Party of hate?

Gina Marie · 59253

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #881 on: January 14, 2021, 04:36:54 PM
Marjorie Taylor Greene Representing Georga’s 14th district claims she will file articles of impeachment against President Biden on January 21.

I note that her district in north western Georgia was also the locale for the movie Deliverence.  Sometimes Hollywood gets things right.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #882 on: January 14, 2021, 05:22:41 PM
It may not just be Trump who gets stepped on. There seem to be evidence that some Republican congressmen are on security footage leading some demonstrators through the capitol building prior to the rioting. If this is true I'm hopeful their fellow members of Congress will want to take action. Their lives were endangered and if it's proven some Republicans were involved I wonder what action can be taken against them.

Miss B?

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #883 on: January 14, 2021, 07:08:58 PM

It may not just be Trump who gets stepped on. There seem to be evidence that some Republican congressmen are on security footage leading some demonstrators through the capitol building prior to the rioting. If this is true I'm hopeful their fellow members of Congress will want to take action. Their lives were endangered and if it's proven some Republicans were involved I wonder what action can be taken against them.

Miss B?

Thanks for asking my opinion, but in situations like this -- "there seems to be evidence," "if this is true" -- I typically reserve judgement without first seeking more concrete information.

I'm a confirmed and old-school skeptic, and the NY Times article I read this morning on this topic was long on allegation but almost completely lacking in information. It set my skeptic's antennae quivering (and yes, that's a really bad metaphor).

In general, the frequent use of the passive voice is very often a sign that the piece you're reading is low on facts, data, and information. The headline of the NYT article reads:

Republican lawmakers are accused of giving Capitol tours to insurrectionists before the riot as new inquiries are opened.

Note "lawmakers are accused" and "inquiries are opened." It's also worth noting that the "accusations" are from a man named Ali Alexander, a right-wing extremist and hardcore Trump supporter, who was the lead organizer of the "Stop the Steal" protest that led to the attack on the Capitol Building.

Meanwhile, the Constitution states, "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member."

In the Senate, this hasn't happened since 1862, when 14 Senators were expelled for supporting the Confederacy. But that action was moot, since the Senate expelled all Senators from Confederate states except for one (Andrew Johnson of Tennessee), and all 14 Senators had already withdrawn and left Washington. Otherwise, the Senate has only once expelled a Senator, and that was William Blount in 1797, over two centuries ago. Blount had already resigned his seat before he was expelled, and, perhaps most the the point, Blount was clearly and unmistakably guilty of the crimes he was accused of.

Over in the House, a member has been expelled only five times. The first three were in the early 1860s, and they, like the Senators above, were expelled for joining the Confederacy. The other two were more recent. In 1980, Rep. Michael Meyers (no relation) was expelled after being convicted in a federal court as part of the Abscam scandal. And in 2002, Rep. James Trafficant was similarly expelled, after he was convicted of a list of charges that included bribery, tax evasion, and racketeering.

Hows that for a long answer to a two word question?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #884 on: January 15, 2021, 01:15:04 AM
This has been reported by a Democrat Mikie Sherrill, Republicans giving tours that may have been reconnaissance for the insurrection.  I’ll also reserve judgment until it’s investigated.

It’s always been important to know the actual facts regardless of what sounds like something we want to believe, now perhaps more than ever.

Miss B?

Thanks for asking my opinion, but in situations like this -- "there seems to be evidence," "if this is true" -- I typically reserve judgement without first seeking more concrete information.

I'm a confirmed and old-school skeptic, and the NY Times article I read this morning on this topic was long on allegation but almost completely lacking in information. It set my skeptic's antennae quivering (and yes, that's a really bad metaphor).

In general, the frequent use of the passive voice is very often a sign that the piece you're reading is low on facts, data, and information. The headline of the NYT article reads:

Republican lawmakers are accused of giving Capitol tours to insurrectionists before the riot as new inquiries are opened.

Note "lawmakers are accused" and "inquiries are opened." It's also worth noting that the "accusations" are from a man named Ali Alexander, a right-wing extremist and hardcore Trump supporter, who was the lead organizer of the "Stop the Steal" protest that led to the attack on the Capitol Building.

Meanwhile, the Constitution states, "Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member."

In the Senate, this hasn't happened since 1862, when 14 Senators were expelled for supporting the Confederacy. But that action was moot, since the Senate expelled all Senators from Confederate states except for one (Andrew Johnson of Tennessee), and all 14 Senators had already withdrawn and left Washington. Otherwise, the Senate has only once expelled a Senator, and that was William Blount in 1797, over two centuries ago. Blount had already resigned his seat before he was expelled, and, perhaps most the the point, Blount was clearly and unmistakably guilty of the crimes he was accused of.

Over in the House, a member has been expelled only five times. The first three were in the early 1860s, and they, like the Senators above, were expelled for joining the Confederacy. The other two were more recent. In 1980, Rep. Michael Meyers (no relation) was expelled after being convicted in a federal court as part of the Abscam scandal. And in 2002, Rep. James Trafficant was similarly expelled, after he was convicted of a list of charges that included bribery, tax evasion, and racketeering.

Hows that for a long answer to a two word question?

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 01:18:27 AM by Jed_ »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #885 on: January 19, 2021, 04:47:21 PM
Now the GOP talks about healing.  Gary Kasparov is warning us by example.  With the fall of the Soviet Union many wanted to expose and punish the KGB for their atrocities, but others felt this was not the path to healing.  So the KGB became the Russian security services, and a former KGB agent became president and rapidly removed anything resembling democracy from Russia.  Now political opposition, truthful journalists and other Putin critics are poisoned or otherwise murdered by his security services.

The moral of the story is there is no healing without justice and accountability.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/opinions/battle-against-anti-democratic-extremism-kasparov/index.html

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #886 on: February 01, 2021, 10:14:12 PM
The Republicans are making it clear. They want no part of trying to help find a solution to the problems facing the country.

President Biden immediately asked for 1.9 trillion dollars to fight Covid including aid to the jobless.  To show their "good intentions" these people offer about a third.

It's obvious the President can't accept this, so Republicans will then turn around and say, "See, he doesn't want to work with us."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #887 on: February 02, 2021, 04:41:20 PM
As a former Republican, my low opinion of the Republican Party gradually got worse for many years.  I thought the depths of their depravity had been reached upon Trump’s election., and they could go no lower and I could no longer be surprised.  These guy’s tweets below succinctly describe how wrong I was.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 04:44:23 PM by Jed_ »

Offline jbbooks

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-3
Reply #888 on: February 03, 2021, 01:45:43 PM
Democrats have shown that they are the party of hate.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #889 on: February 03, 2021, 03:09:01 PM

Yes, Democrats hate racism
hate bigotry
hate voter suppression and intimidation
hate corruption
hate dishonesty , lies, and false allegations
hate violence
hate when there’s no justice or accountability

and we’re not too fond of a system where the rich get richer and the poor stay poor.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #890 on: February 03, 2021, 03:41:54 PM

Oh, my, now I see the light! How come no one shared this pearl of wisdom before?  :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #891 on: February 18, 2021, 02:00:01 AM
Rush kicks the bucket.

RIH as in rot in hell.

The current right-wing playbook of double-F, fear and falsehoods, can probably be traced back to this shitbag even before Fox and it’s various demon children such as Infowars polluted the airwaves.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #892 on: February 18, 2021, 02:05:57 AM
I try not to wish ill on anyone...karma ya know.

Still, there are some obituaries that, when I read them, a smile breaks out on my face. :D. Just say'n.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 12:30:05 PM by msslave »

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #893 on: February 18, 2021, 02:49:35 AM
There are some people I'm saddened when they're gone, then there are those I'd unplug their life support to charge my phone.

_priapism

Reply #894 on: February 18, 2021, 02:52:49 AM
🤐🤐🤐

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #895 on: February 28, 2021, 12:58:22 AM
Do you think they will ever make the connection to the parts of the bible that talks about the evils of idol worship?

Exodus 20:4 ESV / 17 helpful votes

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Revelation 21:8 ESV / 12 helpful votes

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

John 4:23-24 ESV / 11 helpful votes

But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Jeremiah 2:27-28 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Who say to a tree, ‘You are my father,’ and to a stone, ‘You gave me birth.’ For they have turned their back to me, and not their face. But in the time of their trouble they say, ‘Arise and save us!’ But where are your gods that you made for yourself? Let them arise, if they can save you, in your time of trouble; for as many as your cities are your gods, O Judah.

Revelation 15:4 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

Romans 1:1-32 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, which he promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy Scriptures, concerning his Son, who was descended from David according to the flesh and was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord, through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith for the sake of his name among all the nations, ...

Matthew 15:9 ESV / 9 helpful votes

In vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

Leviticus 26:30 ESV / 9 helpful votes

And I will destroy your high places and cut down your incense altars and cast your dead bodies upon the dead bodies of your idols, and my soul will abhor you.

Exodus 20:3-6 ESV / 9 helpful votes

“You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Revelation 9:20 ESV / 8 helpful votes

The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk,

Acts 17:23 ESV / 8 helpful votes

For as I passed along and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription, ‘To the unknown god.’ What therefore you worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you.

Acts 24:14 ESV / 7 helpful votes

But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect, I worship the God of our fathers, believing everything laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets,

1 John 5:21 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Little children, keep yourselves from idols.

1 Thessalonians 1:9 ESV / 6 helpful votes

For they themselves report concerning us the kind of reception we had among you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God,

1 Corinthians 10:20 ESV / 6 helpful votes

No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons.

1 Corinthians 10:14 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.

John 1:14 ESV / 6 helpful votes

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Lamentations 4:1-22 ESV / 6 helpful votes

How the gold has grown dim, how the pure gold is changed! The holy stones lie scattered at the head of every street. The precious sons of Zion, worth their weight in fine gold, how they are regarded as earthen pots, the work of a potter's hands! Even jackals offer the breast; they nurse their young, but the daughter of my people has become cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness. The tongue of the nursing infant sticks to the roof of its mouth for thirst; the children beg for food, but no one gives to them. Those who once feasted on delicacies perish in the streets; those who were brought up in purple embrace ash heaps. ...

1 Kings 18:27 ESV / 6 helpful votes

And at noon Elijah mocked them, saying, “Cry aloud, for he is a god. Either he is musing, or he is relieving himself, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and must be awakened.”

1 Samuel 15:23 ESV / 6 helpful votes

For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and presumption is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has also rejected you from being king.”

Leviticus 19:4 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 20:3 ESV / 6 helpful votes

“You shall have no other gods before me.

John 4:24 ESV / 5 helpful votes

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Jeremiah 2:1-37 ESV / 5 helpful votes

The word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem, Thus says the Lord, “I remember the devotion of your youth, your love as a bride, how you followed me in the wilderness, in a land not sown. Israel was holy to the Lord, the firstfruits of his harvest. All who ate of it incurred guilt; disaster came upon them, declares the Lord.” Hear the word of the Lord, O house of Jacob, and all the clans of the house of Israel. Thus says the Lord: “What wrong did your fathers find in me that they went far from me, and went after worthlessness, and became worthless? ...

Isaiah 46:1 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Bel bows down; Nebo stoops; their idols are on beasts and livestock; these things you carry are borne as burdens on weary beasts.

Revelation 19:10 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God.” For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Hebrews 12:28 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,

Colossians 2:18 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind,

Philippians 3:3 ESV / 4 helpful votes

For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh—

Romans 1:23-25 ESV / 4 helpful votes

And exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

Daniel 11:8 ESV / 4 helpful votes

He shall also carry off to Egypt their gods with their metal images and their precious vessels of silver and gold, and for some years he shall refrain from attacking the king of the north.

Numbers 21:9 ESV / 4 helpful votes

So Moses made a bronze serpent and set it on a pole. And if a serpent bit anyone, he would look at the bronze serpent and live.

Acts 26:7 ESV / 3 helpful votes

To which our twelve tribes hope to attain, as they earnestly worship night and day. And for this hope I am accused by Jews, O king!

Acts 17:16-30 ESV / 3 helpful votes

Now while Paul was waiting for them at Athens, his spirit was provoked within him as he saw that the city was full of idols. So he reasoned in the synagogue with the Jews and the devout persons, and in the marketplace every day with those who happened to be there. Some of the Epicurean and Stoic philosophers also conversed with him. And some said, “What does this babbler wish to say?” Others said, “He seems to be a preacher of foreign divinities”—because he was preaching Jesus and the resurrection. And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus, saying, “May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting? For you bring some strange things to our ears. We wish to know therefore what these things mean.” ...

Acts 7:42 ESV / 3 helpful votes

But God turned away and gave them over to worship the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the prophets: “‘Did you bring to me slain beasts and sacrifices, during the forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel?

Luke 1:47 ESV / 3 helpful votes

And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,

Hosea 10:5 ESV / 3 helpful votes

The inhabitants of Samaria tremble for the calf of Beth-aven. Its people mourn for it, and so do its idolatrous priests— those who rejoiced over it and over its glory— for it has departed from them.

Daniel 2:46 ESV / 3 helpful votes

Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face and paid homage to Daniel, and commanded that an offering and incense be offered up to him.

Deuteronomy 32:21 ESV / 3 helpful votes

They have made me jealous with what is no god; they have provoked me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are no people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Deuteronomy 32:17 ESV / 3 helpful votes

They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known, to new gods that had come recently, whom your fathers had never dreaded.

Hebrews 9:14 ESV / 2 helpful votes

How much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God.

1 Corinthians 10:21 ESV / 2 helpful votes

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

Romans 12:1 ESV / 2 helpful votes

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

Acts 17:22 ESV / 2 helpful votes

So Paul, standing in the midst of the Areopagus, said: “Men of Athens, I perceive that in every way you are very religious.

Acts 14:15 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men, of like nature with you, and we bring you good news, that you should turn from these vain things to a living God, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all that is in them.

John 8:58 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

John 1:3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Luke 14:10 ESV / 2 helpful votes

But when you are invited, go and sit in the lowest place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, ‘Friend, move up higher.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you.

Matthew 4:10 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.’”

Matthew 2:2 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Daniel 3:28 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Nebuchadnezzar answered and said, “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who has sent his angel and delivered his servants, who trusted in him, and set aside the king's command, and yielded up their bodies rather than serve and worship any god except their own God.

Jeremiah 48:7 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For, because you trusted in your works and your treasures, you also shall be taken; and Chemosh shall go into exile with his priests and his officials.

Jeremiah 16:18 ESV / 2 helpful votes

But first I will doubly repay their iniquity and their sin, because they have polluted my land with the carcasses of their detestable idols, and have filled my inheritance with their abominations.”

Jeremiah 2:11 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Has a nation changed its gods, even though they are no gods? But my people have changed their glory for that which does not profit.

Isaiah 44:20 ESV / 2 helpful votes

He feeds on ashes; a deluded heart has led him astray, and he cannot deliver himself or say, “Is there not a lie in my right hand?”

Isaiah 41:29 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Behold, they are all a delusion; their works are nothing; their metal images are empty wind.

Isaiah 36:19 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Where are the gods of Hamath and Arpad? Where are the gods of Sepharvaim? Have they delivered Samaria out of my hand?

Isaiah 10:10-11 ESV / 2 helpful votes

As my hand has reached to the kingdoms of the idols, whose carved images were greater than those of Jerusalem and Samaria, shall I not do to Jerusalem and her idols as I have done to Samaria and her images?”

Psalm 106:28 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Then they yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor, and ate sacrifices offered to the dead;

Deuteronomy 32:1-52 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak, and let the earth hear the words of my mouth. May my teaching drop as the rain, my speech distill as the dew, like gentle rain upon the tender grass, and like showers upon the herb. For I will proclaim the name of the Lord; ascribe greatness to our God! “The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he. They have dealt corruptly with him; they are no longer his children because they are blemished; they are a crooked and twisted generation. ...

Numbers 10:33-36 ESV / 2 helpful votes

So they set out from the mount of the Lord three days' journey. And the ark of the covenant of the Lord went before them three days' journey, to seek out a resting place for them. And the cloud of the Lord was over them by day, whenever they set out from the camp. And whenever the ark set out, Moses said, “Arise, O Lord, and let your enemies be scattered, and let those who hate you flee before you.” And when it rested, he said, “Return, O Lord, to the ten thousand thousands of Israel.”

Leviticus 20:1-27 ESV / 2 helpful votes

The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Say to the people of Israel, Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. I myself will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given one of his children to Molech, to make my sanctuary unclean and to profane my holy name. And if the people of the land do at all close their eyes to that man when he gives one of his children to Molech, and do not put him to death, then I will set my face against that man and against his clan and will cut them off from among their people, him and all who follow him in whoring after Molech. ...

Exodus 20:5 ESV / 2 helpful votes

You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

Exodus 20:3-5 ESV / 2 helpful votes

“You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

Exodus 20:1-26 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, ...

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #896 on: February 28, 2021, 01:26:15 AM
Dang Jed...ya been doing some serious research there.

Amen!

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #897 on: February 28, 2021, 03:30:04 PM

Amen!

Not really, I just did a search and copied the results.  It was bigger than I even suspected.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #898 on: February 28, 2021, 10:07:13 PM
Not exactly a flattering statue of Trump.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #899 on: March 02, 2021, 06:32:53 AM

Amen!

Not really, I just did a search and copied the results.  It was bigger than I even suspected.