• Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #60 on: October 13, 2012, 01:47:59 AM
The stupid... it burns (buddy)!

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #61 on: October 13, 2012, 02:47:38 AM
LMFAO!  She has no idea what a communist is!

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #62 on: October 14, 2012, 08:59:49 AM

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Athos131

Reply #63 on: October 15, 2012, 04:55:11 AM

Jason Thompson On Obama: 'We Have The Opportunity' To Send The President Back To Kenya (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/jason-thompson-obama_n_1965692.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Wisconsin GOP Senate candidate Tommy Thompson's son delivered some head-turning thoughts on the presidential election Sunday morning.

In a clip posted on YouTube from a Republican Party Of Kenosha County brunch event, Jason Thompson commented that "we have the opportunity" to send President Barack Obama "back to Chicago -- or Kenya," drawing applause from the crowd.

Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus was among the other speakers, adding that "we have an opportunity to save America" by electing Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Shorewood (Wis.) Patch reports that Tommy Thompson, who was not at the event, told reporters that he had not seen the video. A spokesperson for his campaign told BuzzFeed that "Jason Thompson said something he should not have, and he apologizes."

Last Tuesday, a protest against Obama in Santa Clara, Calif. featured similar racial undertones, including a noose, watermelons, and a sign that read "Go back to Kenya you idiot."

Obama's Kenya ties include a distant father who was born there. In a 2006 appearance at the University of Nairobi, the president noted that he did not visit the country until 1987.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #64 on: October 15, 2012, 08:32:51 AM
He has a brother there too, living in a shack, or maybe a cardboard box... maybe some flies on his face like Sally Struther's kids... most of the closer relatives are living in the U.S. having entered illegally or overstayed a visa, and a few pop up in public housing, or drunk driving here and there... hey, all Presidents have some goofy relatives it seems, or at least Democrat Presidents... Billy Carter comes to mind, and I bet there were some interesting Clintons out there too... The good thing is once you hear about a Obama U.S. relative they drop away from all news coverage pretty quickly, most of the time anyway. They don't leave, no matter what, no, they just fade away from the Style Page coverage.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #65 on: October 15, 2012, 05:08:24 PM
Yep, Joan is right.  We wouldn't have to worry about embarrassing relatives if we voted in white royalty like Romney!

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
Reply #66 on: October 15, 2012, 10:31:32 PM
It has often been said: You will NEVER lose an election by UNDERESTIMATING the intelligence of the American electorate.

The Republican party knows this. It is their electoral bread and butter.

Unlike the Democratic party that CONSTANTLY OVERESTIMATES the intelligence (or the lack thereof) of our drooling, inbred, knuckle-dragging electorate and ALWAYS ends up losing elections because of it... not on ISSUES... not on POLICY:

Democrats lose because they believe the average American voter is smart and can figure things out for himself.

Republicans know the real recipe: pander to large groups of the stupid with ignorance-driven base fears regarding issues of race and being an outsider: and... VOILA!

You get a "cute & trendy" name for your base: the Tea Party!

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #67 on: October 16, 2012, 12:32:06 PM

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #68 on: October 16, 2012, 07:40:41 PM
Hate is not a family value.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #69 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:55 PM
it is for many tea party Adherents and conservatives, and by extension the Republican Party.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #70 on: October 20, 2012, 07:07:21 AM
it is for many tea party Adherents and conservatives, and by extension the Republican Party.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #71 on: October 22, 2012, 02:52:30 AM
OK - this is actually funny - HOWEVER, what is truly amazing (and qualifies this for this thread) are the YouTube comments from REAL birthers that don't realize THIS IS PARODY that borderline on functionally retarded!

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/10/is-adolph-hitler-obamas-father-find-out-in-birther-obamas-secret/

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake

Athos131

Reply #73 on: October 22, 2012, 04:14:27 AM

This old news, but it piggybacks on this post.

Potential NFL owner Limbaugh declares basketball "the favorite sport of gangs"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2009/10/07/potential-nfl-owner-limbaugh-declares-basketbal/155465

LIMBAUGH: It's not reasonable that you should understand the insanity that local and state and federal bureaucracies are doing. It's perfectly normal and understandable that none of what they do would make sense to you. My question -- OK, a 1 cent sales tax to fight gang violence. What do you spend the money on to fight gang violence? Afterschool program -- don't we already have afterschool programs? Don't we already have -- what do you call it, extracurricular events? Midnight basketball -- I mean, we've done it all. We've taken the favorite sport of gangs, and we put it at midnight to get them on the basketball court. We had 100,000 new cops with Clinton -- we've done it all. And the problem still is out of control. Liberalism doesn't work.

I'm gonna tell you what. If they're gonna raise the sales tax in this little -- Salinas, California, wherever you're talking about -- if they're gonna raise 1 cent sales tax to handle gang violence, then the money oughta go to the purchase of bulletproof vests for the law-abiding citizens when they leave their home.

Limbaugh on the NBA: "Call it the TBA, the Thug Basketball Association ... They're going in to watch the Crips and the Bloods"

http://mediamatters.org/research/2004/12/10/limbaugh-on-the-nba-call-it-the-tba-the-thug-ba/132430

On the same day that five professional basketball players and seven fans were charged in connection with a brawl that took place during a November 19 Indiana Pacers v. Detroit Pistons game in Auburn Hills, Mich., nationally syndicated radio host Rush Limbaugh said that the National Basketball Association (NBA) should be renamed the "Thug Basketball Association"; the teams should be referred to as "gangs"; and the players should be permitted to "strap up out there, and let 'em market their CDs." Limbaugh added: "f a fight breaks out, hey, it's what happens! It's what happens with gangs, and if a cop gets bloodied, you know, that's a bonus for the gang member that pulls that off, and let the fans, you know, go in knowingly. They're going in to watch the Crips and the Bloods [two Los Angeles-centered rival gangs]."

From the December 8 edition of The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: You just gotta be who you are, and I think it's time to get rid of this whole National Basketball Association. Call it the TBA, the Thug Basketball Association, and stop calling them teams. Call 'em gangs. You have the Laker Gang, you have the Heat Gang, you have a Timberwolf Gang [distortions of official team names], and let 'em strap up out there, and let 'em market their CDs. Instead of selling concessions, sell CDs out there at the concession stand.

All the players get involved in this, and if a fight breaks out, hey, it's what happens! It's what happens with gangs, and if a cop gets bloodied, you know, that's a bonus for the gang member that pulls that off, and let the fans, you know, go in knowingly. They're going in to watch the Crips and the Bloods out there wherever the neighborhood is where the arena happens to be, and be who you are.

As Media Matters for America has noted, Limbaugh first referred to the NBA fight as "gang behavior" and "hip-hop culture on parade" on November 22. At that time, Limbaugh conceded that his remarks were likely to be "tagged as racist."

Limbaugh on NBA fight: "This is the hip-hop culture on parade"

http://mediamatters.org/research/2004/11/23/limbaugh-on-nba-fight-this-is-the-hip-hop-cultu/132339

Nationally syndicated radio host Rush Limbaugh said that a November 19 brawl that broke out during a National Basketball Association (NBA) game was "hip-hop culture on parade." Limbaugh asserted that the fight -- which involved Indiana Pacers team members and Detroit Pistons team members and fans -- was "gang behavior on parade minus the guns," and that NBA uniforms are "now in gang colors. They are in gang styles." In making the comments, Limbaugh conceded that his remarks were likely to be "tagged as racist." Limbaugh also appeared to compare the brawl to the unrest in Fallujah, Iraq, suggesting that Detroit be renamed "New Fallujah, Michigan."

Limbaugh delivered his remarks on the same day that he touted his receipt of the Winston Churchill Statesmanship Award from the conservative Claremont Institute. Previous award recipients include former President Ronald Reagan, former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and National Review founder William F. Buckley Jr. San Diego Chargers owner Alex G. Spanos, who presented Limbaugh with the award, noted that it is given to "those who look up to the sky for the noble principles of justice, right and liberty."

From the November 22 edition of The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: There is something about this hip-hop culture business. I'm not going to mention the name because there's thousands of them, but I've been watching interviews with ex-NBA players and current NBA players. You know what the common theme that I'm hearing is? "Well, I'm not going to be dissed. I'm simply not going to be disrespected. Somebody disrespects me, they're going to pay for it." Meaning, "A fan disrespects me, that fan's going to pay for it," not just another player.

And that comes right out of the hip-hop culture, and it's not just that. You look at NBA players and the uniforms, you don't have to go back very far. The uniforms have changed totally. They're now in gang colors. They are in gang styles.

[...]

But there's a reason this is happening. I'm not saying it's nothing to be concerned about. There's a reason. But I don't think anybody ought to be surprised, folks. I really don't think anybody ought to be surprised. This is the hip-hop culture on parade. This is gang behavior on parade minus the guns. That's the culture that the NBA has become. So if anybody will be honest with you about it in the NBA, and a very few will have the courage to, because saying what I just said is going to be tagged as racist, but I, my friends, am fearless when it comes to this because the truth will out, and that's what's happening here, and part and parcel of this gang culture, this hip-hop culture, is: "I'm not going to tolerate being dissed. I'm not going to be disrespected," and "disrespected" is now so broad that it includes somebody looking at you the wrong way.

