KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuckold Wannabe-X and I First Steps  (Read 3825 times)
arkansasguy
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« on: August 29, 2012, 09:06:30 PM »

I got on K's Archives several years ago, and was really turned on by wife sharing stories. The first wife sharing story I read was when I was in junior high in a copy of Penthouse Letters that I found in my parent's room.

The stories that follow between my ex and I are absolutely true.

Once we were at a nice restaurant contained within a grocery store-Whole Foods, so it was a nice upscale place. We were eating dinner there one night. We selected our food and while I was paying for it she went to find a table. While we were making our choices for food she had noticed that I looked a little too long at a girl in the store.

There weren't many people in the eating part of the store that night, in fact, the only the person that was there was the hunky crotch rocket looking guy with dark hair. Of all the tables in this area that were placed closely together, she was at one and he was at the one right next to it, and they were talking.

I hadn't seen how all that transpired, but she did comment on his muscles right in front of me. This guy was real cool about it, though, he could have taken it further but he didn't. At one awkward point she whispered to me if I wanted to change tables, but I didn't want to because it seemed to me like some kind of 'weak retreat, you win' kind of thing.

Eventually he left and I was mad at the time. She told me she had done this to get back at me for looking at the girl too long. Later I got off on the fantasy of what if something had happened....

When I first brought the idea up, she was mad, but then I brought it up to her again when she was on her way to work one night, as a way to get her anger out that would be ok with me. She wanted to make sure that we would still have sex and that I didn't have carte blanc to do the same. I told her no, it was just her that would have that freedom. She said she would think about it.

I had a meeting that night, and didn't have my phone with me. After the meeting I was in my car driving somewhere, and saw that I had a message on my phone, from her, 'I am so horny! Somebody better fuck me before I get off work!' I nearly avoided an accident and when I met her at her place after she got off work, she couldn't wait to get off, in my car, no less, to a role play scenario that I was someone from her work that was with her in her car during a break at work.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:03:24 AM by arkansasguy » Logged
arkansasguy
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 09:21:03 PM »

After I heard the message, I was really freaked and turned on at the same time. I was afraid Pandora's Box had been opened and could not be closed again.

Things didn't move all that quickly anyway. She did tell me about a guy that she liked at work and they flirted together. One night after having sex she was trying to get me started for a round two, and she massaged the tip of my penus while she told me a little more about this guy. And I was doing pretty good, actually. And she was too! I started asking her if she wished that she could sleep with this guy, and she said 'yes'. And I asked her did she wish that he was here instead of me, and again she said 'yes'. But then she asked me, 'but what do I tell him about you?' I said you don't have to tell him anything...and with that I completed imploded-not exploded but imploded. We later decided she would have to tell him that I let her play if she wants to.

Shortly thereafter she told me he was selling his truck and his phone number was on the 'For Sale' sign. I had just bought a Jeep, and I thought it was quite an unusual request and told her so. What did I need a truck for? However, I realized much later that would have been a perfect way to meet him, test driving a stupid truck to see if anything could get going with them.

Unfortunately nothing ever did happen, he never asked her out, or made any overtures, so that blew that.

One night she went to a restaurant alone and sat at the bar, and she was kind of flirting with this bartender. The night after we went back together, and she was looking towards the bar the whole night although she wouldn't admit she was. I got up to leave to go the bathroom and took some reading material with me to give them some time to see if anything would happen. When I finally came back he was walking down the aisle where our tables were but he didn't stop, maybe he was checking her out? We went there the next night and he was there with his wife and baby! She was pretty devastated.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:09:08 AM by arkansasguy » Logged
arkansasguy
New Pervert

Fame +2/-0

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 09:31:51 PM »

She would go in an out of being attracted to this idea and being completely turned off. Being somewhat bi, whenever I would bring out her dildo while we were in the act and put it in my mouth, she would immediately get an orgasm, but then she would completely downplay the whole thing. Other times I would simply offer to get the dildo and she would go over the edge.

Once we were driving to her sister's house, an hour away. We passed a young guy in a convertible hot rod. She was all freaking out and waving and smiling and trying to get his attention. She had met him shortly before that with her nephew and he let him sit in his car. She had also shared with me that she had a fantasy of being caught while having an orgasm as someone was walking into the room.

One night I had gone away to visit family and we were talking over the phone. The talk got a little hot, and I told her a little story about me coming home from work late, and seeing his car in front of my house. I pushed opened the not quite shut front door and all the way from the front door to the bedroom was a trail of his and her clothes. I heard the noises and saw what was going on, and I waited out of sight. Then when she had her orgasm I walked in on them. I locked eyes with her with him still on top of her, and I walked over near her and said, you want to go again, and we ended up taking turns with her all night long.

That got her off for sure. When I got back into town she was all about finding another guy!!! I told her another story and she liked that a lot. I also got her to show me guys in public while were out that she was attracted to.

Eventually, for other reasons, it didn't work out. She was pretty controlling, and I thought she could have made a good 'cuckoldress'. We were on off for 10-11 years. Would hope again to meet someone that I could play with like that again, but those were fun and scaary times!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:14:33 AM by arkansasguy » Logged
coacheric
POM Aug. 2011
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame +717/-3

Life Is What You Make It! I Made Oatmeal

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »

Merged topics for better read. Nice tail. Look forward to reading more from you

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print