03:13:19 AM
That sure was a lot of typing. Almost a short story, or as our resident senior pervert mentioned, a shaggy story.  ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3695 on: December 23, 2020, 02:34:58 PM
That sure was a lot of typing. Almost a short story, or as our resident senior pervert mentioned, a shaggy story.  ;D ;D

Updated the directory with my "short stories"  :emot_laughing:

They are my dad's favorite jokes. The clown one is his number one. He gets so excited when he gets to tell people who havent heard them yet.  Giddy like a big kid, believe it or not, the way he acts is sunnier than the jokes.

He does have two more, one with a ghost, and one with a train.  They're not as fun, and they don't have the great punchlines. :emot_laughing:

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1840/-28
Reply #3696 on: December 23, 2020, 11:39:35 PM
I was tempted to bestow your second boo, but then I started to laugh.

one of the originals

Offline Jakester

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #3697 on: December 26, 2020, 10:11:11 PM
Friends
Two friends were sitting at the bar having a beer. One of them turns to his friend and says "Look at those two old guys at the end of the bar getting drunk! That could be use some day." His buddy learns forward and looks down the bar and then says "You frickin' dumbass, that's a mirror!"

If it weren't for the gutter my mind would be homeless!

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3698 on: December 26, 2020, 11:08:37 PM
After those two friends got completely drunk, they both left for home.  One of them got home super late and when he was walking to his door, threw up all over himself.  He knew his wife would be super angry so he came up with a great plan.  He walked into his house and his wife was there to meet him at the door arms folded.

"Where have you been?  you were supposed to be home two hours ago." She squaked at him

"You'll never believe it," he stuttered, trying to act sober, "me and my friend were on our way home, when we saw this drunk guy stumbling around in the street.  We decided to help him get home, and on the way he threw up all over me.  He felt so bad he paid me $20."

He fished the money out of his pocket and handed it to his wife. She took the money and inspect it before waving a second $20 in front of his face. "Ok, then how do you explain this second $20"?

"Ah, that must be from the guy who crapped in my pants."
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:46:33 PM by Shiela_M »

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3699 on: December 27, 2020, 03:56:25 AM
Are you piggybacking on Jakester's joke? KB's first comedy duo.  Cool. 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.