[...]

CALLER: This is not a new thing with the Piston fans.

LIMBAUGH: I know. That's why I say call it "New Fallujah, Michigan."

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #74 on: October 23, 2012, 07:54:49 AM
Do you feel the love?

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #75 on: October 23, 2012, 08:00:11 AM
And they say racism is no more in America.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #76 on: October 23, 2012, 08:12:01 AM
And they say racism is no more in America.

No Katie hunni... Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter say racism only exists in the liberal party...

Athos131

Reply #77 on: October 24, 2012, 12:44:42 AM
Do you feel the love?

She's 14.  Most fourteen year-olds are idiots.  Be more afraid of the adults putting these ideas in her head.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #78 on: October 26, 2012, 10:27:39 PM
The subject of today's rant is John Sununu and his utter bullshit!

This man is a babbling embarrassment, a gaff factory, and clearly wanders onto various television networks in a state of total disconnect from reality!

When he said "he (Romney) looked confident and ready to handle the presidency" as if how Mitt looked to us mattered more than what he actually said. And actually, Romney froze with that uncomfortable "I'm pooping right now" look on his face for the ENTIRE third debate!

It appears 'Conservative America' is virtually IGNORING the fact that regarding foreign policy, what Romney STATED in the final debate, was a direct contradiction to what he has been saying for the last year in most categories, starting with, but not limited to, the Afghanistan withdrawal timeline.

Several Republican pundits admitted he flip flopped and was not as knowledgeable as the president. Colin Powell, not exactly a hard lefty, was disgusted enough to endorse Obama, and Sununu had the ignorance to publicly state that is was a 'racial preference'.

Pretty much EVERYONE thought, "Oh shit... he did just say that, didn't he?"

What I see in Mr. Sununu is that he is a distraction and a mouthpiece for an overall, divisive, illogical hatred of the president from the right.

I believe most Americans don't really want Roe v. Wade overturned either, but they'll vote for Romney because he 'won't really do that,' despite his consistent pronouncements that he "would be delighted" to overturn RvW, his allies, his Super-PAC funding, and vice presidential candidate, speak 100% to the contrary!

Americans hear Romney agree with Obama's foreign policy and ignore the fact that he said the exact opposite just a few days earlier and they generically blast Obama for 'not keeping us safe' anyway.

Despite the fact that Romney will release no specifics about his tax plan and recognize that several non-partisan economists agree that the math makes no sense!

I find it paramount that these voters ignore dozens of indicators of positive economic trends as well as all economic history between 2001-2008 resulting from the very supply side theories that Romney espouses, the epic disaster that echo the very Bush policies that brought us to the brink of collapse, and yet, they suggest Romney is 'better for the economy cuz he's a businessman' despite the fact that Government exists not for profit, but to serve its people.

It's positively Orwellian!

Why not simply admit on the extreme right that you have a passionate, unbridled and unprecedented hatred for this black president (go read Sununu's opinion of Colin Powell's endorsement of Obama)? Simply admit that you are far more concerned with getting him out, than with our country's welfare, instead of continuing this game of 'fiction are facts' with us?

It is so thinly veiled and amateur. Romney was thoroughly trounced in the last two debates, and in the first, he won on aggression (or more like a lack of opposition), but clearly NOT on veracity, logic or facts. Why not just admit that and then declare your rabid hatred for the President instead of this garbage about being 'ready to handle the presidency'?

Colin Powell, & Bill Clinton (The two most popular political figures of our current time) disagree with the Romney candidacy. Why on God's green earth would you go with John Sununu's opinion instead? 

I believe so many moderate Americans are just fucking tired of how the once respectable party of Lincoln and Eisenhower has sold itself to radical extremists, corporations and billionaires and we will all find out plenty on election day in terms of who is speaking out loud and clear.

After election day, my hope is America will see that it does not pay off to do so and maybe the moderates can return to control your once great party. Sadly though, at this point, the Neo-Con Republican Party has brought nothing but economic turmoil, shame, hatred and bigotry, and disgrace to our great country.

Offline Gina Marie

• Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #79 on: November 08, 2012, 10:33:30 AM
Serious What-The-Fuckery! I can tell being in the Secret Service is gonna be an extra long overtime kinda job for the next four years!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jwherrman/17-people-talking-about-assassinating-the-presiden