KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party of hate?  (Read 32353 times)
Gunnerman19
Deviant

Fame -8

« Reply #900 on: October 10, 2020, 01:51:56 AM »

Hahaha damn Jed...your high and mighty thinking is great. You still lick windows don’t you!
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #901 on: October 10, 2020, 03:56:40 AM »

20 years ago I arrived at a train station in Prague.  It was late and I had been drinking wine on the train.  I hailed a taxi to take me to my hotel.  Arriving at the hotel, the driver showed me his meter and I paid him with tip.  That he started to hand the tip back should have caught my attention.  I had been in the Czech Republic briefly a week before, so I was familiar with the exchange rate, Czech Korona vs. $s.  Standing there watching the taxi drive away my mental calculation told me I just paid $40 for a 5 minute cab ride, or over 10 times what my hotel later told me it should have cost.

I got conned.  It’s a very unpleasant experience.  It makes you feel foolish and stupid.  No one likes to be conned, and everyone thinks they’ve too savvy, too streetwise and too smart to get conned.  As a result, people have a great deal of trouble admitting they got conned.  It’s too unpleasant, uncomfortable and it makes them feel foolish and stupid, so they avoid admitting it even to themselves.

Trump is a con man.  He’s dumb, but he is shrewd.  Like all con men, he’s knows those he’s conned will avoid reality on being conned.  He counts on that.  Getting conned doesn’t just make you feel foolish and stupid, it makes you angry.  There’s going to be a whole lot of angry conned people out there at some point.

and they will be pissed they signed all those trade deals with the US who they took advantage of for so long. many will wish they could go back and not sign the peace deals ..but it will be too late the countries will start to see its better if they stop supporting terrorism and pay their fair share in the long run. and the world will be a better place.

"The era of Gaslighting"
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #902 on: October 10, 2020, 04:08:29 AM »

Kinda missed the whole point of my Czech story didn’t ya?  I’d say it was deliberate, but that would be giving you way too much credit.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #903 on: October 10, 2020, 04:11:31 AM »

Hahaha damn Jed...your high and mighty thinking is great. You still lick windows don’t you!

Only at peep shows.
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #904 on: October 10, 2020, 02:16:32 PM »

Kinda missed the whole point of my Czech story didn’t ya?  I’d say it was deliberate, but that would be giving you way too much credit.

too late credit accepted..lol

"The era of Gaslighting"
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #905 on: October 10, 2020, 06:56:46 PM »

Why am I not surprised?

The Trump campaign has knowingly taken thousands of dollars from a neo-Nazi leader and other racists
Kelly McLaughlin Aug 31, 2020

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-accepted-money-from-neo-nazi-leader-other-racists-2020-8?fbclid=IwAR00KcSlS51Jar7I4ksni0lFwEyYmpM-AbOshWi0whMRHWXkkt6owMGarK4

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #906 on: October 11, 2020, 01:30:28 PM »

Why am I not surprised?

The Trump campaign has knowingly taken thousands of dollars from a neo-Nazi leader and other racists
Kelly McLaughlin Aug 31, 2020

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-accepted-money-from-neo-nazi-leader-other-racists-2020-8?fbclid=IwAR00KcSlS51Jar7I4ksni0lFwEyYmpM-AbOshWi0whMRHWXkkt6owMGarK4

why are you not surprised ...that you were able to find a post, with negative accusations about trump..or talking about race ?.....duh,gee..i don't know.

"The era of Gaslighting"
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [61]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: