KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Party of hate?

Gina Marie · 59730

ChirpingGirl

Reply #460 on: July 15, 2016, 06:51:40 PM
Newt Gingrich: Test every Muslim in U.S. to see if they believe in Sharia

And if they do, he says, they should be deported.  But what about those that are already US citizens?  Will there be concentration camps?

No, they will have to watch videos of Newt in the buff pleasuring the ladies though.

Eeeew.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #461 on: July 13, 2017, 02:07:01 AM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Northwest

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +55/-1

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56

Offline Northwest

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +55/-1
Reply #464 on: August 29, 2017, 06:13:32 PM
I don't think they would have a problem coming up with private donations to keep the committee running, do you? I think the world is full of people who want to see it run its course, and want to see the work move forward.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #465 on: August 29, 2017, 06:26:21 PM
I should hope so.

But again, it sounds like the Republicans are scared.  They want to limit the scope of the investigation because if it becomes known what a crook Trump is with regards to his business dealings, it will taint the whole party. 

Sorry, too late!

:emot_laughing:

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-5
Reply #466 on: February 01, 2018, 03:11:37 AM
I am sure it would not take long to google up things just as outrageous said by some of the liberal Hollywood group.

OH... BY ALL MEANS... INDULGE US! PLEASE!

OK

http://www.examiner.com/article/liberals-on-twitter-respond-to-romney-s-rnc-speech-with-hate-death-threats

http://www.examiner.com/article/media-silent-as-liberals-on-twitter-call-for-ann-romney-s-death

WELL DONE! Mad props and a WOO to you Sir. I think this insanity it is indicative of the desperation that has been created on both sides of the coin... It is so deeply "us VS them" that people are stupid enough to make death threats on public media.
  And this is whats wrong with politics and discussion of politics today. If everyone would open their minds to others opinions instead of being closed minded to the point of hostility, things might change. Folks never used to hate their neighbors by the ways they voted,(well most didn't anyways). Always had a sayin, " Just cause yer louder, it don't make ya righter."

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #467 on: February 03, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #468 on: June 25, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #469 on: July 01, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #470 on: July 04, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #471 on: July 04, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #473 on: July 05, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
Probably not.

Walgreens pharmacist in Peoria denies mother miscarriage medicine due to moral objection

Arizona laws specifically allow pharmacies and pharmacists to refuse to fill a prescription for religious or moral reasons.

Arizona, as crazy as Florida and more racist.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-6
Reply #474 on: September 26, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
Well, I can honestly say that I don't remember the Dixie Chicks thing, but I think I have good reason not to remember it.

However, from what I read...W was, in fact, the worst president America has ever had.  And I think Trump gets that label because people like me are vocal but too young to remember things like torture, outing CIA agents because of their husband's articles, censoring the press, and opening offshore detention facilities. 

CLEARLY there is a lot of hate in the GOP...

But I don't think I would call it the party of hate.  At least not until everyone takes a nice long look into the mirror and acknowledges all the hate coming from your side as well.

Just another surplus living the American dream

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #475 on: September 27, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #476 on: September 28, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

See, the thing is, they Tolerate hate.  Nazis, the Klan, David Duke endorsed the creepy uncle in chief, and their golden calf clearly hates women.

"Oh no, I love women.  Nobody has as much respect for hot women with big tits as me, ask anyone."  Sad.

They're not all rapists, racists, and homophobes.  That's just the thing, you don't have to slap Ivanka on the ass, and tell her to go to bed.  You just have to stand bye, and let it happen...

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #477 on: September 28, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

See, the thing is, they Tolerate hate.  Nazis, the Klan, David Duke endorsed the creepy uncle in chief, and their golden calf clearly hates women.

"Oh no, I love women.  Nobody has as much respect for hot women with big tits as me, ask anyone."  Sad.

They're not all rapists, racists, and homophobes.  That's just the thing, you don't have to slap Ivanka on the ass, and tell her to go to bed.  You just have to stand bye, and let it happen...

So does the left now, they just tolerate hate towards different people, and unlike the right, they ENCOURAGE hate speech towards those groups rather than condemn it like the right does

psiberzerker

Reply #478 on: September 28, 2018, 11:07:54 PM
So does the left now, they just tolerate hate towards different people, and unlike the right, they ENCOURAGE hate speech towards those groups rather than condemn it like the right does

They're not Endorsed by the Klan, and the Arayan Nation.  They don't tolerate that level of Institutional Hate.

You want to play "Both sides," one side includes Nazis, David Duke, Jesse Helms, and Lindsey Gram.  I'll take passive-aggressive "I don't want to sound racist, but," uncomfortable dislike over Heil Donald any fucking day.

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #479 on: September 28, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

They're not Endorsed by the Klan, and the Arayan Nation.  They don't tolerate that level of Institutional Hate.

You want to play "Both sides," one side includes Nazis.  I'll take passive-aggressive "I don't want to sound racist, but," uncomfortable dislike over Heil Donald any fucking day.

I know its hard for you to understand, but the right CONDEMNS those groups.  Every time the KKK endorses them, they condemn them. 

Meanwhile on the left, if you want to scream racist things at men, or white people, or most recently, throw bleach on people for sitting with their legs spread...the left cheers it on.

When they call Black people "Uncle Toms" for marching AGAINST Antifa...the left cheers it on.

When they hit people in the heads with bike locks...the left cheers it on.

They utter all types of hate speech...and get cheered for it.

But you are OK with that, because they are doing it to the people that it is culturally acceptable to do it to.