KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing your Virginity  (Read 15049 times)
funhaley13
Pervert

Fame 12

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2013, 05:47:16 PM »

12 dont regret it
Elizabeth
Cowgirls Rule
Freakishly Strange

Fame 188

For The Love Of A Horse

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2013, 04:47:42 PM »

I was 13 years old, It was with my cousin, she was the same age and we were fooling around mostly. She was at my house for a sleep over, because the next day (early morning) Our parents were driving to Montreal.
Needless to say we didn't get much sleep, and the fact that our parents put us in a double bed only made us sleep a lot closer together. It was a long slow hot summer night......I remember it well.
Loved every minute of it!!
Love,
Liz

Girls and Horses, Some of us never out grow the I Love Horses stage of life.
Zee4u
Pervert

Fame 6

Noob

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2013, 03:47:59 AM »

I was 15.
Most of the girls wanted to have him but he chose to be with. I thought it was very ideal and gave it to him.
I regret doing it with him because he left me after that.

After a month, he came back to me crying because he fell in love with a girl who cheated on him...
I just smiled but comforted him as a friend...
Good thing, I moved on with this jerk...

"We are what we're suppossed to be..."
(';') Zee (':')
firework
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2013, 11:01:17 AM »

I was 13, he was 15 or 16, it was a game of dares that went past the conventional limits lol, it was ok I guess Cheesy my cherry had gone a long time before that.
thetaxmancometh
Pervert

Fame 3

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2013, 05:12:08 PM »

Well, I will add mine since I asked :p

32 and still a virgin. In high school I had a mad crush on one girl, I can still see her face. I basically ignored everyone else and finally took her to my prom. I was so nervous at getting my dream date that I must admit I didn't treat her as well as I should.

In college I  was openly a virgin and I got blatently asked for sex a couple times. One was by a cute virgin freshman and I was too dumb to realize what she was offering. I also was on a " well, I am a virgin anyway, might as well wait for the perfect girl" kick. The second time was by the ugliest chick I have ever seen in my life. I was past the phase listed above, but she... uhg! I don't want that to be my first experiance of sex! To be honest, I had also gotten into some weird sexual fantasies/ fetishes at that time and was (and still am) disgusted with myself about my desires.

Oh, and I have a "grower" not a shower penis and that was, and is, an issue for me.

Frankly, I am so messed up on the sex issue that I have no idea if I will ever lose my virginity. Luckily I am on anti-depressants which have pretty much completely removed all my sex drive so I suppose that is a silver lining.

I dont intent this as a pity party, just adding my story to the mix. I don't know anyone here and I am fairly well protected online so I don't expect that anyone will know me or be able to iif they wanted. In other words, this is a safe zone and I feel better about being able to openly tell my story.

Thanks for listening
Mistybabe123
Pervert

Fame 10

« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2013, 05:39:31 PM »

Mine was very obscure...........I was just 16, boyfriend the same.   We were staying at my aunts over Christmas, me sleeping up stairs and him on the couch downstairs, not exactly romantic, anyway, with mum,dad, 2 sets of aunts and uncles, gran and grandad in the front room.   He broke my cherry on the stairs..................... emot_weird and it hurt so much I am amazed to this day that I continued my sexual adventures!

'Vampires are sexy to a woman perhaps because the fantasy is similar to that of the man on the white horse sweeping her off to paradise'
Frank Langella
mr_e_sutton
Pervert

Fame 5

Vidi Vici Veni (I saw, I conquered, I came)

« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2013, 05:40:52 PM »

I was about Nine or almost nine. She was the sitter, thinking back I believe she was 14 or 15. It wasn't an isolated incident either. Almost every time she watched me we played our "game" as she called it. When my cousin (more like a brother) moved next door that upped the ante a bit. He was 6 months younger than myself and when our parents were gone then she would come over. It didn't take much convincing and he was playing the game with us. Add one more younger cousin about 3 months later (she was 2 years younger than myself) and the sitter had her own personal pleasure dome when our parents would all go out.
      This all went on until I was fast approaching eleven and the sitter got in trouble for "doing things" with her own little brother and was sent away. I remember her mother moving away due to it all. Our mom's grilled us for weeks after she was sent away wanting to know what she had done with us but we all clammed up and played dumb.

To this day the 3 of us have a very close personal bond that has withstood many storms and though we are no longer sexually active with each other we will still carry on and tease when we are out of earshot of our spouses and kids.
No regrets, the incident has made a profounding impact on all our lives and has went a long way to helping me be a much stronger and understanding person in my life.
                                                                   Cool

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
mordenn
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2013, 05:10:26 AM »

I was 17 and she was 19. I was visiting my girlfriend at the time, and I was staying in her parents basement 2 floors away from her. Luckely she came down to my air matress in a t shirt and panties. She said that her last partner had called her friged but before long I had to keep kissing her hard just so her moans wouldent reach her families sleeping ears. Though we did not have actuall sex that evening, we did manage to break the air matress. I will never forget the feeling of pleasure I felt from both thrusting against her tight little body, and from being responsible for those delightfull moans.
DemonDelight
Freakishly Strange

Fame 181

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2013, 06:27:16 AM »

I was 16. Was not pleasant. He used what I refer to as the band-aid method. He thought if he just pushed it it real fast it would hurt less.... He was WRONG. I wasn't ready, he tricked me, I found myself in a position I couldn't get out of. It wasn't rape, it was just very very reluctant.

I wish I had been stronger and forced him to stop. Live and learn I suppose
cltlicr
Pervert

Fame 9

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2013, 08:37:07 PM »

I was twelve, and it was my eighteen year old baby sitter.  I lived on a lake, it had been a really hot day and we went out on the dock to cool off.  She suggested we go skinny dipping and started to strip.  I did too and by the time I was naked, I was sporting a boner to end all boners and she was evidently impressed enough to claim it as her own toy.
We did it on the dock, in the water and on the living room couch.

It was great, but as I later learned she was very inexperienced and I was a newbee.  It wasn't the best ever but as they say even the worst is pretty damn good.

I blame her for making me the whore I am today.   Grin

Everyone has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer.
DrWoody
Degenerate

Fame 6

Gynoproctologist, Solaria, Outer Rim, 4th Quad, MW

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2013, 12:15:35 AM »

It happened on a summer evening in San Francisco in the late 60s when I was 20 years old. I was just passing through and was walking around seeing the sights near Fisherman's Wharf. I met a young girl about my age and we just hit it off. She had lite blue eyes, long, silky, shiny black hair that came all the way down to her slim waist. Her skin was milky white, like it had never seen the sun. I thought she was beautiful and everything just simply fell into place for us.

Her slight smile was hypnotizing. She spoke very softly, had an endearing clean look of innocence, and a captivating air of grace about her. When she walked, her hair would swing back and forth in rhythm with her movement, and fluttered gracefully in the lite  Pacific breeze. I took her by the hand and we walked around for a while just talking. I invited her back to my room.

We started making out and when I touched her she was already very wet and very ready. I was seven inches long and large enough that I couldn’t reach around it with my thumb and index finger. From lack of experience, I honestly didn’t know whether I was small, large or somewhere in between. In the back of my mind, I was actually afraid that she would think that I was small and would laugh at me. Later, when I shared this with her, she giggled and told me that I had nothing to be ashamed of.

Unlike me, she was not a virgin, but seemed very tight as I tried to push my way inside of her. I wanted her to think that I was experienced and that I was a good lover. I penetrated hesitantly and very slowly. Although I was very nervous, I took my time working in and out, hesitating momentarily between small thrusts. I relied on instinct to guide me, penetrating and withdrawing repeatedly, deeper and deeper, letting her lubricate me as we went. Finally, I was fully inside of her. I hesitated, savoring the moment, looking deep into her eyes, recognizing urgency. I thought it was the most wonderful feeling I had ever experienced and I began a very small grinding motion. She wrapped her legs around me and matched my slow rhythm.

At that time, I was into physical fitness, martial arts, and long distance running, and was in very good physical shape. All of my vigorous training came into play as our shared slow rhythm soon gave way to a more urgent calling. Within a short time I was jackhammering into her as though my soul was on fire. When I reached orgasm, every muscle in my body turned hard as a rock and everything inside of me seemed to explode outward and into her multiple times. All the years of frustration, dreaming, longing, and anticipating were suddenly released in a torrential storm that carried a part of my very soul into that beautiful young woman. We both screamed in unison. I screamed the loudest. I also screamed the longest.

As we began to regain our composure a huge smile broke out first on my face, and then on hers. Then, we both laughed. We couldn't stop. We laughed for a long time. She never told me her name and she never asked mine. San Francisco in the 60s was a very wonderful place to be.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:04:22 AM by DrWoody » Logged

Upon returning home after a lifelong absence, you may find that the journey back was more impressionable than the arrival, and those you met along the way have already shaped your future.
Latina
Total freak

Fame 77

« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2013, 03:17:49 AM »

I was 14 and in a rebelious phase... he wasn't my boyfriend at the time, but i had the hots for him. So, one friday I told him that my parents where leaving to go somewhere I dont remembert, that if he wanted to come over and fool around... he did come over and i took him to my room and it happend... never regret it... He was very good at it, even though he was 15...

I'm a lady on the street, a Mrs. in the house and whore in the bedroom...
johnqpublic
Pervert

Fame 6

« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »

I have come to terms with the fact that it shall never happen for me..
Janus
Burnt at the stake

Fame 339

Peace Loving horn dog

« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2013, 05:21:02 AM »

PM me dude

Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.
Partner
Total freak

Fame 89

« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2013, 05:49:18 AM »

PM me dude

Trust Janus on this one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: