KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Confessions

huyle23 · 99107

Remington555

Reply #500 on: July 03, 2019, 09:47:47 AM
I confess I'm keeping a huge secret from my family. Nothing that's because of me, but because of someone else and what someone did to them and they came to me with trust, without even knowing me.  :roll:

It's a huge secret that if it got out, a dream of mine would come true, but would destroy the life of the person who trusted me. And that's the only reason I've kept the secret.  :facepalm:

Forgoing a dream because the cost would be too high for someone else is a sign of true maturity. I'm proud of you.

Remmy

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1754/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #501 on: July 10, 2019, 04:25:37 PM

I'll share the names for a couple of toys from many years ago, because of this meme earlier today.

Late 20's, I acquired my very first dildo and vibrator. It was a gift from a girlfriend.  It had come up in discussion over drinks about a month after my wedding was cancelled.  A couple of week later she comes over with a wrapped gift, sets it aside, and we sat down to have drinks and chat.  Upon coming out of the bathroom, she has moved the gift on the coffee table and tells me to open it.   I do.  Inside is a long GRAY rubber dildo.  Also in the box was a tiny BROWN vibrator.   I told her I didn't need them and was embarrassed that she had given them to me.  She insisted I needed them.   And as we continued drinking and getting more giggly, she said, "let's name them."

After many laughs at suggestions, we settle on names.
And, that's how I came to acquire Tom and Jerry.   

And only to Chelsea would I make comments such as, "Went on a date with Tom the other night," usually in front of other people.  And she'd comment, "Oh, how did it go?"   To which I'd reply, "We had a wonderful time."   
It was our own private joke.  Some of our acquaintances thought I was dating two guys.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #502 on: July 10, 2019, 04:47:28 PM
My favorite toy when I was very young was a talking grey Tom.  A brown rubber Jerry was sown to his hand, but fell off at some point.  I lugged Tom around every where I went.  When you pulled his string, he said things like, ‘I hate meeses to pieces.’

One evening at the Outer Banks NC when I was 4 my grandparents took me on walk on the beach.  I had Tom with me.  Later going to bed I realized he was missing and had a fit knowing he was on the beach.  My grandparents wanted to look in the morning, but I kept yelling ‘The tide will get him!’  So we went out with flashlights and rescued Tom.

The following year, I got lost on the beach after evening.  And my grandfather kept saying, ‘The tide will get him!’  My grandmother told him I was too smart for that.  I had walked past the turn for our motel and kept walking for miles.  Finally I walked to the road and flagged down a car to take me back to the motel.  Then we had to go searching for my grandparents who were out looking for me.  It was fun, we drove around in a dune buggy looking for my ‘lost’ grandparents.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #503 on: July 10, 2019, 04:56:31 PM

Maybe this needs to be in the surprise anal thread?

psiberzerker

Reply #504 on: July 10, 2019, 05:00:04 PM
Maybe this needs to be in the surprise anal thread?

Exactly what I was thinking!  I don't think there's a rule against posting the same picture twice, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody will make one up.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #505 on: July 10, 2019, 06:01:08 PM
Wife had a big girthy dildo she named Gus...for gusto!

Later when I became her sub/slave I got to experience the gusto.
Too bad we didn't get a face picture... I'd be featured on the KB thread for "surprised faces". :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

psiberzerker

Reply #506 on: July 10, 2019, 06:08:35 PM
I never named any of mine.  You'd think that as an erotic writer, I could come up with something clever?

Apparently not.

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1754/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #507 on: July 12, 2019, 01:31:26 AM

I'd like to confess to my mind continually thinking back to the last time Dan and I had sex.  Which was this past Sunday. 

I'm sitting here watching my daughter and two friends as they splash around in the pool and I'm thinking about that.   

Snap out of it Jules, damnit!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #508 on: July 12, 2019, 02:52:06 AM
I'd like to confess to my mind continually thinking back to the last time Dan and MJ had sex.  Which was this past Sunday. 

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #509 on: July 13, 2019, 01:05:37 PM

I'd like to confess to my mind continually thinking back to the last time Dan and I had sex.  Which was this past Sunday. 

I'm sitting here watching my daughter and two friends as they splash around in the pool and I'm thinking about that.   

Snap out of it Jules, damnit!
Nothing wrong with daydreaming about having mind-blowing sex with your husband. (Thanks for the 90mph reminder, by the way; I really need to put more effort into pleasing my own wife.) What initiates said daydreaming, however...

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #510 on: July 15, 2019, 05:42:17 PM
On Saturday after a late lunch and just before a concert we walked around Baltimore looking at many of the new places that opened or were opening, finally slipping into a nearly deserted upscale Greek place under the same management as the seafood place we dined at.  I was surprised to learn it opened in 2012, seems like only yesterday that part of the city was abandoned warehouses.

There was a girl working there mid to late 20’s wearing a tight black low cut dress that she pushed out in all the right places.  Other than the small neck tattoo and one arm fully tattooed, she looked a lot like AOC headed out for a night on the town.  AOC hides her body for the most part, but you get hints of what she would look like if she wanted to be viewed as a sexy woman only, not just a congresswoman.  The girl wore glasses like AOC, had jet black hair past her shoulders in a ponytail and puttered around behind the bar with assurance, occasionally bending down to show ample cleavage that seemed to beg for my tongue.

I may have masturbated this morning after my Peruvian left for work, and I may have been thinking about that girl from Saturday that looked like AOC.  I got a thing for the Latinas.

_priapism

Reply #511 on: July 15, 2019, 08:48:21 PM
Just rubbed one out.  Photos of Sasha’s clit and anus.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #512 on: July 15, 2019, 09:03:36 PM
So Saturday I was at one of our state parks near the Twin Cities.  Our photo club has been meeting there the last four months as our regular park has been closed due to flooding.

Following the meeting a few of us were going on a short hike to a hidden grotto few know about. The park manager was leading us.  I was at my car getting camera gear together and having a sandwich, when a couple young girls got out of the car next to me.  They soon stripped off shirts and were in sports bras and very tight tights...I mean like they were painted on. (God's gift to dirty old men)

Next they sprayed each other down...lots of bugs and ticks out there.  Yes, I was watching. :facepalm:  They appeared to be done with the "spray job" and I had to do it. I said, "Sorry, not spying on you (right), but you really need to spray good around your shoes and ankles." 

One looked at me as said, "But we have tights on?"  "I know, but that's how the wood ticks get on you. They're in the grass and hop on your shoes and climb on up." I replied.

Now one of them got what I was saying and smiled, saying, "This is sun screen."  Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....my bad :emot_laughing:

They did ask about bugs then and I said as long as they stayed in the sun it shouldn't be too bad.

Nothing like a helpful old fart to make a fool of himself.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #513 on: July 15, 2019, 10:13:15 PM
as long as they were 13 or older.

one of the originals

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #514 on: July 15, 2019, 10:41:28 PM

Discreetly admiring curves without any obvious ogling or creepy leering is what a gentleman does.  And then he hides his erection.  But those that receive my admiring glances do indeed need to have curves, that’s why the recent announcement pleases me.

The last girl I checked out was last night at the crab joint, and my guess is she was about 35.  OK, maybe the girl at work that frequently walks past my desk gets looked at including today, she’s about 26.  OK, I’m looking at girls all the time.  It helps to have good far sighted vision.  I can admire a figure at 50 yards.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #515 on: July 15, 2019, 10:45:51 PM

They must have been in their 20s Staci...Ok at my age they could have been in their 30s, but to my old eyes and memories looked like 20s.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #516 on: July 15, 2019, 11:06:58 PM

They must have been in their 20s Staci...Ok at my age they could have been in their 30s, but to my old eyes and memories looked like 20s.

Memories or mammaries?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #517 on: July 15, 2019, 11:39:12 PM

+1

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

IdleBoast

Reply #518 on: July 15, 2019, 11:45:29 PM

+1

The last person I referred to as "that girl who..." turned out to be in her late thirties.

I checked, and I have officially been "older than most people" for over 22 years...

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #519 on: July 16, 2019, 12:11:15 AM
I know...seems every year there's more and more young py