KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what is everyone's fantasy?  (Read 14293 times)
Elizabeth
Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
Burnt at the stake

Fame 363

« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2018, 04:44:26 PM »

Not Sexual (sorry guys).........
I would like to find myself at the edge of a abandoned field high in the mountains with the moon rising overhead and casting long night shadows. The idea of walking through that field on a starry night with a full moon has always intrigued me.
It's a recurring dream that I have always had.
Sorry if you guys think it's weird.....but that's just me.

Love,
Liz

psiberzerker
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2018, 05:24:25 PM »

I would like to find myself at the edge of a abandoned field high in the mountains with the moon rising overhead and casting long night shadows. The idea of walking through that field on a starry night with a full moon has always intrigued me.

Me too.  I used to practice amateur astronomy, in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristos, overlooking Santa Fe.  There's this meadow, on the way to Lake Catherine, which I used to carry a pair of 15x63 binoculars through, for observation of the moon.  So, it's not just a fantasy, though the lighting isn't best when it's full.  There's more shadows cast in the craters, maria, and lee of the mountains when it's sunlit from the side, but you could go out on consecutive nights around half-moon, and see more details as the terminator moved from waning to gibbous.

It's also romantic AF, if you have a particularly nerdy date to take with you.
Ravager
New Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2018, 05:04:25 AM »

Mine is to take my 12 year old son to an adult theater and let him get used by the men in there while I watch.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 238

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2018, 05:20:30 AM »

Someone please call child services and give them this guy’s IP address.
Ravager
New Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2018, 05:23:06 AM »

It's called a fantasy. Not reality.  Hence the title of the board. At no point did I say it would happen.
IdleBoast
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 537

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2018, 12:05:32 AM »

Not Sexual (sorry guys).........
It's a recurring dream that I have always had.

Love,
Liz

Not weird at all.  It's a cool thing to do.  I've done it several times myself, though not in mountains.

I have also done it naked...

Go on, ask me - I might say yes...
All the pictures I post here, plus extras that I haven't: http://idleboast.imgur.com, http://idleboast.tumblr.com
Twistedoldawg
New Pervert

Fame 4

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2019, 02:20:46 AM »

My fantasy would be to abduct my two favorite redheads - my mother and sister, take them to a remote location where I had no worry about being discovered, and rape them both every way possible repeatedly.
AnnaLuv
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2020, 12:56:31 AM »

I have two:
The first would be one of my younger coworkers/subordinates. She's 24 and petite, with short blonde hair, and the type of girl that's so much more beautiful than she realizes. I fantasize about her constantly at work and at home. I don't think she's into women, so I'd have to catch her at the end of the day after everyone else has left. I'd approach her from behind at her desk and slip a hand up her skirt. She'd experience an initial shock, but my quick fingers would be past her panties and penetrating her before she knew what happened. She would try to fight it at first, because she's "not that type of girl" but would eventually give in because I determine her next raise. I'd finger her while kissing her neck, digging deep inside her wet pussy. Then, I'd swing around her and sit in front of her on the desk, raising my skirt to reveal that my panties are no longer on. I'd grab her head and force her to eat me until I'm completely satisfied.

The second is a fantasy I've had for many years in which I track down the guy that assaulted me at summer camp when I was young and completely wreck his ass with a strap-on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: