KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Party of hate?

Gina Marie · 58616

snowm

Reply #260 on: December 03, 2013, 05:30:35 AM
How many minorities have you had sex with? Yeah, thought so racist....That is the equivalent of what you are doing here. Because I want folks to come into this country legally I'm a racist. So it must mean because you haven't been sexual with someone other than your race you are a racist. Oh and a sexist because you don't like dudes...Yeah whatever.....That was sarcasm.

So Janus posts this hyperbole example to illustrate weak logic in jumping from commenting on a race to being racist. He is also accused of being homophobic, why? The sarcastic part where he calls Barbara "sexist because [she] doesn't like dudes?" How on the planet of reality is a sarcastic remark rooted in hyperbole homophobic?

Calling Janus homophobic is like calling Katiebee as Catholic as the Pope. I think we all know Janus will stick his wang into anything that is walking, or sleeping...male or female...That has been made pretty clear by his male slut posts, you dig?

Sometimes it would be nice if some of you would step off your "hate anything conservative script" and chill on the negative buzz words. You throw them around too easily like a kid with a ball.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #261 on: December 03, 2013, 05:32:55 AM
Meanwhile the actual rebuttal goes unremarked.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Janus

Reply #262 on: December 03, 2013, 12:55:47 PM
Meanwhile the actual rebuttal goes unremarked.

Which is?  

Oh and MissB?

A phobia (from the Greek: φόβος, Phóbos, meaning "fear" or "morbid fear") is, when used in the context of clinical psychology, a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational. In the event the phobia cannot be avoided entirely, the sufferer will endure the situation or object with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities.[1]

Now you know that ain't me......
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 01:21:47 PM by Janus »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #263 on: December 03, 2013, 02:42:04 PM

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #264 on: December 03, 2013, 03:13:41 PM

How many minorities have you had sex with? Yeah, thought so racist....That is the equivalent of what you are doing here. Because I want folks to come into this country legally I'm a racist. So it must mean because you haven't been sexual with someone other than your race you are a racist. Oh and a sexist because you don't like dudes...Yeah whatever.....That was sarcasm.

So Janus posts this hyperbole example to illustrate weak logic in jumping from commenting on a race to being racist. He is also accused of being homophobic, why? The sarcastic part where he calls Barbara "sexist because [she] doesn't like dudes?" How on the planet of reality is a sarcastic remark rooted in hyperbole homophobic?

So, by your logic, a racist joke isn't racist because it's a joke. Got it.

Calling Janus homophobic is like calling Katiebee as Catholic as the Pope. I think we all know Janus will stick his wang into anything that is walking, or sleeping...male or female...That has been made pretty clear by his male slut posts, you dig?

The fact that "Janus will stick his wang into anything that is walking, or sleeping...male or female" has absolutely no bearing on his views. He can fuck anyone and anything he wants, but to bring up another person's sexuality and use it as a weapon against them is textbook homophobia.

Sometimes it would be nice if some of you would step off your "hate anything conservative script" and chill on the negative buzz words. You throw them around too easily like a kid with a ball.

If you think racism and homophobia are "conservative," then yes, I hate conservative things.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Janus

Reply #265 on: December 03, 2013, 03:26:45 PM
Though bringing up your sexual behavior my have been shitty, it was in no way homophobic. Honestly I have no fear of your inability to get a shot of ass. I think you are homophobic. Afraid of your own sexuality.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #266 on: December 03, 2013, 03:38:55 PM
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=14770.msg271152#msg271152http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=14770.msg271194#msg271194

Katie, I am very disappointed with you.

Haven't you learned by now that facts, data, and intelligent arguments are absolutely irrelevant in the face of baseless and unfounded opinions?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #267 on: December 03, 2013, 03:40:36 PM

Though bringing up your sexual behavior my have been shitty, it was in no way homophobic. Honestly I have no fear of your inability to get a shot of ass. I think you are homophobic. Afraid of your own sexuality.

Janus, do you have even the vaguest notion of what a trite, pathetic little man you are making yourself appear with each succeeding comment you make here?

snowm

Reply #268 on: December 03, 2013, 04:36:03 PM
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=14770.msg271152#msg271152http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=14770.msg271194#msg271194

Katie, I am very disappointed with you.

Haven't you learned by now that facts, data, and intelligent arguments are absolutely irrelevant in the face of baseless and unfounded opinions?

baseless and unfounded opinions like accusing someone of being racist and homophobic?

ho·mo·pho·bi·a  (hm-fb-)
n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

I think the thing here is Janus is expressing contempt for you and your flawed logic, not your sexuality. As you often times simply toe the party line, anything said against a homosexual that is negative is homophobic just like anything said against a black president is racist. At least you're consistent...

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #269 on: December 03, 2013, 06:24:06 PM
Lord fuck a duck. This thread is so far out of topic that I want to ask how many currently participating are fowl fuckers?

snowm

Reply #270 on: December 03, 2013, 06:33:48 PM
Lord fuck a duck. This thread is so far out of topic that I want to ask how many currently participating are fowl fuckers?
I disagree with you Katiebee. Topic was party of hate. I think commenting that those speaking against conservatives always jump to accusing racism and homophobia is quite applicable. Unless in your book, name calling is kosher...

Honestly look at the vitriol in this thread. Janus speaks his mind, gets reamed, and not in the way he is apt to bend over and spread 'em for, the hateful kind.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #271 on: December 03, 2013, 07:45:27 PM

I disagree with you Katiebee. Topic was party of hate. I think commenting that those speaking against conservatives always jump to accusing racism and homophobia is quite applicable. Unless in your book, name calling is kosher...

