KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 8036 times)
Remington555
Degenerate

Fame 25

Remmy

« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2018, 09:40:35 AM »

I like to take Halloween candy, especially chocolate candy, rub it all over my naked body, and then have someone lick it off.

Even Better CG? Wink

Watcher begins handing out numbered tickets for all the KB members women who are in line to lick off the chocolate candy MissB has rubbed all over herself... Grin Grin

FTFY....

emot_thdrool ...... wait, what? ...... but i love chocolate ...... that is SO not fair ...... Cry

I'm at that age where my mind still thinks I'm 39. My humor suggests I'm 12 and every morning when I wake up my body wants to know if I'm sure I'm not dead yet.
Remington555
Degenerate

Fame 25

Remmy

« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2018, 01:22:01 PM »

Well, this was certainly a busy thread yesterday.

[sigh] My life is so boring that all I have to confess is that I enjoyed the hell out of reading all your confessions. I mean some really great stuff!

Now, since yesterday was election day (in the US) and I'm still in a voting mood, I'm going to cast a ballot for my favorite confessor.

And the winner is...

[waits for drum roll]

[damn, there is no drum roll]

Screw it, the winner is ChirpingGirl!  sign_woohoo

CJ is really baaad! I'm so proud of you Chirp!

[mentally patting the top of her pretty blonde head in a totally innocent and non-threatening manner WHILE being careful not to invade her personal space]

Now CJ,  Grin about those videos...

Remmy

I'm at that age where my mind still thinks I'm 39. My humor suggests I'm 12 and every morning when I wake up my body wants to know if I'm sure I'm not dead yet.
MintJulie
Version 8.3
Freakishly Strange

Fame 361

« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2018, 01:37:33 PM »

Littlebit must have noticed some of the recent discussion when posting this image in "I Can't Figure Out Where To Post This."

Well, right here, would be the answer.

Become a member and gain access to additional stories and images. It's free.  Click here
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 270

« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2018, 01:55:42 PM »

Well, this was certainly a busy thread yesterday.

[sigh] My life is so boring that all I have to confess is that I enjoyed the hell out of reading all your confessions. I mean some really great stuff!

Now, since yesterday was election day (in the US) and I'm still in a voting mood, I'm going to cast a ballot for my favorite confessor.

And the winner is...

[waits for drum roll]

[damn, there is no drum roll]

Screw it, the winner is ChirpingGirl!  sign_woohoo

CJ is really baaad! I'm so proud of you Chirp!

[mentally patting the top of her pretty blonde head in a totally innocent and non-threatening manner WHILE being careful not to invade her personal space]

Now CJ,  Grin about those videos...

Remmy

Grin

They're for sale. 10 million each. I take dollars, pesos, Bitcoin and Reichsmarks.  emot_laughing

We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 270

« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2018, 02:01:36 PM »

Confession. FORMER members of this forum have seen personal pictures of me. Both expressed feelings and "extreme desire"  Grin for me, and then disappeared. CJ will never, ever share pics again.  Roll Eyes

We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out.
Johnny
Deviant

Fame 35

« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2018, 02:03:40 PM »

Confession. FORMER members of this forum have seen personal pictures of me. Both expressed feelings and "extreme desire"  Grin for me, and then disappeared. CJ will never, ever share pics again.  Roll Eyes

Pity. We should have a members only pic page.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:05:51 PM by Johnny » Logged
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2018, 03:34:52 PM »

Confession. FORMER members of this forum have seen personal pictures of me. Both expressed feelings and "extreme desire"  Grin for me, and then disappeared. CJ will never, ever share pics again.  Roll Eyes

I know what hot/dumb blonds look like Chirp, and I don’t ask for pics cuz it’s rude.

If offered, I do accept them though  Shocked  Grin
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 638

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2018, 03:59:48 PM »

Confession. FORMER members of this forum have seen personal pictures of me. Both expressed feelings and "extreme desire"  Grin for me, and then disappeared. CJ will never, ever share pics again.  Roll Eyes

Sure, CG, tease us with personal pictures former members have seen.....lucky KitKat.  Grin
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 270

« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2018, 04:17:31 PM »

I know what hot/dumb blonds look like Chirp, and I don’t ask for pics cuz it’s rude.

If offered, I do accept them though  Shocked  Grin

CJ is both hot and dumb.  Grin Or "Stupid Hot" as someone said.  Roll Eyes

Sure, CG, tease us with personal pictures former members have seen.....lucky KitKat.  Grin

I'm not naming names.  facepalm

I almost sent Jules one, but we can't lose Jules so she gets nothing. Ever.  Cheesy

Remington555
Degenerate

Fame 25

Remmy

« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2018, 09:20:37 AM »

Pity. We should have a members only pic page.

I'll bet you a nickel people would pay good money for access to that!

Remmy

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2018, 08:20:49 PM »

I'm a little tempted to ask for these (Alleged) pics just for Chirpy to shoot me down.  I bet she'd get a kick out of that.

Wink

Feedback is always welcome.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 270

« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2018, 08:23:29 PM »

I'm a little tempted to ask for these (Alleged) pics just for Chirpy to shoot me down.  I bet she'd get a kick out of that.

Wink

Betraying CJ's trust has consequences.  Roll Eyes

Johnny
Deviant

Fame 35

« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2018, 10:59:58 PM »

Wink

Betraying CJ's trust has consequences.  Roll Eyes

Does it involve spanking?
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 270

« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2018, 11:01:54 PM »

Yes.

Johnny
Deviant

Fame 35

« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2018, 11:03:01 PM »

***gets in line ***
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: