KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 27325 times)
denniswq
New Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #780 on: November 16, 2020, 04:21:57 AM »

CJ might be sexually dysfunctional.  Roll Eyes

My mouth has done all the work recently. I have no desire to do anything.  facepalm

I confess that I have become strangely invested in the "ChirpingGirl Reality Show". Like, screw the sexual parts, whatever happened with your sister? Did you two have the serious talk you were to have?
SmuDoodel
New Pervert

Fame 4

Woof

« Reply #781 on: November 16, 2020, 05:08:11 PM »

With some consternation I watched Cindy attach an apparatus that perched ominously on her pubic mound. I was transfixed by her curvy silhouette in the full length mirror. The strap above her behind perched precariously on her hip accentuating her still trim waist under firm upright boobs. She faced me and approached slowly as the phallus waved in menacing syncopation with her hips sway and her breasts bounce.

So that is what she meant by "spice" things up a bit.

The names have been changed to protect the malicious
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 462

« Reply #782 on: November 16, 2020, 05:15:25 PM »

CJ might be sexually dysfunctional.  Roll Eyes

My mouth has done all the work recently. I have no desire to do anything.  facepalm

I confess that I have become strangely invested in the "ChirpingGirl Reality Show". Like, screw the sexual parts, whatever happened with your sister? Did you two have the serious talk you were to have?

The CJ reality show is a big headache and a pain in the ass, sometimes.  Roll Eyes

I'm avoiding everyone I have to and I'm trying not to deal with anyone above puberty age.

So that show is on hiatus for now. I'm tired. Stressed. There's no escaping this. I'm in purgatory forever. My children will never move out. I'll never have 5 minutes to myself. I'll never stop changing diapers. I'll never be done cleaning this house. I'll never, ever... ever be free again.

Cheesy

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
purpleshoes
Deviant

Fame 45

« Reply #783 on: November 17, 2020, 12:58:39 PM »

So that show is on hiatus for now. I'm tired. Stressed. There's no escaping this. I'm in purgatory forever. My children will never move out. I'll never have 5 minutes to myself. I'll never stop changing diapers. I'll never be done cleaning this house. I'll never, ever... ever be free again.

Cheesy

Yeah, about that. I'm glad you put a smiley at the end, it gives me hope that you were joking because you're wrong about that kiddo.

You'll be free before you know it. Ask any empty nester. If you're lucky (as I have been) your kids (and later grandkids) will still be a part of your life even when they're long past puberty.

In the short term, enjoy every day with your youngsters. Those days don't last forever.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 764

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #784 on: November 21, 2020, 01:43:56 AM »

I’m really horny today. I’ve been acting like a big disgusting sexual pervert all day long. I’m not ashamed of that, I’m just confessing it. Two women enjoyed the consequences.
ObiDongKenobi
Freakishly Strange

Fame 416

« Reply #785 on: November 21, 2020, 06:54:05 PM »

I’m really horny today. I’ve been acting like a big disgusting sexual pervert all day long. I’m not ashamed of that, I’m just confessing it. Two women enjoyed the consequences.

Simultaneously?

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 764

« Reply #786 on: November 24, 2020, 03:03:46 AM »

I really want some cock torture tonight, but no takers.  Just slap it around a little bit.  Bite it.  Leave a few marks.  Nothing serious.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 462

« Reply #787 on: November 24, 2020, 05:09:21 AM »

I really want some cock torture tonight, but no takers.  Just slap it around a little bit.  Bite it.  Leave a few marks.  Nothing serious.

What in the fuck?

Roll Eyes

What in cousin-fuckin’ tarnation Alabama Betty Crocker Miss fuckin' Betty White shit is this?
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7.1
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 770

Toe's Old Lady

« Reply #788 on: November 24, 2020, 02:37:12 PM »

What in the fuck?

Roll Eyes

I've been going too easy on him.  He likes it rougher than I'm willing to give.  He's in the market for a new woman it seems.

A true act of goodwill...
always sparks another
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 462

« Reply #789 on: November 24, 2020, 03:08:48 PM »

What in the fuck?

Roll Eyes

I've been going too easy on him.  He likes it rougher than I'm willing to give.  He's in the market for a new woman it seems.

Why not let a starving dog at it then?  emot_laughing

Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

Germans do it better. German Americans do it best

« Reply #790 on: November 24, 2020, 03:12:13 PM »

I'll pass.  I've lived worshipping them, not torture

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"
watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 882

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #791 on: November 24, 2020, 03:23:59 PM »

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 297

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #792 on: November 24, 2020, 03:33:41 PM »

What in the fuck?

Roll Eyes

Why not let a starving dog at it then?  emot_laughing

Not exactly how you were trained is it Chirp, but then those skills are drastically under utilized.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 297

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #793 on: November 24, 2020, 03:48:28 PM »

I'll pass.  I've lived worshipping them, not torture

Good girl.  It’s not a chew toy.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 764

« Reply #794 on: November 24, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »

I'll pass.  I've lived worshipping them, not torture

Good girl.  It’s not a chew toy.

Mine is...

Never my love.  Never. 
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: