KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

• #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.

Threesomes? Foursomes? Moresomes?

staci · 2584

Offline Sarahbi98

• New Pervert
    • Fame +8/-0
Reply #15 on: June 06, 2022, 08:06:55 PM
I had a fun game over Thanksgiving. A gf and i each bought a remote vib. exchanged the remote and practiced at keeping the other girl up there but not over the top. The loser was the one who caused the other girl to loose control.  After three days of that came Thanksgiving - 8 of us, but only the two of us with the vibs and game. We both keep each other squirming. During desert, I lost, my gf let out a scream and panted all over the place. We then had to explain our game. Now we are planning the game for all 8 ut with a random draw of remotes.

I like that game.  :-*

Please tell us how it goes.

I'm definitely going to try that with my girlfriend.  :emot_wow:

:emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 08:11:03 PM by Sarahbi98 »

Offline Sarahbi98

• New Pervert
    • Fame +8/-0
Reply #16 on: June 06, 2022, 08:22:56 PM
Even when all are 18+ you never get too old for a sleepover.

Imagine laying on your back, blindfolded and with your arms tied to the bedposts. Your girlfriend is holding your head in her hands, massaging it while she is frenching you fiercely. You know her kiss and smell. At the same time two other girls are playing with your tits, kissing, caressing,squeezing,twisting, even lightly biting them. This triggers your orgasm, the first ever without any stimulation of your pussy. 

You relax for a moment, thinking that it is over. Then, a fourth girl starts licking between your legs, slowly fucking you with one, then two fingers. She is soooo good at it, avoiding your clit in the beginning, and keeping you on the brink forever. Finally, she takes you over the top. You scream your orgasm into your girlfriend's mouth, while being taken from peak to peak, until your body gives up.

They hold and hug you while the last spasms leave your body and you still sob a little, not because you are sad, but because you are overwhelmed.

I can highly recommend it.  :emot_kiss:

Sorry. I had to go wash my fingers.  :emot_blush:

Woo. That was so hot. Have you written any other stories?

Jenni is a lucky girl.

Offline Jenni

• New Pervert
    • Fame +30/-1
Reply #17 on: June 06, 2022, 10:45:03 PM
Even when all are 18+ you never get too old for a sleepover.

Imagine laying on your back, blindfolded and with your arms tied to the bedposts. Your girlfriend is holding your head in her hands, massaging it while she is frenching you fiercely. You know her kiss and smell. At the same time two other girls are playing with your tits, kissing, caressing,squeezing,twisting, even lightly biting them. This triggers your orgasm, the first ever without any stimulation of your pussy. 

You relax for a moment, thinking that it is over. Then, a fourth girl starts licking between your legs, slowly fucking you with one, then two fingers. She is soooo good at it, avoiding your clit in the beginning, and keeping you on the brink forever. Finally, she takes you over the top. You scream your orgasm into your girlfriend's mouth, while being taken from peak to peak, until your body gives up.

They hold and hug you while the last spasms leave your body and you still sob a little, not because you are sad, but because you are overwhelmed.

I can highly recommend it.  :emot_kiss:

:sign_badgirl:  That is so hot.  :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool:

Any special color you want me to buy?

Let me give it to you straight, I’m not.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2579/-40
Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 12:29:54 AM

Similar.  Mine was a teen commissioned to serve a gathering of the most important  and influential women of the county. Little did I know of the duties required.

That’s hot!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Bella2001

• New Pervert
    • Fame +28/-0
Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 03:39:47 PM

Sorry. I had to go wash my fingers.  :emot_blush:

Woo. That was so hot. Have you written any other stories?

Jenni is a lucky girl.

Thank you so much Sarah. :emot_kiss:

No. I have only helped WC a little. Still am.  :D

I feel lucky to.  :hug: :emot_cheerlead: :emot_cheerlead:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to Jenni
Royal blue.  :emot_blush:  :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: