KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Fulfillment (M,F,F, brief encounter, passion, voyuer)

chris r · 1565

Offline chris r

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-2
A short story - hope you like.

I could feel my cum pumping deep inside of her young pussy. The last of my sperm jetted into her warm opening, filling her completely. You watched us, as you breathed rapidly. You could see how my thrusts ended and you smiled. You smiled not because it was the end but because you saw that she was taken care of in a way that any young woman should be. I was slow to take my naked hard shaft from her, as her thin arms still pulled at me, begging me to stay. She wanted to extend this moment in time just a bit longer. With my cock still buried in her, I pushed my body up from hers and turned to you. Her hands slid down to my waist, knowing that I would have to leave her, but still clinging to what we shared.

Looking deep into your eyes, you knew what I wanted and moved closer so we could kiss. My mouth searched out yours and was rewarded with the moistness of your petals. The tenderness of your lips was intoxicating. Strangely it didn’t seem out of place, that the love and passion I felt in that short moment of our kiss was more intense and rewarding than the hour I had just spent making love to her.

When you heard of her divorce, you told me how you felt sorry for her. You explained how she must be sad and lonely. You knew that even though her marriage was punctuated with moments of adventuresome sex she needed a real man to make her feel complete. She needed an older man, a daddy like you had found to hold her, seduce her and show her how a woman should feel. You read in her face how she looked at me, wanting what you had if only for a moment. Her eyes undressed me, her voice begged for my attention.

As we broke our kiss her hands slipped from my waist. I looked back to her and drank in the sight below me. Even in the soft light of the bedroom lamp I could see the glow of pure joy on her face. But it seemed as if there was something more. It was as if she had a new knowledge, a new feeling of utter fulfillment by a man. It was as if only now, she had truly become a woman. One of her hands moved to the back of my neck. Her small fingers ran through my hair, stroking and caressing my skin. Her other hand searched out yours. As she found it, I watched how she held your hand softly, lovingly as if you were sisters, joined by the experience you now shared. She brought your hand to her lips and kissed tenderly. It was a kiss of love and gratitude, a thank you for this evening.

The end
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:08:17 PM by chris r »

Offline mal8899

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 02:24:38 AM
Wonderfully written prose.  Engaging story, makes you wonder what next?

Offline chris r

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-2
Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 03:08:09 AM
Thanks! Yes, what's next in their future...is it really just a one time fling?