News:

Party of hate?

Gina Marie · 59726

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #360 on: September 13, 2015, 03:08:25 PM
My family actually had a cross burned in their yard... you know, you were there I believe!  :emot_kiss:

So Lizz??....you agree with Huckabee, is that what you are saying.??
Are by chance wearing a white sheet..??

Do I agree with Huckabee,,,,,Tax take a look around, our President happens to be black.  you know one of those non humans that Huckabee referred to.
Huckabee is an Idiot. Donald trump is an attention whore, but Huckabee's comments about Blacks in America just about top anything Trump has said that was just as foolish. (why would he even bring up a subject like that.)?
Love,
Liz

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +21/-10
Reply #361 on: September 13, 2015, 05:25:21 PM
Agreed, what he said was historically incorrect and he should have known better.

TinyDancer

Reply #362 on: September 13, 2015, 06:11:49 PM
Correct, but this is a mainly far left board and it is easier to cast stones at those you disagree with then those you agree with

So??....you agree with Huckabee, is that what you are saying.??
Are by chance wearing a white sheet..??
 :D
Love,
Liz

Liz, if you had read what Tax replied to, you would have seen was to post above his, and not agreeing with Huckabee.  And by adding your snarky remark about wearing a white sheet, you are just adding to the Party of Hate that KB seems to have evolved into.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #363 on: September 13, 2015, 06:42:28 PM
TD, the way Taxman phrased his post it is open to interpretation that he tacitly agreed with Huckabee, and basically attacking anyone who disagreed with Huckabee.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #364 on: September 13, 2015, 08:24:49 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
Reply #365 on: September 13, 2015, 08:35:23 PM
Er, no Katie. My post would have to be wildly reinterpreted to try to twist it to mean that. Anyone who is looking at the post rationally can easily see what I was talking about.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #366 on: September 14, 2015, 01:51:22 AM
Your writing skills are not as precise and advanced as you believe. Your sentence construction allows different interpretations because when you paint with a broad brush as you did in the post under discussion, you become ambiguous. Probably because you are trying to insult people while appearing not to. Even if that is not intended, it is exactly what you did.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:53:35 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
Reply #367 on: September 14, 2015, 02:23:37 AM
My writing skills are quite fine, thanks dear. You have to intentionally try to misunderstand my post in order to get confused... in other words, lie.

Someone posts something. I post right under it talking about the same thing. Troll takes my post as me talking about something I never mentioned or even hinted at.

I can see where you got confused but that has nothing to do with my post.

Edit: Also, the proper response if you have a legitimate question about what someone said or believes is to ask them about it, not try to shove what you believe into their mouths.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 02:40:15 AM by thetaxmancometh »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #368 on: September 14, 2015, 02:30:42 AM
My writing skills are quite fine, thanks dear. You have to intentionally try to misunderstand my post in order to get confused... in other words, lie.

Someone posts something. I post right under it talking about the same thing. Troll takes my post as me talking about something I never mentioned or even hinted at.

I can see where you got confused but that has nothing to do with my post.

You can't seriously believe this post you just submitted.

It's wrong on so many levels.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
Reply #369 on: September 14, 2015, 02:38:58 AM
Shouldn't you stick to your fine debate style of posting a chair and letting it speak for you? It is far more eloquent then you are when you try to speak :)

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #370 on: September 14, 2015, 03:15:26 AM
Considering that post is one of the most wrong I've seen on this board, I decided to mock it.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #371 on: September 14, 2015, 03:18:41 AM
Taxman, your ill-disguised snark and trolling is ludicrous. You are so passive-aggressive that it approaches an art form.

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
Reply #372 on: September 14, 2015, 05:20:15 AM
Katie, one hopes that you are intentionally being facetious otherwise your posts mock themselves. As always, your trolling and blatant snark are quite apparent.

Chairboy, as always your analysis is witty and poignant! I am not saying that to mock you at all, I promise!  :emot_kiss:

Edit: Notice neither of these two has actually said what they disagree with? They just talk and talk and don't actually say anything. Sad. TD, a neutral party, certainly had no trouble understanding.... I doubt either of you two did either.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:27:05 AM by thetaxmancometh »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #373 on: September 14, 2015, 05:37:48 AM
The facetiousness on this board is promulgated by you taxman. From your first encounters it has been obvious that you have a thinskin, and that your posts are self-serving, snide, condescending, intentionally insulting, and this is to people who have offered no raised hand to you. All it takes is a disagreement to your views or posts.

You have several times indicated that you enjoy stiring the ant pile just to see the activity. You have repeatedly engaged in sophistry. You continually ask others what their position is, and rarely offer yours until you know where you can attack.

