KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Confessions

huyle23 · 98940

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #1080 on: August 24, 2021, 03:25:10 PM
My uncle always said the second you decide to stay with that person, that should be all the commitment you need. Marriage is just paperwork that allows the government, and the courts to stick their noses in your business and their dirty fingers in your back account. He says he hates the idea of having a little piece of metal stuck to his finger announcing that he isn't allowed to make all the decisions.

Then again he's been married to my Aunt Amy for about 30 years. He's an absolute clown and says all of this right in front of her.  :emot_laughing:

;D

I think he's right, though. If two people want to be together to the end of time, they don't need marriage to be able to do so.

To me, marriage seems mostly an insurance policy, kind of like "I won't leave you if you won't leave me." That comes more from a place of insecurity than from love.

Having said that, there are people who find the concept of marriage deeply romantic, and their relationship wouldn't be the same without getting married. I can't relate, but good for them if that works for them.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1081 on: August 24, 2021, 04:23:09 PM
I’m not bashing marriage. I’ve tried it 4.5 times. I’m just saying that it never ends up being what you thought it would be going in. So I wouldn’t promote it. I told my wife, “You’re stuck with me. Because I’m too goddamn old and lazy to go through all that “what are your favorite foods” shit again. I’m with you to the end.”

I married a woman from Poland and then one from Peru.  There’s still a lot of countries left beginning with the letter P.

Portugal
Pakistan
Panama
Philippines (Yum!)
Palau
Paraguay
Or maybe a girl with a bone in her nose from Papua New Guinea?

_priapism

Reply #1082 on: August 24, 2021, 07:13:35 PM
My biggest problem is, and I’m sure Shiela can relate, is that I take home strays. I’ll find somebody in trouble, and I want to help them. And I think they’ll be grateful. But in the end, it turns out they were a stray for a reason. And nothing you can do will ever change that.

The other thing is, I keep getting involved with people who have chemical dependency issues. I think it’s because I’ve been a high functioning alcoholic most of my life. And of course, people who drink like other people who drink. But ultimately, you have to know where to draw the line. And just laying around the house all fucking day, fat drunk and stupid, stoned out of your gourd, is no way to live life.

Offline seeker83

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #1083 on: August 24, 2021, 07:30:53 PM
Yeah, some of these things are concerns of mine as well.  My longest romantic relationship was co-dependent from the start.  I wanted validation, she came from a family that didn't listen to her or take her seriously and that just caused us to click.  She wanted to make me happy, I wanted someone to make me happy, etc.

That is part of why I'm holding off on dating.  I need to figure me and making myself happy out first.  Even saying that it feels like a secondary motive to the fear of putting myself out there again.

I don't want to end up being a co-dependent again.  Nor do I want someone with those kinds of issues.  I don't want someone I can "fix" nor do I want someone to "fix" me.  However, I do want to find someone who has a healthy interest in sex and sexual exploration and who won't judge me for my past or my relative inexperience, etc.

The truth is, I can only learn so much about my sexuality in a solo environment.  It becomes very different opening up to another person, and that will be scary because, well, my prior experience wasn't great, largely of my own making.

_priapism

Reply #1084 on: August 24, 2021, 10:22:04 PM
I need to figure me and making myself happy out first.

I agree completely. But you’re young. There’s 4 billion women on the planet, and there are thousands of them that would probably love to fuck you. So stop sitting in your apartment, feeling sorry for yourself. Just get out there and score. My God. If you ask 100 random women, “will you fuck me?”, at least three or four of them will probably say yes.

It’s not some big mystical spiritual experience. It’s called putting your dick in a wet pussy. So just go do it. Let us know how it works out. But it’s never going to happen as long as you sit at home, thinking about the past, or worrying about the future.

Offline seeker83

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #1085 on: August 25, 2021, 02:14:04 AM
I need to figure me and making myself happy out first.

I agree completely. But you’re young. There’s 4 billion women on the planet, and there are thousands of them that would probably love to fuck you. So stop sitting in your apartment, feeling sorry for yourself. Just get out there and score. My God. If you ask 100 random women, “will you fuck me?”, at least three or four of them will probably say yes.

It’s not some big mystical spiritual experience. It’s called putting your dick in a wet pussy. So just go do it. Let us know how it works out. But it’s never going to happen as long as you sit at home, thinking about the past, or worrying about the future.

I appreciate your perspective on this.  I'm kind of torn in a couple of directions and part of it is overthinking.

1. Loneliness is not cured by sex, and one fear is that if I just put myself out there for sex, I'll have internal expectations of it becoming a long-term thing.  (hence the "still working on myself" piece)
2. I do need to just re-grow a pair and set up some dating profiles because the only way of conquering fear is by facing it.
3. I am still working through not being the "nice guy" and saying/doing what I think looks best for others.  So I don't want to start either a sexual or emotional relationship unless I am sure I can be myself and won't fall back into those patterns.

Offline DJSteeltoe

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-0
  • Aging punk rock introvert, sex obsessed.
Reply #1086 on: August 25, 2021, 03:06:14 AM
To Jed_ :

I'm not good at judging people's motivations so I can't say with confidence, but 'NSA' was at that time a sort of informal category for children in care. I was then, by all accounts, unresponsive socially - and still am, in unguarded moments: I sort of learnt social interactions consciously and still find it hard to read people and social situations that are unfamiliar. I definitely wasn't solving equations in my head - more like Forest Gump, 'just sitting''. And although Aspergers - 'high functioning' - is a common pop diagnosis, I am certainly not - I am just a bit odd sometimes.  :o

Greta Thunberg refers to her Aspergers as her Superpower.

Is it ok to say I find  Greta hot?

Feel free to PM me. I love one to one conversation, about anything.

DJ Steeltoe

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1087 on: August 25, 2021, 06:00:31 AM
My biggest problem is, and I’m sure Shiela can relate, is that I take home strays. I’ll find somebody in trouble, and I want to help them. And I think they’ll be grateful. But in the end, it turns out they were a stray for a reason. And nothing you can do will ever change that.

The other thing is, I keep getting involved with people who have chemical dependency issues. I think it’s because I’ve been a high functioning alcoholic most of my life. And of course, people who drink like other people who drink. But ultimately, you have to know where to draw the line. And just laying around the house all fucking day, fat drunk and stupid, stoned out of your gourd, is no way to live life.

I didn’t take in strays, not quite anyway.  I was certainly inclined to do exactly that, just that circumstances never actually led me to that, not really (temporarily supporting strippers doesn’t count).  My first wife was a workaholic and alcoholic, eventually the later overtook the former, and she lost the only two jobs she had in the U.S., one after the other not many years apart as a direct result of her alcoholism.  She made good money, more than me most of the time (she was older).  It was almost lucky she had issues leading to multiple back surgeries and eventual SS disability to somewhat offset income loss from getting her ass fired.

I was an enabler.  I wanted to drink.  I didn’t want her to drink too, because she wasn’t ‘high functioning’ like myself.  But how do you go out and enjoy yourself (by drinking) and tell her no.  I tried going out alone, just got me constantly accused of cheating.  I never cheated, not once.  If she joined me, she drank twice as fast as I did at half my weight.  So, I’d end up dragging her crying out of wherever we were.  The crying was what happened when she drank.  It would just happen.  Of course I would then get dirty looks by all wondering what I did.  Well, I didn’t stop her from drinking is what I did.  And she got mean when she drank, saying ridiculous nasty things.  And she would get stubborn and irrational.

Once very early in the relationship she asked me to help her stop drinking.  I didn’t help her.  It hadn’t gotten bad yet, and I selfishly didn’t want to stop being an enabler.  I just didn’t think it was that bad back then.  Years after she reminded me of her request.  She never forgot she asked me to help her stop drinking those many years ago.  By the time I was on board, she wasn’t.  I’d find a pile of empties in a closet.  That was when she began sleeping on the couch, to drink after I went to bed.  I just gave up and began buying it for her again to avoid a cab being called while I was at work.  I had stopped letting her drive after the 3rd DWI and so very much property damage.

The last time I got into any real trouble due to my drinking was in 1990.  I’m careful, and about the worst I’ve been in years was a month or so ago when I sat up and fell into the TV stand at 6AM when I was supposed to be working from home by 9AM.  I emailed in sick that morning.  Doing that once in 17 months of pandemic boredom isn’t that bad I tell myself.

My Peruvian is different.  She rarely drinks too much.  If she does, she gets amorous, but frequently begins throwing up well before I can take advantage.  We have a ritual now where I make her a daily blueberry mojito, not too strong.  She has the one, extremely rarely, a second.  When we go out, both of us stay sensible (except for some reason when I take her to Baltimore. . . LOL).  Or, we hang out at her sister’s, and I drink with the brother-in-law and toss the keys to my Peruvian.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 06:13:51 AM by Jed_ »

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #1088 on: August 25, 2021, 07:12:16 PM
To Jed_ :

I'm not good at judging people's motivations so I can't say with confidence, but 'NSA' was at that time a sort of informal category for children in care. I was then, by all accounts, unresponsive socially - and still am, in unguarded moments: I sort of learnt social interactions consciously and still find it hard to read people and social situations that are unfamiliar. I definitely wasn't solving equations in my head - more like Forest Gump, 'just sitting''. And although Aspergers - 'high functioning' - is a common pop diagnosis, I am certainly not - I am just a bit odd sometimes.  :o

There's that climate change at work again  ;D

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #1089 on: August 26, 2021, 07:46:15 PM

There's that climate change at work again  ;D

She just tuned 18 on Jan. 3 of this year, so I can now officially say, YUM! Fiesty, articulate, body-slamming the UN like it was a kindergarten class. Yes, please! Beat me, whip me, make me hand over my life savings towards climate reduction efforts!

I'm Asperger's, too, so maybe it's kinship.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 07:49:47 PM by Sweetums »

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2946/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1090 on: August 28, 2021, 03:13:23 PM
I use paraffin wax all over on my arms legs hands and feet, and I absolutely love how soft my skin feels after I'm finished, and I've always thought to out it elsewhere, but the HEAT from that wax can sometimes be a little overwhelming after a while, and I don't think I could take it. But I'm starting to think I may take that risk just to see.

She'll smell of lavender instead of coconut  :emot_kiss:

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1091 on: August 28, 2021, 04:34:34 PM

She'll smell of lavender instead of coconut  :emot_kiss:

Scratch and sniff technology, where are you??  ;D

:emot_laughing:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1311/-3
Reply #1092 on: August 28, 2021, 04:56:14 PM
Guess Shiela will have one very surprised "growler".

Maybe sore too. May I kiss it and make it better? :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline NancyB

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-0
  • I'm a 42 year old woman and very nice
Reply #1093 on: August 28, 2021, 10:32:07 PM
He wasn't my first but he was early on and my little brother is still the lover to whom all others must compare. I won't get into details but it was a lovely relationship of friends, siblings, and lovers. We never took it too seriously but we were definitely in love with each other at the same time, if that make sense.

I got married. He got married. I got divorced. We're still close but not in that way. His wife is an absolute doll and I adore her. I'd never get between them. It's just a fond memory. Although, if their marriage was to ever break up ....  ;D

I've read sibling incest is the most common and that makes sense to me. Anyway, that's my confession.

Nan

Nancy B

_priapism

Reply #1094 on: September 01, 2021, 12:14:10 AM
I came up with some pretty nasty stories to talk about while fucking. The old “mom giving me an enema on the bathroom floor” has gotten stale. So I had “dad molests daughter after school in the living room” coupled with “teacher encounters student masturbating in the woods while walking her dog.” Enthusiastic response. Lelo and the Hitachi used with desired effect. No Sybian. Maybe next time.

_priapism

Reply #1095 on: September 03, 2021, 12:45:06 AM
I just wanted to say that shaver likes to eat pussy. If you didn’t know that already.

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1096 on: September 03, 2021, 02:40:10 AM
shaver likes to eat pussy.

Copy cat!  >:(

;D

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1752/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1097 on: September 03, 2021, 10:17:56 PM

Today I Learned

shaver likes to eat pussy.

Just kidding.   Everybody knows that.

I just wanted to say that Trapper likes to eat pussy and doesn't mind getting a hair caught in the teeth while doing so. If you didn’t know that already.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #1098 on: September 03, 2021, 10:29:03 PM
I just wanted to say that Trapper likes to eat pussy and doesn't mind getting a hair caught in the teeth while doing so. If you didn’t know that already.

A Cooter Commando will reach his objective and accomplish his mission regardless of how much jungle he has to wade through 😇

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2946/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1099 on: September 03, 2021, 10:44:12 PM

A Cooter Commando will reach his objective and accomplish his mission regardless of how much jungle he has to wade through 😇

Trapper loves being deep in the thicket though.