KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Incest Scenarios!!!  (Read 46083 times)
redhatlover
Freakishly Strange

Fame 195

« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2011, 09:40:02 PM »

Your composition and grammar beat out a lot of native English speakers-RHL

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.
neilinto
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2011, 03:07:18 AM »

I always had mom fantasies and would often masturbate with my mother's lingerie when I was 13 or so.  She had great crotchless panties and sheer babydolls.  And I had some experience with my 2 year older sister when I was 11 or so.

In fantasy, I love the idea that a family (mom, dad, son, daughter) are all incredibly open and have always been, so they understand that they're all available for each other's pleasure, so sex is incredibly open and casual... with each other fondling and sucking and fucking one another all over the house, straight and bi sex... yum

Also love a teen daughter who's very slutty and enjoys tormenting and turning on her dad until one day he can't help himself anymore and has to have her.
eurotraveller
another member
New Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »

D'amn..... Ive just come across my all time favourite scenario, in a video!!.....Laid on my back. Having a 69 with a girl, whilst a member of her family is  shafting her. one day, one day, to find somone willing............

Interested in the smaller things upwards in life. Family love especially. Any like minded people around. PM me.
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 158

« Reply #213 on: March 06, 2011, 11:10:44 PM »

I can't remember if i posted this, but i love the scenario in Taboo IV The Younger Generation when Joanne [or Joanna] in therapy describes how her brother fucked her, what led up to it, etc. I loved the build up and the sex scene was hot!

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Fanta_C
Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2011, 12:40:00 PM »

Dad/Daughter my fave to read about.  So erotic.
tobak30
Pervert

Fame 3

« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »

Hi there.

My favorite is fraternal twins.1 boy and 1 girl. Age about 16. I like to think about them being active for some time. The girl i think is a perfect ten. Hourglass boy. Nick big, firm D size tits. Round booty and so on. I am also fanatazising about she being very consius about removing all body hair so she is so smooth and hairless as a preteener. She also forces her brother to do the same. Something that leads to him being very shy in the shower at gym in the school due to the boy never having hair down there. He is very shy. Much like me. Smiley

I would very much like to read a story in this lines. But I am no good writer nor do I have any time to do it in between work and family life. I have a story line ready. would like it to be first person from the boys view. Where to go to read story in that line?

Sorry for my English.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 08:09:19 PM by tobak30 » Logged

Like my story or hate my story?
I would really really like some input
Please make send me a message
cybersexy_dk
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2011, 06:00:13 AM »

Naughty mother inviting her father over for a threesome with her daughter, or wife and daughter surprising husband/father on his birthday.
TinyDancer
Co-POY 2011
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1329

Welcome to lala land

« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2011, 05:21:42 PM »

I have never seen this one written but would certainly be one of mine, that would be when the older brother tells the younger sister, "I'm sorry."

Just saying is all..........

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  ~Dr. Seuss~
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1149

« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2011, 05:30:17 PM »

I have never seen this one written but would certainly be one of mine, that would be when the older brother tells the younger sister, "I'm sorry."

Just saying is all..........

Woo!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

herpapa2
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2011, 07:24:54 PM »

Anything with young girls and dads or uncles..not interested much in cousins for some reason..Like the ones with the first times....mmmmm..anyone else have the same interests?

THfan89
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2011, 07:35:16 AM »

m/m

Mainly brothers

I like twins fucking,,,but only out of love
Grm
Freakishly Strange

Fame 339

Goodbye KB

« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »

How true Tiny. We forget that many times Incest isn't consensual. Or perhaps mistaken emotion gone awry. Leaving a person confused and afraid. A heart felt I'm sorry could be a positive ending to a scenario.
"I know we have quite a few incest lovers on the board, but the reality of this activity is more often a form of pedophilia and when an older brother, a father has sex with a young  sister or daughter, it is a rape. This can  cause a lifetime of issues for the victim.
Anyone who is considering such activity in real life needs to think about the irreparable harm it is going to do rather than their own selfish sexual desires."

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=8248.0

Like all the threads on incest, this one is in danger of being closed down, the subject is favorite incest scenarios, not real life experiences which contravene our rule on under age discussion, any more such posts and I will lock off this thread.
Vicki V.
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2014, 06:29:00 AM »

For me the idea of a Mother becoming romantic with her young Son, to the extent of dating, flowers, shopping for clothes together and romantic events. Then one day an over whelming sense of Love takes over and the passion builds till they just fall into each others arms and make Love. Then after many times together, finding that she is pregnant.  He in turn is so in Love with her that they end up living as a Married Couple.

I know this is an old thread, and this person isn't around, but this so eerily matches one of my fantasies. Father/daughter and mother/son, with the female the more submissive partner. In the mother/son scenario, he becomes the man of the family, and her paycheck is taken by him, leaving her with an allowance.

Vicki
Contact me on YIM for super-dirty you-will-not-be-judged incest and rape fantasy chat.
mommysboytoy77
Degenerate

Fame 1

« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2014, 04:22:23 AM »

Did you get your allowance Vicki?

People say I look like Tom Cruise except I'm taller and our faces are different
Vicki V.
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »

Did you get your allowance Vicki?

Haven't earned it yet.

Vicki
Contact me on YIM for super-dirty you-will-not-be-judged incest and rape fantasy chat.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: