KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Confessions

huyle23 · 39043

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +672/-3
Reply #30 on: August 19, 2018, 10:31:54 PM
I must confess that on time I fell asleep while licking my hot girlfriend's pussy.  I was cheating on first wife and took girlfriend out of town.  Burning candle at both ends servicing two women.  We'd drove three hours, checked into a motel and got busy.  As my face was planted in a hot wet pussy I nodded off. Major fail! :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #31 on: August 20, 2018, 03:09:14 AM
Women I have felt guilty about fucking:

1.  My best friend’s little sister.
2.  Another best friend’s sister-in-law.
3.  My roommate’s girlfriend.  On the dining room floor.
4.  My fraternity brother’s fianceé.  Standing up in the shower.  At a party with him in the next room.

1.  Nothing you should feel guilty about.
2.  Nothing you should feel guilty about.
3.  That's bad, but more so on her part.
4.  Oh, that's real bad.  Did you enjoy the wedding?

I must confess that on time I fell asleep while licking my hot girlfriend's pussy.  I was cheating on first wife and took girlfriend out of town.  Burning candle at both ends servicing two women.  We'd drove three hours, checked into a motel and got busy.  As my face was planted in a hot wet pussy I nodded off. Major fail! :facepalm:

hahaha Ouch.   My boyfriend once yawned while doing that to me.   I was so pissed.  I put a halt to that and went into the other room and watched TV so he could get his rest.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +133/-1
Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

hahaha Ouch.   My boyfriend once yawned while doing that to me.   I was so pissed.  I put a halt to that and went into the other room and watched TV so he could get his rest.

So, what should I have done when my wife fell asleep on me when I was balls deep?

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Fame +64/-1
Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

So, what should I have done when my wife fell asleep on me when I was balls deep?

That happened once with my ex. She was working 18 hour days. It was actually quite funny.  She was riding me, had a  massive orgasm, rested her head on my chest, said, "That was nice" and fell asleep.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

That happened once with my ex. She was working 18 hour days. It was actually quite funny.  She was riding me, had a  massive orgasm, rested her head on my chest, said, "That was nice" and fell asleep.

I've done that a number of times.  Maybe not quite that fast, but within a minute or two.  Sex usually wakes me up completely, which won't allow me to sleep for an hour.  But on the rare occasion, I'll just want to close my eyes.  My husband (still not quite used to referring to him by that), 5-10 minutes afterward he's usually asleep after that. 

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +672/-3
Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
So, if the woman falls asleep mid-coitus, is it ok to go ahead and finish, or is that considered poor manors? ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 09:44:33 PM
Confession #1.

I never, ever............ ever wanted to get married.  :roll:

She literally gave me no option to say no either "we're getting married, white girl" :emot_banghead: Hot Asian girls get what they want, fuck you for not wanting the same.  :roll:

I have secretly had an extreme amount of anger towards her for it.  :facepalm:

_priapism

Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
I also feel bad about getting drunk with a younger co-worker, and taking her virginity.  She later professed love, and I not even feel “meh.”  Awkward, because I had to see her every day, and felt like shit about it.

I also felt bad about taking out one of my father’s patients.  She was a Jesus freak, and I talked her into bed on the first date, and fucked the living shit out her.  She used to date a friend of mine, so so I knew she was freaky.  But she told my dad, and he was really pissed at me about it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:22:30 PM by Mervinh2o »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #38 on: August 21, 2018, 05:37:32 AM
Confession #2.

My 2 year old adopted daughter is Hispanic. She is beautiful, and I adore her, but she is a diva and needs constant attention. Of all the children, she's the neediest. And I have no intention of raising her as if she's any different than the rest of my children. If she wants to explore her heritage when she gets older, fine, but for now she's just my baby Latina. And yes, I get dirty looks when I'm out with her because it's obvious I didn't make her because I'm the color of milk and she's not.  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #39 on: August 21, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
it's obvious I didn't make her because I'm the color of milk and she's not.  :roll:

Pale traits are recessive.  So, she could be your's by a swarthy father, and no one would be the wiser.  They're probably thinking you had sex with a Moor.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +133/-1
Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
So, if the woman falls asleep mid-coitus, is it ok to go ahead and finish, or is that considered poor manors? ;D

Go ahead and finish. A hard-on has no conscience. Plus, your movements eventually wake her up  ;D

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +672/-3
Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

Go ahead and finish. A hard-on has no conscience. Plus, your movements eventually wake her up  ;D

Yes... you're my kind of guy! Of course I've followed my dick a lot thru my life. Might explain why I've been married 4 times. :facepalm:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #42 on: August 21, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
it's obvious I didn't make her because I'm the color of milk and she's not.  :roll:
They're probably thinking you had sex with a Moor.

That would never, ever happen.  :roll:

Confession #3.

I own the house next to ours. It was left to me. No more a tale to tell. Just that I'd rather have the person who left it to me back than have the house.  :facepalm: It's one of my sources of income.

Confession #4.

I had hate sex with a girl in school. I hated her so much I wanted to fuckin' murder her. She felt the same. But the sex was incredible. Two stupid blondes who hated each other fucked like there was no tomorrow. :roll: I still hate her, and she still hates me. But the one thing we ever agreed on was the sex was amazing. Otherwise she can fuckin' catch on fire and burn for all I care. I'd watch and laugh.  :roll: Sometimes I see her out shopping and we share that "Yeah, awesome sex, but fuckin' die, BITCH!" look.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #43 on: August 21, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

Oh my. 

Well, I guess if she doesn't say to stop.  I mean she was willing to begin with you.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #44 on: August 21, 2018, 09:12:56 PM
Confession #5.

I was in a friends no budget movie. If you ever find a very badly made zombie movie that looks like it was filmed for about as much as a happy meal cost on a camera you could find at the local dump, look in the credits for "Blonde Zombie #3".  :emot_laughing:

By the way I know this is sex talk, but I don't give a shit.  :emot_laughing:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 09:15:16 PM by ChirpingGirl »