Unfortunately, that indicates either intellectual dishonesty, or a troll.

Your behavior is what marks you. I am only remarking upon what I have observed in your posts.

And to intentionally taunt a moderator is perhaps the silliest action I have seen you engage in.

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
Reply #374 on: September 14, 2015, 06:26:35 AM
First, if you don't know what a word means, please do not use it. Facetious means intentionally joking, often self-deprecating humor, about important things..

Second, I respond to people the way they respond to me.. if they are assholes to me, I am an asshole to them. You guys (collectively) can't deal with differing opinions.

Third, I always give my opinion and support it.. you would do well to take lessons on that. Furthermore, if someone wants to discuss my position I am glad to do so and as long as they attack my argument, not me, I do not attack them. I do indeed enjoy giving a differing opinion and I enjoy hearing why others have their opinions. I am under no illusion that I will convince any of you dyed in the wool liberals that your positions are wrong but if you actually think about what I say then you might learn something... if nothing else, you will learn more about your own position.

Fourth, moderator or not, if someone is an ass to me then I can and will respond. That is what 1408 is for. Are you trying to threaten me with a ban? :P

Fifth, you have yet, again, to take responsibility for your actions. Part of being an adult is taking responsibility so if you notice that you have done something wrong, apologize for it, correct it, and move on. I have apologized when I was wrong 4 times in a few months. You apologized 1 time in 2011, gave a half apology in 2013, and that was it... in 7.5 years :p Yes, I am sure that you think you never have anything you need to apologize for but if you think that you are wrong. You have been shown to have said things, several times, that were blatantly untrue and when confronted by them you deny or obfuscate and that isn't even mentioning the intentional trolling you have engaged in with me. I tried to offer you an out, a non-aggression pact where we don't engage each other at all and you stop getting your snark returned in full measure, but you were unable to agree to that. Your choice, your consequence.

Hell look at this post. Elizabeth tried trolling me. I called her on it. TinyDancer (neutral party) agreed that what I had said was clear and you and chairboy tried to chime in in agreement with Liz?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:51:32 AM by thetaxmancometh »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #375 on: September 14, 2015, 07:00:57 AM
If you are not aware of all meanings of a word, perhaps you should keep quiet, lest people think you a fool, rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

"lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person."

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
Reply #376 on: September 14, 2015, 07:07:06 AM
If you are not aware of all meanings of a word, perhaps you should keep quiet, lest people think you a fool, rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

"lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person."

I described the word as "intentionally joking, often self-deprecating humor, about important things"
-------------
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/facetious

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally:
a facetious remark.

2. amusing; humorous.

3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous:
a facetious person.
-----------------

or http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/facetious

Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant

-------------------------
Exactly my point Katie, and you said:

The facetiousness on this board is promulgated by you taxman

Can you explain what you meant to say? Even on this you will be unable to say "oops, I didn't mean that word, my mistake"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:10:50 AM by thetaxmancometh »

Offline thetaxmancometh

• Total freak
Reply #377 on: September 14, 2015, 07:13:31 AM
Also, the quote is "At first I thought you were a fool and then you opened your mouth and removed all doubt". Saying "perhaps you should keep quiet, lest people think you a fool, rather than opening your mouth and removing all doubt" makes no sense.

You could say "you should keep quiet lest people think you a fool" but the "rather then opening your mouth" portion makes no sense in the quote you tried to use.

Now you have me joining you in talking about noncritical things though :P
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:15:40 AM by thetaxmancometh »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #378 on: September 14, 2015, 07:15:05 AM
Well, you don't know?
Your ignorance of words and writing is apparent.

You are a frivolous and pathetic little man you likes to bully people online. You enjoy trolling.

You are non-essential.

No, you are a rude, insensitive, and deliberately hostile person who has repeatedly shown that you cannot take a real heated debate. From the first interactions here, when people opposed your views you immediately reacted as a jerk.

You are a jerk, have always been a jerk, and try to disguise that fact by your passive-aggressive posts.

I'm certain that you try hard in your face -to-face interactions to disguise that you are insecure, angry, and resentful of those who oppose your your views., mainly because you are afraid. Afraid of what I don't know, but it has to be something very personal to you because you are extremely nasty online.

Now show us your massive intellect. And since I gave you the definition of the word, why did you need further clarification. Not know how to use a dictionary?

Your behavior in here is contemptible, but maybe you are off your meds?

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #379 on: September 14, 2015, 07:15:32 AM
You also don't have a grasp of the paraphrase.