KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Confessions

huyle23 · 98825

Offline huyle23

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: June 22, 2012, 05:14:37 AM
During my late teens, I told 4 girls that I was a virgin to get them into bed. Two of them realized that I lied afterward.

I'm praying that I'll only have sons or lesbian daughters.

Janus

Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 05:31:37 AM
I'm not going to flame you. However, perhaps it would be better to put the prayer to better use. Pray that your girls are educated in the sexual desires of boys and men and they have the knowledge to repell players. Pray that your son's grow up to be decent young men that have the other persons best interests at heart and show a kind and caring individual that can give and receive love honestly and openly. Pray that your daughters find young men as strong and true as your sons.....

Janus

Offline huyle23

• New Pervert
Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:45:35 AM
Definitely not proud of it. Guess that's why it's still bothering me after all these years.

Youth really is wasted on the young.

TinyDancer

Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 01:57:17 PM
How about praying for HEALTHY children and then teaching them to be true to themselves instead, not to conform to what society deems acceptable...just saying is all.

Offline love2streak

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 07:18:35 PM
I am proud to confess that since the age of six i've loved running around outside totally naked in public. Granted it is mostly done at night as everyong is sleeping, but I still do it in my late 20's
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:20:25 PM by love2streak »

coacheric

Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 10:51:50 PM
First off, nice parents to let the bofriend sleep over, if even in the spare room.

Second- sure the didn't hate you but sounds like you and your sister were a hand full.

Offline Twistedoldawg

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 06:55:28 PM
I confess that in my younger days, I did things that if I confessed to them on this site, I would get censored or flamed.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 08:12:16 PM
Well if you want to 'confess' to a sympathetic listener, there is the email option. Many of us here are very open-minded, and like to support libidinous exploration.

KitKat

Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 08:14:24 PM
No need to confess. We're all doing the best we can with what we have been given. Live life and move along.

badcorps187

Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 08:31:56 PM
I have had sex three nights in a row this week with a fourth scheduled tonight.

This isn't so much a confession as bragging  :emot_laughing:

Offline Vicki V.

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 08:14:11 AM
I'm a sex addict who keeps thinking she is managing it or had kicked it only to end up at Hello, Darkness -- and out of control behavior -- My Old Friend. Vanilla sex makes it impossible for me to cum, unless I focus on thoughts of rape and incest. I don't think I'll ever be normal, and I imagine I will eventually wreck my marriage over it.

Vicki
Contact me on YIM for super-dirty you-will-not-be-judged incest and rape fantasy chat. Let's keep it pretend.

Offline Vicki V.

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 08:34:27 AM
I confess that in my younger days, I did things that if I confessed to them on this site, I would get censored or flamed.

Tease.

Vicki
Contact me on YIM for super-dirty you-will-not-be-judged incest and rape fantasy chat. Let's keep it pretend.

Offline JulesVern

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +51/-0
Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 09:01:33 PM
He is right though. There are some things you can't confess on this board. For me, however, I can happily say that I've never done done anything sexually that I'm ashamed of. As long as both parties are consenting adults, I don't see how you *could* do anything to be ashamed of. As for things that would technically be illegal, those simply involved having sex in a publicly visible place and I will say, I happy we didn't get caught.  ;D

_priapism

Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 05:35:49 PM
I looked at a certain someone's photo in the closet in the middle of last night, and squeezed one out.  I had denied myself for several days, so it was extra messy.

Offline bayou

• New Pervert
  • have you tried turning it off and back on?
Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 07:24:45 PM
once i successfully crammed my soft dick in my butt.  well the tip anyway.  just to see.  lol

then i got the idea to pee in there.  it was meh. 

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 05:47:17 AM
once i successfully crammed my soft dick in my butt.  well the tip anyway.  just to see.  lol

then i got the idea to pee in there.  it was meh. 

Bwah hah hah hah... I did that a few times too, without the peeing part. I could get the whole tip of my dick in, but then it would get hard and pop out. I haven't thought of that in years, you dork. Heh.

'bot

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

_priapism

Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 07:52:33 PM
I still fantasize about my ex.  And her mother.  Sometimes together.  Usually apart.

Mind you, I don't want to be with my ex, and I would definitely turn down an invitation.  Not that *that* would ever happen.  Maybe her mother... we were shamefully close.

And her mother's mother.  But other than that, I'm gonna draw a line.   :emot_laughing:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 10:19:38 PM
I rely on memories when my wife/Mistress dominated me.  There were some extra hot moments.  Like the time I was tied spread eagled, gagged with soiled panties and a used pair of spandex workout shorts over my face.

Then the flogger started to lash down between my legs!

Not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure, but I was soon in sub-space.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

KitKat

Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
I rely on memories when my wife/Mistress dominated me.  There were some extra hot moments.  Like the time I was tied spread eagled, gagged with soiled panties and a used pair of spandex workout shorts over my face.

Then the flogger started to lash down between my legs!

Not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure, but I was soon in sub-space.

Damn! All that's missing is a good spanking.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Q6VdYJhI9SDdu/giphy.gif

_priapism

Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
I got too excited.  Better now.   :emot_kiss:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:34:39 AM by Merovingian »