KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Any voluntary cockolds here?

Aegis · 1355

Offline Aegis

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
on: June 28, 2012, 04:48:31 PM
I just had a discussion about dominance and submission that left me with an insight, but I'd have to ask someone who enjoys being cuckolded to confirm it.

Any of you fellows out there?

What I'd like to know is if watching your wife, or SO, have sex with another man has ever given you a sense of security, of belonging.

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
    • Fame +52/-2
  • Desperate is not a sexual preference....
Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 05:31:08 AM
I don't know about a sense of security or longing - but it certainly gets me hard and am quite agreeable to taking up the role of voyeur....possibly the best aphrodisiac I could imagine.

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...

Janus

Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 05:38:33 AM
When my wife and I were together and swinging, it was one of the most exciting things that I could have ever experienced sexually and I've seen and done a lot of different things sexually.  8)

Janus

Offline Aegis

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 07:32:43 AM
This is going to be a bit chaotic. Apologies in advance. Kinda in a hurry and not enough sleep.

The basic gist of the discussion was this: Why are there more soldiers than generals. Why are there more submissive people than those who don't submit to authority. And by quite a margin. The Milgrim Experiment came to mind, that showed that with an authority figure pressing on 65 to 92.5 percent of people, regular Joes and Janes, would kill an innocent person begging for his life. Reacting to authority is something instinctual, a fundamental part of our social psychology.

When you have experience in domination you come across this phenomenon where the submissive will feel quite awesome in an oppressed position. The feelings associated with a state of submission are top most belonging, in the sense of being owned, and security. Safety. Then it came to me that there may very well have been a time where sexual submission meant exactly that. In our closest cousins, if a female ape submits to the sexual desires of the alpha within a troop she in return will have secured her position in that troop, and the safety that comes with that place, it is secured. So, at one point, these emotional states connected to submission, to the giving yourself to authority could have been a reflection of the actual reality of sexual submission.

Then I wondered about the other males of such a troop, and wondered what kind of emotional mechanisms for group cohesion would have served to tie a troop together if all these males were just able to watch, rather than participate. What would they feel seeing the big cahoona fuck. I don't think jealousy would have served the group. It must have been something positive.

And we know that our ancestors were following such a set of rules, where only the leader was allowed to take the females. We know that because there are thousands of years between our genetic Adam and Eve. That means that thousands of years after our ancestors came into being only one male fathered an entire next generation.

Offline strangerknocking

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 06:07:53 PM
I think it's hot as hell watching my woman enjoying getting hard cocks, as long as she is agreeable.