Honestly look at the vitriol in this thread. Janus speaks his mind, gets reamed, and not in the way he is apt to bend over and spread 'em for, the hateful kind.

Snowm, you clearly didn't even read my OP on this sub-topic. If you had, you'd have found that I complemented Republicans twice, while the bulk of my criticism was directed at Democrats.

Reading is a wonderful way to learn new things. You should try it some time.

snowm

Reply #272 on: December 03, 2013, 08:37:36 PM

Snowm, you clearly didn't even read my OP on this sub-topic. If you had, you'd have found that I complemented Republicans twice, while the bulk of my criticism was directed at Democrats.

Reading is a wonderful way to learn new things. You should try it some time.

I read your response to Janus, you know, the one that is part of the thread?

Now tilt your head down before you get a nosebleed from holding your nose up so high above all of us.

Janus

Reply #273 on: December 03, 2013, 10:40:07 PM
So you say. Because you are all knowing. I never questioned anyones quality as an individual because of sex partner count. I questioned what made them any kind of authority to judge me.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #274 on: December 03, 2013, 11:01:47 PM
The assumption that all Hispanics are illegal bothers me.  And yes, many of Janus's posts seem to imply this.  On a recent trip to Nogales, Mexico, I was surprised to see fleets of vans on both sides of the border that bring people to and from work everyday.  A large number of the people that use these vans are Mexican nationals with permission to work in the U.S.  There are also people that have US citizenship, but live in Nogales because it is cheaper.

In Tucson, Arizona there are also large numbers of Hispanics.  Many of my friends are Hispanic, and yet just one couple that I have met was actually here illegally, and they moved back to Mexico.

Illegal immigration is currently at net zero.  Accordingly, it's not really an issue at this point.

Janus

Reply #275 on: December 04, 2013, 01:56:56 AM
The assumption that all Hispanics are illegal bothers me.  And yes, many of Janus's posts seem to imply this. 

It was not implied it was inferred.

In Tucson, Arizona there are also large numbers of Hispanics.  Many of my friends are Hispanic, and yet just one couple that I have met was actually here illegally, and they moved back to Mexico.

Illegal immigration is currently at net zero.  Accordingly, it's not really an issue at this point.

You should see the long lines of Mexicans at a bar in Brownsville Texas. They come across the boarder to get welfare and unemployment checks. This guy from the State welfare agency sets up in a corner of the bar and then doles out checks once a month. My Brother and Sister in-law will attest to this.

Janus

Reply #276 on: December 04, 2013, 01:59:11 AM
And, of course, your comments were still baseless bullying either way.

Welcome to Politics/1408. That's why it is here. Says so right in the pinned "why 1408/politics" thread

snowm

Reply #277 on: December 04, 2013, 03:35:12 AM
Getting run off the road on the way to work in San Antonio by a van running from an INS car, then screeching to a halt in the middle of the highway while Hispanic people poured out like clowns from a clown car happened at least every other month. That is just one road, in one town, in one state.

When I worked in Dallas I had a couple of Hispanic co-workers that acted as coordinators for people doing their taxes to help them bounce around and share ssn's of dependents.

Of course not all Hispanic people are here illegally or game the system. Hell most I know are harder workers in their line of work than most white and black people I know.

Hate is always going to be there if you jump at the chance to pin it to someone the first chance you get. Take a step back, breathe, maybe consider someones' vernacular isn't the same as yours.

For as many highly intelligent people that there are on this board there is a horrible deficiency in communicating with people outside of your knowledge domain.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #278 on: December 04, 2013, 06:28:28 PM

baseless and unfounded opinions like accusing someone of being racist and homophobic?

ho·mo·pho·bi·a  (hm-fb-)
n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

I think the thing here is Janus is expressing contempt for you and your flawed logic, not your sexuality. As you often times simply toe the party line, anything said against a homosexual that is negative is homophobic just like anything said against a black president is racist. At least you're consistent...

I'll admit that "homophobic" might not be the best word to describe what Janus said.

But words like "reprehensible," "contemptible," and "despicable" certainly are.

Snowm (and Janus), do you really see not the slightest thing wrong with, in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with sex or sexual orientation, taking a person's sexual orientation and perverting into a battering ram to counter her arguments? Really?

If you believe I employ "flawed logic," then by all means, question my logic, counter it, argue against it, or even even condemn it. But please explain to me how, exactly, my sexual orientation -- or the quantity or race of my sex partners (and you haven't the even slightest idea of any of those things) -- relates to Hispanic voters in the U.S. in 2013?

The most reprehensible aspect of Janus's -- and your -- decision to "go there" is this: What if another board member who is unsure of or shy about or even uncomfortable with their sexuality or sexual orientation, then reads Janus's and your posts? I could easily see that type of person fearing to post in the 1408 threads, realizing that other members will resort to any reprehensible trick -- including using their sexual orientation against them -- to score argumentative points against them. Is that really what you want?

Above I described Janus as "a trite, pathetic little man." I stand by that. And there are many others here who believe that as well.

And now, based on what you've posted here, it's clear that that description fits you perfectly, too.

Janus

Reply #279 on: December 04, 2013, 08:11:37 PM
"reprehensible," "contemptible," and "despicable"
Um Barbara? That was kind of what I was shooting for. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted what I did.

"What if another board member who is unsure of or shy."

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? Barbara you have legitimately pushed two other members off of the board or at least silenced one of them with your criticisms. So now you are throwing up maybe's and what ifs....Wow

Snowm be very careful my good man. Barbara is throwing out the boo's today....God what would happen if she continued? Shit by this time next year I could have 365 additional boo's.   What ever am I going to do? Hell Barb Grm has given me 40 in a night. So boo hoo hoo....Hahahahaha