KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Confessions

huyle23 · 39042

Offline bayou

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
  • have you tried turning it off and back on?
Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 07:24:45 PM
once i successfully crammed my soft dick in my butt.  well the tip anyway.  just to see.  lol

then i got the idea to pee in there.  it was meh. 

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Fame +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 05:47:17 AM
once i successfully crammed my soft dick in my butt.  well the tip anyway.  just to see.  lol

then i got the idea to pee in there.  it was meh. 

Bwah hah hah hah... I did that a few times too, without the peeing part. I could get the whole tip of my dick in, but then it would get hard and pop out. I haven't thought of that in years, you dork. Heh.

'bot

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

_priapism

Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 07:52:33 PM
I still fantasize about my ex.  And her mother.  Sometimes together.  Usually apart.

Mind you, I don't want to be with my ex, and I would definitely turn down an invitation.  Not that *that* would ever happen.  Maybe her mother... we were shamefully close.

And her mother's mother.  But other than that, I'm gonna draw a line.   :emot_laughing:

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +672/-3
Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 10:19:38 PM
I rely on memories when my wife/Mistress dominated me.  There were some extra hot moments.  Like the time I was tied spread eagled, gagged with soiled panties and a used pair of spandex workout shorts over my face.

Then the flogger started to lash down between my legs!

Not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure, but I was soon in sub-space.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

KitKat

Reply #19 on: September 04, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
I rely on memories when my wife/Mistress dominated me.  There were some extra hot moments.  Like the time I was tied spread eagled, gagged with soiled panties and a used pair of spandex workout shorts over my face.

Then the flogger started to lash down between my legs!

Not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure, but I was soon in sub-space.

Damn! All that's missing is a good spanking.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Q6VdYJhI9SDdu/giphy.gif

_priapism

Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
I got too excited.  Better now.   :emot_kiss:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:34:39 AM by Merovingian »

Offline IdleBoast

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +544/-3
    • MY PHOTOS
Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017, 11:48:23 PM
I spent most of today trying to work out if my son's girlfriend was wearing a bra, or just real perky.

Go on, ask me - I might say yes...
All the pictures I post here, plus extras that I haven't: http://idleboast.imgur.com, http://idleboast.tumblr.com

_priapism

Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 03:15:28 PM
I am a slutty little sex toy for only a few women.  If you are one of them, I will do anything you ask.  If not, you should punish me with a big soapy enema and a spanking.  But I always obey, and then I bang.

Offline e_monster

• Degenerate
    • Fame +8/-0
Reply #23 on: May 20, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
I confess:

I swiped at least one pair of panties from the dressers of just about every one of my female classmates and neighbors whose homes I visited during my years in high school. During parties or group study sessions I'd disappear from the crowd for a few moments. Just to use the restroom, of course...

Each mission required stealth and haste. Opportunities were fleeting and had to be seized in the moment or the chance of adding to my collection quickly evaporated.

I had quite a colorful collection by the time I graduated and I never go caught.

I was driven by the bold motto of Britain's highly trained commandos: The SAS.

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.

Offline wayne3218

• Total freak
    • Fame +138/-6
Reply #24 on: May 20, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
I confess:

I swiped at least one pair of panties from the dressers of just about every one of my female classmates and neighbors whose homes I visited during my years in high school. During parties or group study sessions I'd disappear from the crowd for a few moments. Just to use the restroom, of course...

I too must confess that I have stolen mother and their daughter’s panties at house I have worked in.
There is nothing better than being left alone in a strangers house to discover the type of underwear they wear and the toys they have in the bedside drawer.

For a directory of my stories  click here

psiberzerker

Reply #25 on: May 20, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
During my late teens, I told 4 girls that I was a virgin to get them into bed. Two of them realized that I lied afterward.

While that's definitely bad, I've done way worse.  I mean just lies to get people in bed?  Yeah, way way worse than that.

Offline Supersoftball

• Degenerate
    • Fame +6/-9
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #26 on: May 29, 2018, 01:22:57 AM
I confess to having an ongoing relationship with the daughter of an ex-girlfriend of mine that I've known since she was young. I'll admit to starting the relationship as a way to stay in contact with the daughter. She graduates from college next month.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 01:24:57 AM by Supersoftball »

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline Supersoftball

• Degenerate
    • Fame +6/-9
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #27 on: May 29, 2018, 01:26:44 AM
During my late teens, I told 4 girls that I was a virgin to get them into bed. Two of them realized that I lied afterward.

While that's definitely bad, I've done way worse.  I mean just lies to get people in bed?  Yeah, way way worse than that.

I have trouble finding any wrong with misleading them, they lie so you will sleep with them.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline IdleBoast

• Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +544/-3
    • MY PHOTOS
Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
I'm not sure it counts as a confession, but I have yet to come across a kink or perversion that I cannot find the idea of it (and, very occasionally, the practice) at least a little arousing.

(Feel free to test that by private message!)

Go on, ask me - I might say yes...
All the pictures I post here, plus extras that I haven't: http://idleboast.imgur.com, http://idleboast.tumblr.com

_priapism

Reply #29 on: August 19, 2018, 10:17:17 PM
Women I have felt guilty about fucking:

1.  My best friend’s little sister.
2.  Another best friend’s sister-in-law.
3.  My roommate’s girlfriend.  On the dining room floor.
4.  My fraternity brother’s fianceé.  Standing up in the shower.  At a party with him in the next room.