News:

Threesomes? Foursomes? Moresomes?

staci · 3946

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
on: March 25, 2008, 09:21:44 PM
We've all enjoyed the pics in this section of two women kissing. I find it erotic as hell and always will lead to other things.
My favorite fantasy involves a group of mature women that slowly strip me and have their way with me one after another and lastly all together. Variations abound and I have versions of all my secret fetishes. Enlighten me. Any had such an experience as a giver or a "gettee"?  drool.

one of the originals

Offline Poppet

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +202/-32
Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 12:51:43 PM
staci - you're just goading me into posting 'the girl', aren't you???

Hippety Hop, It\\\\\\\'s Pippety Pop. I have guns...and...I give instruction..

Offline staci

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 02:13:51 PM
Sweetie, You can just show up in here a look pretty, I am happy. I would make a good read In Gias story section, may evev put you
uip for one of golden clitoris awards. I love seeing you Scottish face in here.

one of the originals

Offline staci

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 08:30:26 PM
excuse my poor spelling and grammer, I've been ill and these Meds make me groggy. No reason for not using spell check tool.

one of the originals

Offline Poppet

• Deviant
Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 02:59:07 AM
 :o :o

you're ill - write me - what's wrong? (worried) xxx
Gwen

Offline Poppet

• Deviant
Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 06:30:38 AM
ok............. posted part 1 :emot_kiss:

Offline Nadi

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 06:20:26 PM
We've all enjoyed the pics in this section of two women kissing. I find it erotic as hell and always will lead to other things.
My favorite fantasy involves a group of mature women that slowly strip me and have their way with me one after another and lastly all together. Variations abound and I have versions of all my secret fetishes. Enlighten me. Any had such an experience as a giver or a "gettee"?  drool.

Hi Staci

That is like one of my fantasies.
In my fantasy i am in the middle of an all girl orgy and we are all covered in chocolate and all the girls are licking it off me. Then we start on another girl. Then at the end all the girls are freshly licked clean.

Then the fun starts.

Huggs Kisses and licks for you Staci.
Nadi
xxxx

Offline renateh

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 01:11:33 AM
I had a fun game over Thanksgiving. A gf and i each bought a remote vib. exchanged the remote and practiced at keeping the other girl up there but not over the top. The loser was the one who caused the other girl to loose control.  After three days of that came Thanksgiving - 8 of us, but only the two of us with the vibs and game. We both keep each other squirming. During desert, I lost, my gf let out a scream and panted all over the place. We then had to explain our game. Now we are planning the game for all 8 ut with a random draw of remotes.

Offline starsapphire

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
  • Lock up your daughters!
Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 04:35:15 PM
Now that would be telling ;)

All my fantasies are now memories

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 12:25:23 AM
Bump...

Maybe this might be significant Staci...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline Paige

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +82/-1
    • Maybe One Day
Reply #10 on: February 18, 2022, 05:56:53 PM
I can't really say that I have thought too much about it besides a strange threesome I had in the past that was mostly amazing.  But I read a post on reddit about transwomen with functional penises and I just can not get the lustful thought of being stuffed in any my holes with chicks and cumming dicks.  I feel like that is a super strange fetish now and I am kind of embarrassed to post this.

❤️ Always Be Kind To The True You ❤️

Offline Jenni

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 07:12:37 AM
I had a fun game over Thanksgiving. A gf and i each bought a remote vib. exchanged the remote and practiced at keeping the other girl up there but not over the top. The loser was the one who caused the other girl to loose control.  After three days of that came Thanksgiving - 8 of us, but only the two of us with the vibs and game. We both keep each other squirming. During desert, I lost, my gf let out a scream and panted all over the place. We then had to explain our game. Now we are planning the game for all 8 ut with a random draw of remotes.

I like that game.  :-*

Please tell us how it goes.

Let me give it to you straight, I’m not.

Offline Bella2001

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +40/-0
Reply #12 on: June 06, 2022, 05:43:19 PM
Even when all are 18+ you never get too old for a sleepover.

Imagine laying on your back, blindfolded and with your arms tied to the bedposts. Your girlfriend is holding your head in her hands, massaging it while she is frenching you fiercely. You know her kiss and smell. At the same time two other girls are playing with your tits, kissing, caressing,squeezing,twisting, even lightly biting them. This triggers your orgasm, the first ever without any stimulation of your pussy. 

You relax for a moment, thinking that it is over. Then, a fourth girl starts licking between your legs, slowly fucking you with one, then two fingers. She is soooo good at it, avoiding your clit in the beginning, and keeping you on the brink forever. Finally, she takes you over the top. You scream your orgasm into your girlfriend's mouth, while being taken from peak to peak, until your body gives up.

They hold and hug you while the last spasms leave your body and you still sob a little, not because you are sad, but because you are overwhelmed.

I can highly recommend it.  :emot_kiss:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 06:34:25 PM by Bella2001 »

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41
Reply #13 on: June 06, 2022, 06:46:38 PM

I know it’s odd responding to a question that was asked 14 years ago, but I share that fantasy — only it’s the other way around.

In mine, I am the “older” woman. A group of students (all at least 18+) come to my apartment for a discussion session. When we’re all settled and seated, they suddenly, following a pre-arranged signal, suddenly attack me, tear off my clothes, and roughly have their way with me.

Whew!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline staci

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #14 on: June 06, 2022, 08:03:25 PM
Similar.  Mine was a teen commissioned to serve a gathering of the most important  and influential women of the county. Little did I know of the duties required.

one of the originals

Offline Sarahbi98

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-0
Reply #15 on: June 06, 2022, 08:06:55 PM

I like that game.  :-*

Please tell us how it goes.

I'm definitely going to try that with my girlfriend.  :emot_wow:

:emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 08:11:03 PM by Sarahbi98 »

Offline Sarahbi98

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-0
Reply #16 on: June 06, 2022, 08:22:56 PM

Imagine laying on your back, blindfolded and with your arms tied to the bedposts. Your girlfriend is holding your head in her hands, massaging it while she is frenching you fiercely. You know her kiss and smell. At the same time two other girls are playing with your tits, kissing, caressing,squeezing,twisting, even lightly biting them. This triggers your orgasm, the first ever without any stimulation of your pussy. 

You relax for a moment, thinking that it is over. Then, a fourth girl starts licking between your legs, slowly fucking you with one, then two fingers. She is soooo good at it, avoiding your clit in the beginning, and keeping you on the brink forever. Finally, she takes you over the top. You scream your orgasm into your girlfriend's mouth, while being taken from peak to peak, until your body gives up.

They hold and hug you while the last spasms leave your body and you still sob a little, not because you are sad, but because you are overwhelmed.

Sorry. I had to go wash my fingers.  :emot_blush:

Woo. That was so hot. Have you written any other stories?

Jenni is a lucky girl.

Offline Jenni

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
Reply #17 on: June 06, 2022, 10:45:03 PM

:sign_badgirl:  That is so hot.  :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool:

Any special color you want me to buy?

Let me give it to you straight, I’m not.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41
Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 12:29:54 AM

Similar.  Mine was a teen commissioned to serve a gathering of the most important  and influential women of the county. Little did I know of the duties required.

That’s hot!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Bella2001

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +40/-0
Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 03:39:47 PM

Sorry. I had to go wash my fingers.  :emot_blush:

Woo. That was so hot. Have you written any other stories?

Jenni is a lucky girl.

Thank you so much Sarah. :emot_kiss:

No. I have only helped WC a little. Still am.  :D

I feel lucky to.  :hug: :emot_cheerlead: :emot_cheerlead:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to Jenni
Royal blue.  :emot_blush:  :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: