News:

What's the fucking weather?

Lois · 220593

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Reply #900 on: January 29, 2015, 06:35:10 PM
I was always puzzled by why talk of the weather was in Room 1408.  OK, I know people like to rant about the weather and I thought that might be the reason for this thread's location.  Now, weather is a liberal plot.   :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #901 on: January 29, 2015, 06:36:52 PM
What is Chris Christie, if not a Liberal? Liberal Republican, and way to the left of his Party, way to the left of any Conservative in his Party. He is not at all alone, and maybe is not as far left as a few, but Liberal he is, nonetheless.

This was obviously a orchestrated move, planned loosely, but planned nonetheless for at least the past year, since a January snowstorm last year caught some States flatfooted.

Am amazed the Governor of Delaware did not join in, but perhaps he actually looked out the window, and knew the snowfall was too light to make any real case.

The "projection" missed by 90 MILES! Wait until you see the bills for overtime, bet they are higher than last year for the same period. So, save NO MONEY, and cost everyone commerce; follow out the window the weather forecasters, and news media hype, and what, wait for FEMA?

The Airlines did nicely, by not having their planes and crews stuck in places they did not want them. Travellers were jammed, Delivery services were jammed, could not adjust when they realized the storm was a ruse.

Cuomo, DeBlasio, and Christie all did their political best, and conytinue to defend their decisions, with New Jersey getting next to nothing unusual for any January weekday as to weather.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #902 on: January 29, 2015, 06:56:07 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #903 on: January 29, 2015, 07:00:45 PM
What is Chris Christie? A Blow Hard and nothing more!  I am not sure if it was a Liberal Conspiracy or some Right Wing controlled evil genius who can control the weather in order to make the Liberals look bad. All I know is it was -9F this morning so Fuck them all!!! HAHA

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #904 on: January 29, 2015, 07:41:40 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #905 on: January 29, 2015, 11:45:00 PM

This was obviously a orchestrated move, planned loosely, but planned nonetheless for at least the past year, since a January snowstorm last year caught some States flatfooted.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1575/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #907 on: February 01, 2015, 05:57:33 PM
Woke up to blizzard like conditions this morning.  Supposed to continue all day and into the evening so it may put a crimp on many planned Super Bowl parties.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #908 on: February 02, 2015, 12:16:27 AM
god hates you

coacheric

Reply #909 on: February 02, 2015, 01:23:38 PM

coacheric

Reply #910 on: February 02, 2015, 01:26:37 PM
official count was 16 inches at the airport. We got a good 12 + at the house then ass the wind blowing and there are some big ass drifts. All the main roads seem somewhat OK but the side roads are REALLY bad. Getting out of your sub is damn near impossible. I have a business right across from me with a drive in line with my drive. They were plowed so I used their drive to get out today.   

joe_and_michelle

Reply #911 on: February 02, 2015, 02:19:33 PM
official count was 16 inches at the airport. We got a good 12 + at the house then ass the wind blowing and there are some big ass drifts. All the main roads seem somewhat OK but the side roads are REALLY bad. Getting out of your sub is damn near impossible. I have a business right across from me with a drive in line with my drive. They were plowed so I used their drive to get out today.   

I left my 4WD SUV with my sister-in-law so that she and my daughter could go out and go sledding, mall or whatever.       So I drove her Honda Accord and it took me 20 minutes to get out of the subdivision.   Got stuck 6 times.   Once I was on the main roads it was bad, but was still able to drive 30mph the rest of the way in. 

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #912 on: February 02, 2015, 08:36:47 PM

Coach, it was our 4th biggest snow storm in history.  About 19 inches overall.  Yesterday was a total wash, with it snowing at the rate of one inch an hour and 40 mph winds blowing it horizontal to the ground.  This morning we woke up to sunny skies and 3 to 4 foot snow drifts that blocked everything. Finally able to take advantage of our AWD SUV. 

joe - speaking of Hondas, I helped get a young lady unstuck in her Honda Accord.  There was so much snow under her car that her wheels couldn't touch the ground.

coacheric

Reply #913 on: February 02, 2015, 08:38:34 PM
3rd worse for us. I'm sure I have some work to do on the street tonite to make it passable.

Offline wanker77

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
Reply #914 on: February 03, 2015, 03:26:48 AM
Snow Snow Snow and more fucking SNOW.

In case you did not get the point.

SNOW

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #915 on: February 04, 2015, 02:03:06 AM
You have my sympathies. Meanwhile here in Dallas we are suffering from 40 degree weather.

[e]356[/e]

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Scotty

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
Reply #916 on: February 04, 2015, 02:19:10 AM
Who cares

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #917 on: February 04, 2015, 05:28:44 PM
Finally above freezing today, may hit 35. More snow tomorrow then back to the Arctic Friday and more snow again on Sunday. 

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #918 on: February 04, 2015, 11:03:56 PM
Finally above freezing today, may hit 35. More snow tomorrow then back to the Arctic Friday and more snow again on Sunday. 

Below freezing here and for the past couple of days we have had a dusting of about 3 inches each day.  Seems we are getting all our snow this month.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #919 on: February 04, 2015, 11:47:13 PM
Sharp frost this morning... cold all day... below freezing now... Brangy nightcap coming up...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.